Other Bathroom Cleaners:
Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes

Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes

Pros

Cons

So happy they are working on a new container

I was at the store and found Scrubbing Bubbles flushable cleaning wipes.  I thought cool and would give them a try.  The biodegradable wipes (and environmentally safe) contain the great cleaning power of Scrubbing bubbles. I thought being biodegradable they would fall apart fast, but they held strong and it's a nice quick cleaning product.  It is safe for septic systems and all pluming.

I use them on my bathroom sinks, faucet, counter tops, toilet lid/rim and even for a light cleaning of the toilet bowl between the "big cleaning" of it. With having a cat that likes to jump up on the bathroom counter I will rinse it down with water after using the wipes and dry with a towel.

Now, the container that I bought it in was something else.  It's spoz to be one of those easy pull ups and no it's not. I just open the whole container and take the roll out and rip a sheet off.  I am happy to see they do have a nicer container that is like a zip-lock bag. I will purchase that type next time.

does the job, expected more

Having a son who is mastering the art of potty training is hard, specially if he "misses" every once in a while in the toilet and stuff gets on the floor. When i heard about the scrubbing bubbles flushable wipes I couldn't have been happier!

What better than cleaning really fast the floor, toilet and sink fast and then just tossing it in the toilet, flush it and ALL GONE! no dealing with re-washing the sponge, rug or anything... just flush it! The idea is perfect, genius! Love it!

BUT, they are not the strongest wipes you will find... and they dont come in bigger containers, for a little bit cheaper, I can get more wipes of a different brand, NOT flushable, but whoever is trying to save money will have a point here.

I got the ones I have for pretty cheap, and flushing them makes it a plus... so I will definitely be buying them again(if on sale) and I would totally recommend them to people out there, but if you are into saving money, you can get some more and use a grocery bag to put in the garbage... :)

Convenient for small jobs

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

I'm giving this product a six because I prefer other brands of antibacterial wipes. It's not that this product doesn't work for cleaning, but I stick with tried and true brands when it comes to disinfecting. Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes are very convenient for cleaning small jobs. I wouldn't recommend using these to clean your whole bathroom. It would be a waste of wipes in my opinion. I usually prefer to use a scrubber or washcloth and a spray cleaner to clean the whole bathroom. Sometimes I finish up with an antibacterial wipe. I like to keep antibacterial wipes under the sink in the bathroom to have handy to clean up small areas. I tried the Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Wipes because I love the smell of Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner. I wasn't very impressed with the wipes as far as scent goes. I couldn't find these wipes in many stores either. I will likely not purchase these again and will stick with the brands of antibacterial wipes I usually buy.

Good for sinks and tubs.

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

I really like the Scrubbing Bubbles brand and saw these wipes were something I wanted to purchase. I had a good experience with this brand and these wipes lived up to the rest of their products. They have been great to keep in my bathroom and give things a wipe down each day. I have been using them on the sink and in the tub. I also use them on the toilet handle and lid. They are very quick and easy to use. They have also helped my bathroom stay much cleaner in between cleans. Another great thing about them is that it keeps germs at a minimum. I like the scent of them and the way they keep my bathroom smelling. I would highly recommend trying these. I will definitely continue to purchase them to keep them in my bathroom.

Performance has been great. They keep my bathroom clean. They do not do the deep cleaning. They are better for keeping your bathroom wiped down and clean in between deep cleanings.

The scent is great. I really enjoy the way that these smell.

So Hard To Find, Awesome Product!

from Virginia

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

I've had the chance to use Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes a handful of times and they are so convenient to use since I'm potty training my girls. I keep a container under the sink and when a mess is made by my daughter after using the bathroom I break the container out, pull a wipe out and wipe the surface that's dirty, and flush the wipe. This particular wipe is an antibacterial wipe so I feel confident that bacteria or germs are eliminated when I use this wipe.
If you have ever potty trained a child you know they can leave a mess behind, this wipe solves the problem of cleaning and killing germs at the same time. I also use them to wipe off the toilet, sink, and counter when they need touching up. My faucet is left shiny and with no smears and this wipe has a citrus scent which smells clean. I love that Scrubbing Bubbles has come out with this conveinant wipe, they are very useful to keep on hand in my bathroom.

Great for busy people.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

If you have a lot to do and you want to clean your counters/anything in your bathroom, these wipes are super easy to use and they work pretty well. I do like the Clorox wipes better, but these work great with removing surface stains or dirt/grim from counters and such. I got these for my dorm room and they were really easy to use between classes or in the morning (I didn't have much time to clean) and they were easy to store, since it's just one bottle. I used them on my desk, my bed, and the bathroom and they kept my room looking somewhat decent and clean. I do recommend the Clorox ones more than these, but these work almost just as well (the Clorox ones smell a little better, also, in my opinion).

The Clorox wipes smell a little bit better (more of a fresh, clean smell), whereas these ones smell more like chemicals. Obviously, they are both chemically smells but this one lingers for longer and isn't as pleasant for small spaces.

