Other Mattresses:

Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Destiny Mattress

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

Provides excellent support to your back!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel

Cons

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Destiny Mattress:

I finally be able to get some good nights of sleep thanks to this mattress. It also do not move too much when your partner moves meaning you won't get disturbed when your partner moves.
    Comfort
    It is quite comfortable. My back feels quite good while waking in the morning thanks to a good night of sleep that this mattress gives me.
    Support
    The support it provides to my sore back and hip is absolutely priceless to me. Never feel so comfortable laying down on my bed.
    Firmness
    It is also quite firm but it does not feel so. Sleeping with a sore back and waking up fresh in the morning without any remnants is absolutely priceless to me.
    This mattress holds up well to everything I throw at it. It should be able to last for at least 3-4 years if used properly.

Finally a good night sleep

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Destiny Mattress:

Love this mattress. It's firm and comfortable all at the same time. it's a level of firmness that really helps my back but also is soft and squishy enough to kind of sink into it and get lost in a good nights sleep. The other thing I like about this mattress is that my fiance sleeps next to me and she moves a lot in her sleep and it doesn't wake me up like the mattress we had before. I can get a good nights sleep and her moving around does not interrupt my sleep at all

Comfort
    Very comfortable. in a weird sort of way it is firm and squishy at the same time. My back feels wonderful in the morning and I can get a good night sleep at the same time. I used to wake up constantly through out the night but since we have had this mattress I sleep like a baby through the night.

Support
    Fantastic mattress the support it gives my back and hip is priceless.

Firmness
    Again fantastic. going to bed with a sore back and waking up with zero remnants of that is priceless beyond words.

We have definitely put this mattress to the test and it holds up to every thing we throw at it.

• Firmness:

Not a very comfortable mattress.

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Destiny Mattress:

This mattress was very hard on mine and my husbands back. I could not tell the difference between sleeping on this, or on the couch in the loft! my husband kept tossing and turning all night. This mattress had very bad support, was lumpy and uneven. Not a good buy, and would not recommend!

• Firmness:

Great bed for the price!

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Destiny Mattress:

I purchased this bed a few months back and absolutely love it. It contours to my body effectively and provides comfort all night long. The memory foam stays at a nice comfortable temperature and never gets too hot while sleeping. I would recommend this bed to any person regardless of their sleeping position. As a side sleeper it can become difficult to find a mattress that really provides the comfort necessary to get that perfect nights sleep. As my first memory foam experience, I can honestly say that I would never be able to switch back to the traditional inner-springs mattress, nor would I ever be able to sleep on another bed made by any other brand than Sealy. This is a top quality bed that not only feels great, but looks great as well! I cannot say enough about how wonderful this bed is and how good it feels to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed!

Our first "real" mattress

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Destiny Mattress:

My husband and I bought the Sealy Optimum Destiny as our first "real" mattress. Our last mattress was a cheap Serta from Big Lots so just about anything would have been an improvement, but so far we are very happy with this purchase. We have only been sleeping on this mattress for a few weeks, but so far we have both noticed improvement in our sleep quality.

We did a lot of shopping around for mattresses. I wanted something firmer that would support my back (and growing belly, I'm currently 7 months pregnant), but my husband is a huge fan of anything soft. This mattress is definitely on the firmer side (the Destiny is the firmest option in the Optimum line), but it's also soft enough that my husband feels comfortable. All in all, it seems to be a good compromise for what we both needed.

I can't say much about the durability of this mattress since we have only had ours for a few weeks, but it has a pretty great warranty so I'm expecting it to last 10+ years for us.

Dreamy

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Collection Destiny Mattress:

This Sealy Gel mattress is phenomenal. Forget what negative folks say about memory foam and get on board with gel memory foam with Opti-Cool technology.

Comfort
    The gel memory foam moulds to your body while providing adequate support.

Support
    Several layers of memory foam and gel memory with reinforced edges to keep you on the bed, not on the floor.

Firmness
    This is one of the most firm mattresses in the gel series line. I prefer a nice firm mattress while my husband prefers a bit more plush. The gel memory foam gave us just the right amount of each. You sleep a bit more in the bed than on, but the density makes up for that.

We have only had our mattress for 8 months now, but Sealy stands by the product with a 25 year warranty. 15 full, 10 pro-rated ( they will discount a new purchase by judging how much your current mattress is worth.) Be sure to get the box spring, if you do not the warranty is voided. This is because box springs are made to suit the mattress and provide stabilizing, sinuous support through the mattress.