Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Sea Breeze is quite refreshing.

This product is awesome. It's so easy to use, you only need a cotton ball or pad, squeeze a little on and swipe it gently on your face. You will notice how much dirt is on your skin after looking at the pad. It controls oil in your pores that will treat and prevent breakouts. One thing i thoroughly love about this product is that it's very affordable, it noticeably works after a twice a day routine, and it feels great. If you get this product close to your nose the smell is overpowering and if you have any broken skin wherever it is applied, it will burn, just as alcohol does. But other than that this is a wonderful product and i recommend it to anyone needing clean and healthy skin.

Sea Breeze Astringent: Clean, but Ouch!!!!

I didn't realize how sensitive my skin was until I used this!  My husband uses this daily on his face, and when I was out of Clinique that I usually use, I used this.  Well, it felt clean and tingly, but OUCH!!!!  It left my face red, and I didn't notice until my husband pointed it out!  I was highly disappointed!  I know now that they have a sensitive skin one!  Also, the yellow color kind of looks like urine, which grosses me out!  And the smell is VERY stong.  I had to re-wash my face TWICE just to try and get some of the smell off, and it was STILL there after 2 washes.  My skin may just have reacted to it because it truly is very sensitive, but I have to stick with Clinique from now on, vs. this Sea Breeze brand.  I also smell my husband's face after he is done washing and it has an oder, but on him it's not a problem.  If I run out again, I'll try the Sensitive version, since my Clinique is rather on the expensive side!

Gives you a fresh, clean face!

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

I am sure I used this many years ago, and for some reason I left it alone, but I am glad I have found it again. The good memories I had from using it years ago came back to me. I have slightly sensitive skin, & this product is good for that.

You can actually see the deep cleaning that it does.

Ease of Application
It is so easy to apply. Just pour it on a cotton ball or whatever you choose and rub on your face.

Convenience
It is very convenient. It doesn't take long at all to apply.

Side Effects
I have not experienced any side affects.

Immediacy
The results are instant. You will see a clean refreshed look right after use.

• Immediacy:

A cooling astringent for the face

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

Tightens pores & leaves a cooling feeling on the skin.

Thoroughly cleans skin & tightens pores without stinging.

Ease of Application
Very easy to use. All you need is to put some on a cotton ball & sweep right over the face.

Convenience
Very convenient because you can find it in many stores.

Side Effects
Not many side effects, although id you use it too much, it can leave your skin a little red.

Immediacy
It tightens pores & refreshes skin instantly.

Fresh Face for Less

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

Sea breeze astringent is a staple that has been in my family for years. This product will most definitely get rid of underlying dirt and oil that cause blemishes. It is a wonderful makeup remover and astringent. Use this product to keep unwanted oils that can cause clogged pores. It is a refreshing experience for your face. This presents squeaky clean skin without over drying skin.

Very effective in removing impurities in skin that facial wash would leave behind. It can clear up problem areas with a thorough swipe with a cotton ball. Removes dirt and oil with ease.

Ease of Application
Use a large cotton ball when applying to skin areas. It is my experience that using a couple of large cotton balls aids in helping Sea Breeze do what it does. It is easier with cotton balls on hand.

Convenience
Very convenient product, no fuss application. There are no harsh chemicals that can stain anything in your bathroom. It is made up of water and other effective ingredients.

Side Effects
Be careful of any open bumps or wounds on the face because this product could have some burning sensation. I would not recommend for sensitive skin due to the amount of salicylic acid, which could cause some irritations. This helps to dry out pimples.

Immediacy
Would not overuse this product due to the amounts of alcohol. This product aids results within 5 days of use. There is going to be a noticeable difference in the overall look and feel of your skin.

• Immediacy:

Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean! Awesome product!

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

Sea Breeze is great! I tried the original Sea Breeze but my skin was too sensitive for it. I would get red and blotchy and feel irritated. I would have to put a cool cloth on my face to soothe it. Sea Breeze for sensitive skin is great for people who have sensitive skin, and works just as well as the original! My skin feels clean and fresh, with a nice tingly feeling; but not a burning! There is no irritation or redness. You can see all the dirt it gets off your face. I immediately feel and see the difference! My skin looks fresher and brighter. My family and friends use this also. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone.

This product works great. Not only do you feel the difference but you see it! After you use Sea Breeze on your face, you look at the cotton ball (or whatever you use to apply it with), and can see all the dirt it lifted from your face.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to apply. Just apply with a cotton ball or other applicator of your choice and that's it! Very quick to use and there is no mess.

