Other Frozen Foods:
Frozen Seafood
Sea Cuisine
Sea Cuisine Sea Cuisine Shrimp Scampi

Sea Cuisine Sea Cuisine Shrimp Scampi

Sea Cuisine Shrimp Scampi can really make a meal!

from Bel Air, MD

Comments about Sea Cuisine Sea Cuisine Shrimp Scampi:

Ijust tried High Liner Sea Cuisine Shrimp Scampi entree for my lunch today and was very impressed. Found with the other frozen seafood items in my grocery store, I believe I had a coupon and decided to give it a go. The packaging is somewhat eye- catching, with its blue and orange colors. I did not pay much a ttention to the ingredients, and thought I could have it for lunch today. I microwaved it as per the directions, for 3 to 3 12 minutes. To my surprise, the shrimp were big, juicy, and delicious, unlike most the shrimp I have ever had that were microwaved. The sauce in the package was plenty ample. What I failed to realize was that ideally, I would have prepared this for dinner to pour over some pasta. The pack did not contain any pasta, so I made the best of it for lunch, and thought more along the lines of eating it as it was. Now that I know, I would recommend this product and purchase it again, but definitely as a dinner entree and definitely over pasta or rice. Overall, a quality seafood product.