Other Mattresses:
Sealy
Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Bridleridge, Cushion Firm, Queen Mattress Only

Summary

Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Series Whatever you do in bed, Sealy supports it™. For more than 130 years Sealy has built its heritage on support. In fact, the name Sealy has been synonymous with back support for generations. Today we’ve taken support to a new level by creating the New Hyrbid Gel Series line that provides support while also promoting a cool sleeping environment. Made and designed in the USA.

Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Bridleridge, Cushion Firm, Queen Mattress Only

Pros

• Comfortable (3)
  • Good support (3)

• Primary bed (3)

Love my mattress

from Ferndale, Wa

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Bridleridge, Cushion Firm, Queen Mattress Only:

I suffer from serious back, knee and shoulder pain, this mattress has changed my life! The only drawback is that I never want to leave my bed!

Comfortable Night Sleep

from Texas

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Prevents transmitting movement

Cons

• Moderately hard

• Primary Bed

We purchased this mattress close to a year ago because we were in desperate need of replacing our fifteen-year old mattress. We liked this hybrid mattress because it completely reduced movement since my partner moves frequently throughout the night. I no longer wake in the middle of the evening each time he tosses and turns, and have gotten a much better night's sleep. Unfortunately, the mattress can be quite a bit stiff when lying on your side, but does conform to the body better when lying on your back. I am a side sleeper, so this is somewhat of an issue for me. Otherwise, it is a very comfortable mattress that does provide quite a good amount of support. It also has significantly reduced my amount of neck and back pain upon waking in the morning, which is a huge plus in my opinion. It was well worth splurging on and I highly recommend it despite some few minor dislikes.

I say ahhhhh every night.

from Lancaster, PA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support

Cons

• Doesn't hold shape

• Primary Bed

This was the first mattress my husband and I tried out in the mattress store. After laying on a few others, there was no question about getting the hybrid. I prefer sleeping on firm surfaces, my husband prefers a bit softer, but he kindly went along with the firm and has had no regrets. We both love the mattress. Any time we sleep elsewhere, on vacation or whatnot, we can't wait to sleep in our own bed. Now, the only peeve I have about it is that it doesn't hold it's shape in the long run. With our first mattress, the sides bowed out --- it was covered under warranty and we were able to get a replacement. We were told it was a common defect and the newer mattresses had better binding around the edges. This new one hasn't done it AS bad, but it's not like new anymore. Also, the space in the middle between us, since we don't lay on it, it isn't sunken down like it is where our bodies are. It's definitely firmer in that center spot. Not a big deal, it doesn't bother us --- it's just noticeable.