Other Mattresses:
Sealy
Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Bridleridge, Cushion Firm, Queen Mattress Only

Summary

Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Series Whatever you do in bed, Sealy supports it™. For more than 130 years Sealy has built its heritage on support. In fact, the name Sealy has been synonymous with back support for generations. Today we’ve taken support to a new level by creating the New Hyrbid Gel Series line that provides support while also promoting a cool sleeping environment. Made and designed in the USA.

Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Bridleridge, Cushion Firm, Queen Mattress Only

I say ahhhhh every night.

from Lancaster, PA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support

Cons

• Doesn't hold shape

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Bridleridge, Cushion Firm, Queen Mattress Only:

This was the first mattress my husband and I tried out in the mattress store. After laying on a few others, there was no question about getting the hybrid. I prefer sleeping on firm surfaces, my husband prefers a bit softer, but he kindly went along with the firm and has had no regrets. We both love the mattress. Any time we sleep elsewhere, on vacation or whatnot, we can't wait to sleep in our own bed. Now, the only peeve I have about it is that it doesn't hold it's shape in the long run. With our first mattress, the sides bowed out --- it was covered under warranty and we were able to get a replacement. We were told it was a common defect and the newer mattresses had better binding around the edges. This new one hasn't done it AS bad, but it's not like new anymore. Also, the space in the middle between us, since we don't lay on it, it isn't sunken down like it is where our bodies are. It's definitely firmer in that center spot. Not a big deal, it doesn't bother us --- it's just noticeable.