Works great and so convenient!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

I love the regular Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner so when they came out with Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes I had to give them a try. I am glad I did. They are so quick and convenient. These work great at keeping the bathroom tidy and maintained between regular cleanings. I have a little one who doesn't always hit the toilet properly and I have to clean up dribbles on the toilet and floor. These work wonderfully for that. They are so easy to use he can even grab one and do it himself. I really don't buy a lot of convenience products because they tend to be expensive and I'm on a budget. I do buy these periodically because they last a while and they make my life so much easier. It's worth it to me.

These wipes do an excellent job of cleaning the bathroom. I use them on the toilet, sink faucets, and floor. They are great for cleaning up tooth paste messes from my little ones. I like that they are flushable.

These have a fresh scent without the over powering scent of bleach you get with most bathroom cleaners.

Love the convenience!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

Cleaning the toilet is NEVER a task I relish. What I especially disliked was having to launder the sponges or rags I used to clean it, or having to waste a lot of paper towels. It got to be very expensive. I have always loved the smell and power of scrubbing bubbles. When I saw that they came in a convenient wipe, I jumped at the chance to clean my toilet with something that was flushable! It is amazing. Cleaned all the grime and stains instantly. Even the hard water ring went away. Plus the smell is great. Even after I had cleaned the bowl it had a nice clean smell after every flush. With this convenience I was able to keep up with the cleaning !

The convenience of these wipes is amazing. Instantly all the stains and grime of the toilet bowl was wiped away. I was able to take away the hard water stains around the bowl.

Fantastic clean scent! My toilet bowl smelled fresh for two to three days after I cleaned with these wipes.

Very handy!

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

These are so handy! I keep a tub of them in my bathroom, kitchen, and car. They are antibacterial, so they kill germs and this is especially handy when you have someone in your house who is sick or has a virus. I first discovered these wipes when my son came down with a terrible case of strep throat and I was desperate to keep the rest of the family from being contaminated with all the germs. I used these wipes to wipe down all the door knobs, toilets, and other various hard surfaces the entire time he was sick. I don't know if I can give these wipes all the credit, but the rest of the family did not get sick. Ever since then, I have kept these with me everywhere I go. They are very handy to take with you to hotels so that you can wipe down all the surfaces and you don't have to carry around a bunch of cleaning products with you. I even carried them in my bag with me to places like the state fair to clean the toilet seats with (because they are especially disgusting). These things are amazing. I highly recommend.

I love the scent of the entire Scrubbing Bubbles line. These wipes have a very fresh scent that leaves your bathroom or kitchen smelling so clean!

Great!

from Kansas

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

These Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes are great I love the cleaning wipes that are on the market and these ones are not disappointing. They are so versatile and convenient! Plus they are disinfecting which is great.

I use these wipes to clean my sink, faucets, bathtub, and the outside of the toilet. They can be used outside of the bathroom as well. I use them to wipe off my counters quite frequently. The wipes do not tear when you are using them and when you are done you can simply flush them. They clean very well and don't leave any residue on your surfaces. They do not have an overpowering scent which is nice.

My only problem with the wipes is the container they come in. It's difficult to pull the wipes out without the whole top coming off.

I highly recommend these wipes! They are effective and way more convenient than having to get a bunch of paper towels and a cleaning product, it's simply 1 wipe.

Unique, Easy way to Clean Bathrooms

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

I will give this product a ten because it makes cleaning a messy, smelly bathroom easier and faster. Scrubbing Bubbles has been around for a long time and this new product just adds to their line of effective cleaners. I love the ease of these wipes. You simply pull out a wipe and go to work. These can be used for just about anything. I was using regular antibacterial wipes to clean around the house, but wasn't sure if they were cleaning well enough. I picked up a container of these and the first thing I noticed and liked was that these are Flushable! Regular antibacterial wipes are not, so this is a big bonus. My favorite way to use these is for the outside of the toilet bowl, the hard to reach areas on the sides and around the back. These wipes make it easy to get every crevice, since you can wrap around your hands as you clean. The scent is a typical cleanser type smell, not too strong, but enough to leave a fresh smell when you are done cleaning. This is a great was to clean your bathrooms and feel confident you have killed the germs!

So handy!

from TN

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes:

Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Bathroom Wipes are so handy! They are so easy to use and work so well! There is almost always a container of these in each of our bathrooms. I like them because I can wipe down the bathroom really fast between the heavy duty cleaning days. They are great for wiping down the sink after my dad comes home and washes his greasy hands. The wipes take off the black grease so easy and makes the bathroom smell good. I also love using these wipes to clean up the bathtub and shower every other day to prevent nasty soap buildup. Therefore great for just disinfecting the whole bathroom. With flu season I tend to wipe doorknobs with them also because I have a one year old and do not want her getting sick.

These wipes work so good at cleaning up messes in the bathroom and just keeping it clean.

The scent of the Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom wipes is nice. I love the clean smell the wipes leave behind.