Convenience
Sea Breeze is very easy and convenient to use. It does not take a lot of time to apply this product. Even if you have a busy lifestyle, proper skin care is important, and this product makes it easy.

Side Effects
I did not have any negative side effects using this product. No redness or irritation whatsoever.

Immediacy
You can immediately feel and see the difference after using Sea Breeze.

Dries out skin terribly!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

I am not a fan of this product. Sea Breeze Astringent dried out my skin terribly. I had to use a moisturizer just to combat the dryness brought by using Sea Breeze's Astringent. I do not believe that this product is a necessary one in a facial care routine. It stripped my skin of any nutrients and when I had to use a facial moisturizer to help the situation, I ended up with more blemishes than before I started using the Astringent! I bought Sea Breeze to help my blemish issues! I would not recommend this for anyone, especially those who already have dry skin. My skin dried out so badly that the skin on my face was peeling. I only used the product once a day and I was not excessive with it so there is no reason why it should have affected my skin so badly. I went back to using a spot cream for my blemishes and I am glad that I did. I will never use an Astringent type product again.

I ended up with more blemishes than when I began!

Side Effects
I experienced majorly dry skin and more breakouts.

Revitalizer

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

Sea Breeze Astringent is really heavy duty for cleansing your skin. I have breakouts a lot due to environment and/or stress. The first time I used this was about ten years ago. My sister uses it so I used some of hers. This product smells really strong I thing it contains witch hazel or something but once you put it on your skin, it is refreshing. When you finish cleaning your skin you can't help but notice the dirt that it removes. You should use a cotton swab or a makeup remover pad. It is great for people with recurring acne and oily skin. It probably is not good for dry skin, however because the astringent will cause blackheads. My skin is combination skin, depending on how the season so if I am having a bad breakout, I use this. Anyway, compared to other products I have used, it's fast acting within about two days myself and others saw the improvement in my skin but after a while it made my skin too dry even though it is sensitive skin.

cleans well, great smell

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

This product works well. It eliminates oil from your skin without hurting. It helps keep my face clear, and it is inexpensive. One bottle lasts a verylong time, too.
I have also found that it smells good. It has a nice fresh scent that isnt overpowering. A good product

It even smells nice

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

I have had great results with sea breeze. When I had more acne issues I noticed it would take 1-02 days to diminish my acne. It felt great applying it - not as stingy as some anti-acne products out there, and even smelled somewhat nice.

Doesn't get rid of it entirely (does anything, though?) helps a lot

Ease of Application
Some anti-acne products come pre-applied on their own application pads - this one doesn't - you have to apply it to something (I used cotton balls) - that's why I gave them a 6 instead of something higher here.

Convenience
Easy enough to use. Only a little extra effort.

Side Effects
Can be a little drying to the skin.

Immediacy
1 - 3 days is usually what I noticed.

Not For Me

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

I have oily skin and wanted to find a product that would help keep my pores clean. One day while shopping at a local supermarket, I came aross sea breeze fresh clean astringent for sensitive skin. I made the decision to give it a try after I read the description about the product.

After the first use of this product, my skin began to burn immediately. I didn't give it much thought thinking this was just the side effect of using this product for the first time. The second time using this product the same side affects occurred. My skin became very red and irritable and tender to the touch. The following morning my face had small bumps covering thirty five percent of my face.

I immediately stop the usage of this product. I decided to return the product since I could not use it. The supermarket where I purchased the bottle of sea breeze astringent from politely refunded me my money.

I was hoping this product would have met my needs. I will continue to search for a product that will work for me.

Excellent product!

Comments about Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin:

This astringent is the better of any one I've tried. I first learned of it in beauty school and have been a huge fan ever since. Great follow up after waxing to keep from getting those awful little red bumps. Also great in treating the scalp for dandruff! With regular treatments, dandruff quickly improves if not disappears all together! It leaves you with that fresh, clean feeling that no other product can.

After trying this product for myself, I am in LOVE with it. I never get breakouts, or infected pores after waxing. It is also great for clearing up existing break outs!

Ease of Application
Super easy to apply! Moisten a cotton ball with the product an apply to the desired area. No mess and no fuss.

Convenience
Takes only a very small amount of time to apply. Seconds even! Not to mention a bottle will last you months!

Side Effects
The only down fall I have found is the slight sting that can occur with application to certain areas/blemishes. It's nothing unbearable & goes away very quickly.