Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Sealy
Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Vibrant Mattress

Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Vibrant Mattress

One of the best beds for the best price.

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Vibrant Mattress:

My husband and I purchased this mattress shortly after moving into our new apartment in Chicago. With all the pains of moving and setting up our place, I'd have to say that this was the number one stress reliever. We decided to purchase the mattress along with the adjustable base. Every night since the purchase, we have fallen asleep and stayed asleep throughout the night without any trouble. I would recommend it for both the price and the level of comfort for any age or body type. Initially we were going to waste so much money on a mattress and boxspring set that would have come out to be about the same amount of money either way. Setting aside a budget, we realized after visiting our local retailer, that we could be in the bed we wanted without breaking the bank. Even as my husband is a back sleeper and I more so like to stay on my side, we find ourselves content with either setting. If you are really looking for the overall experience, I would even get the pillows to complete the deal. It allows for such a contour to our individual bodies and the mattress always bounces back. We no longer disturb one another in the night when either of us get up.

• Comfort:
        • Support:
        • Firmness:

This is a great mattress that is good for your back.

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Vibrant Mattress:

This is a great mattress for back support and comfort. It is firm enough to support your back but I also sleep comfortably every night. The mattress is very durable and does not lose its shape or sag in the middle. I have had this mattress for a number of years and I simply flip it every six months and it continues to look just like new.This mattress is great for comfort and support and if this one ever gets old, I will buy another one just like it.

Comfort
        This is a very comfortable mattress. I love the support it gives my back and I like the firmness of the mattress. I sleep comfortably every night.

Support
        This mattress has great back support. It is firm enough to support your back but soft enough to sleep on. This mattress also retains its shape for many years.

Firmness
        This mattress has good firmness and is great for my back. It retains its shape for many years without sagging or losing its firmness.

• Comfort: