Other Bathroom Cleaners:

Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System

Pros

Cons

Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Flushable Toilet Cleaning System

**I bought the Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Flushable Toilet Cleaning System on sale one week and decided to try it out. I love trying new products, and reviewing them too. Scrubbing Bubbles brand is one of my favorites. I love the scent and it has been one of my favorites for years and years. I like when they come up with new products. This one in particular sparked my curiousity. And it worked quite well. It also did have that signature Scrubbing Bubble fragrance that I enjoy too. It is easy to use, you do not have to touch the padds, just click it on and then use it and then flush it, gone and clean and quickly done! It is so wonderful to be so efficient. The bathroom has stayed cleaner and fresher longer. The toilet namely looks and smells fresh. My husband and children do not mind using it since it isn't the same old gross longer brush that used to be sitting behind the toilet!!! I watch for the replacement pads on sale and also for great coupons in the paper and online. That can save money too. Overall I recommend this product to my family and friends. **

Great, if you like to clean with wet mush

I HATE cleaning toilets, so when Scrubbing Bubbles came out with their flushable brush cleaning system, I was out the door to buy it. I love Scrubbing Bubbles, and have used their cleaners for years, but they went WAY wrong with this product. The concept is great, a handle that you attach a flushable brush pad on, and then use to scrub inside the toilet. You then just press the release on the handle, and poof, the brush comes off in the toilet, and you never even have to touch it! Flush it down, and the dirty deed is done. Sounds ideal, but usually when something seems too good to be true, it is, and that is the case here.**The Bad:**There isn't much bad, but this 1 problem makes it not worth the money. When you place the brush into the water, it just all sticks together, and when you try and scrub, it just sloshes around. The brush, when dry, is several layers of textured pads that have slits on the edges. This is where the "Scrubbing" should take place, but once wet, forget it, you have mush on a brush. I could never get the bowl as clean as I would like with the brush pad, so I ended up using my plain old toilet brush to finish up the job.**The Good:**It isn't all bad, but, in my case, the bad outweighs the good. The starter kit is fairly inexpensive, and so are the refill brush pads, so if you do like them, they won't break the bank. The cleaner that is in the brush foams up when it gets wet, and it is a great cleaner, but plan on using your plain old scrubber brush to spread the cleaner. Also, the brush pads break up easily, so they are safe for septic systems.With some re-design, this could be a great item, but until that day, forget it. Regular old toilet scrubbing will have to continue to do.****

Great product! Highly recommend!

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

I don't know about you, but I really hate cleaning my toilet, or even my bathroom for that matter. I used to put different solutions into my toilet, let them sit, then scrub the toilet down with the toilet brush. My toilet never really stayed clean for more than a week, without stains, and water lines forming again. I went in search of something better, and I stumbled upon this Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner. First off, it works great at getting the toilet bowl clean. I also noticed my toilet bowl stays cleaner, longer than when I just used generic cleaners with the regular toilet brush. The scent is also a lot better than the cleaners I was using before, and the scent lingers for much longer than the old cleaners too. All in all, this is a great product, and since I have bought it, I have switched to using many different types of Scrubbing Bubbles products in my bathroom.

It does a great job of cleaning my toilet, and ensures it stays cleaner for a longer period of time.

This product has a good scent, that lasts quite a while after the initial use.

Scrubbing bubbles 2 in 1 brush - a disapointment

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

I found this product to be poorly constructed and expensive. The scrubbers are on the thin side and I found them wobbly.

In my opinion these are just a so-so type of bathroom cleaner and not the quality that I would expect. Like most people that I know, cleaning the toilet bowl is not on my favorite things to do list so I am always looking for a easier way to do it.. The product was okay but it was not really challenged and I found the cleaning brush to be rather flimsy. My biggest objectives to this product is that I found it to be rather expensive for what you get and I did not like having to store the handle that holds the brushes. What I did like was not having to get my hands in the toilet bowl. I would say overall this is to be a okay product but it's not one I found anything special.

As a asthmatic, I have to be careful which cleaners I use and this one was not a problem but I did use in it a fairly open area.

I love these because they keep things clean and sanitary.

from West Virginia

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

This little kit is a great starter and a great everyday use wand. It has disposable heads on it that help keep things clean and fresh. The wand is reusable and all I have to do is attached a new head onto the wand whenever I want to clean the toilet. They're inexpensive so I can afford to use a new head on the wand everytime. The smell of this isn't bad either. It's foamy so whenever I go to clean the bowl, I start at the top around the rim and work my way towards the bottom of the bowl. The way I clean, the top allows the foam to flow down and help clean the rest of the bowl.

I really like these. The wand is light weight and the heads on it foam up and help clean the toilet. The disposable heads make it easy to change the product out and clean the bowl with a fresh head on the wand everytime. I spread less germs because of this scrubbing wand and I'm able to get the bowl cleaner. I can get rid of water stains, hard water, mold, and anything in the toilet that needs cleaned. These aren't marketed for tubs but I can use them in the tub and shower too to clean up hard water and soap as well .

The scent is fresh and light. It doesn't smell harsh at all.

Great Product - And Flushable!

from MI

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

I used to use this Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning system regularly, but have since switched to the Clorox brand cleaning system/wand. I really did love using this product, especially since the pads are flushable, which is not the case with the other system.

This product comes with small square pads that snap into your cleaning wand. They are pretty soft - cotton-like - but do provide pretty good scrubbing power. The pads are flushable, which is a major plus in my opinion. The only downside for me, which is the reason I switched, is that the pads are almost too soft, lacking a really tough scouring ability. They sort of flop around once wet, and there is nothing sturdy to give them a great cleaning ability. If this product were ever re-designed to have a little bit of tougher scrubbing action, I would probably change back because I really did love using these and the fact that they could be flushed.

Great Concept, Poor Execution

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

I've tried numerous Scrubbing Bubbles products over the years with mixed levels of success but I'm always looking for the latest and greatest toilet cleaner out there so I picked up their Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System when it was on sale.

The concept itself is promising, with a flushable toilet brush pad thing that sticks on a plastic wand. You are supposed to be able to scrub and then just flush the pad and be on your way. Unfortunately things do not work out that well in real life.

The scrubby pad isn't actually very scrubby and is extremely ineffective at getting even the very slightest cleaning done. It really just serves to move the toilet water around and does not actually do any actual cleaning.

I really was not impressed with this at all. I felt the need to use a regular toilet brush to actually clean after "cleaning" with this so it really made the chore twice as long.

These are virtually useless and I really cannot recommend them to anyone.

Works good

from Empire, AL

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

If you are looking for something to scrub your toilet and throw away, this is it. I would put one of the disposable brushes on and scrub all the toilets in the house and then throw away or flush the little brush. You never have to touch anything that had contact with the toilet. The release lever releases the brush without you having to touch it is fantastic. This is awesome for those who hate germs. There were times when I the brush would fall apart but it was very rare. This particular brush is a little less expensive than some of the competitors but I did stop buying it because I found it cheaper just to make my own bleach mixture and scrub the toilet with a traditional brush. Overall I like the design and I like the product, but didn’t continue using it because I didn’t want to keep buying refills. For anyone who is looking for a quick and easy and cleaner way of scrubbing the toilet, this is definitely for you!

Does the job of scrubbing the toilet.

Pleasant and not too strong.

Makes toilet cleaning faster and less gross

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

I have always hated toilet brushes because of the germ factor. The great thing about these is that most of the germs get dispensed at the end of each cleaning. I can usually clean both of my toilets with one brush and have taught the kids how to clean with the flushable sponge when there is an unsightly mark on the toilet. All of the sponges hinge inside the wand. To release, you just unhinge from the wand as not to have to touch any of the brushes. The flushable sponge is the easiest release of all since there is no dripping dragging it to a trashcan to release. I have not seen any data on the clog factor with the flushabity of the product but have heard that septic tanks in general have gotten clogged because of the increase of "flushable" products that are not truly "flushable." I have gone to several stores looking for a refill pack of these brushes as my original store where purchases was out of the refills. I am happy with this product.

Fantastic invention! Makes a nasty job not so nasty!

from Hastings, MN

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

This is a fantastic product! It makes cleaning the toilet easier and to me it seems that it is a little more sanitary to use instead of the usual brush thing-a-ma-jig.

This does get high marks from me, but there is one little thing that isn't perfected yet. Once you start cleaning, there is a lot of the cleaning solution on the little pads, and you have to use it up before you can go around the parts under where you lift the toilet seat. I know that sounds strange, but I have been using this for over a year -- and it just seems like I have to keep swishing the pad in the water until the solution is gone and I just have the pad left, so I can wipe down the edges and under the toilet seat parts. This item also has stronger scratch pads to clean with if you have a really tough, icky, nasty toilet to clean - it works good but I don't use it because I keep on top of cleaning so I don't have to get out the big guns.

It doesn't smell either good nor bad. Just kind of a neutral scent. But then again, I really didn't put it up to my nose to smell it because I didn't want the chemicals to get inhaled into my nose.

Great Weekly Cleaner

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

I usually keep a couple boxes of these disposable toilet cleaners on hand as in between cleaners. I clean our homes toilets once a month with the gel toilet cleaners and scrub brushes but use these throughout the month when needed. I love how easy to use they are and they are effective. The sponges have cleaner made right in them and it is activated when you get them wet. The starter package comes with a plastic handle and a hook to hang it off the lid of the toilet. After that you can just buy refill boxes. I clip a sponge onto the handle and place it into the toilet water to get it wet then run it around the inside of the toilet bowl. Everything looks like new and things are fresh. The sponge is disposable but not to be flushed down the toilet. I let it drip dry then eject it into the bathroom garbage can. The price of both the starter kit and refill boxes are very reasonable. The company also releases regular coupons for this product making it an even better bargain.

Makes cleaning the toliet bearable

from Chesterfield, MO

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 Toilet Cleaning System:

Like 99 percent of the population, I dread cleaning the toilet. I hate the germy brush, I hate the toxic chemicals that always seem to squirt everywhere when I squeeze the bottle of cleaner. So when I had a coupon for the Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Toilet Cleaning System, I decided to give it a shot. I didn't have very high expectations, but I was really impressed with the system. The handle can hang up on the side of the toilet, so it saves space, and eliminates the need to have a bowl sitting there with a brush and nasty "toilet water" in it. The scrubbing brush refills snap onto the handle without requiring you to touch the part of the brush that actually goes into the toilet. The brush refills contain the cleanser, so you don't have to mess with a bottle of cleanser, just swab the bowl with the brush, then use the lever to release the brush refill into the toilet, where you can flush it away. It really is a slick setup. You can very quickly, and easily clean your toilet with this product.