Other Misc. Cleaning Products:

Scotch-Brite Shower and Bath Scrubber

Cleans Great

from TN

Comments about Scotch-Brite Shower and Bath Scrubber:

I love my scotch-brite shower and bath scrubber, the unique shape of this brush makes it easy to get into corners and edges I couldn't get with any other scrubbing brush. The bristles on this scrubber are strong enough to tackle even the dirtiest of jobs.

Removes tough soap scum from your bath and shower stalls.

Comments about Scotch-Brite Shower and Bath Scrubber:

We all have cleaning products lying around our home collecting dust, that we thought would live up to the hype (real or invented in our heads). This product lives up to my expectations and is used several times a week. With a convenient loop at the end of the handle, it stays in my shower, ready for a quick once over after my shower (or during) or when I'm doing a top to bottom clean in the bathroom. I love the fact you need no cleaner to utilize it, but can incorporate your favorite cleaner if you like. It does require a minimum amount of elbow grease, but I prefer that to toxic cleaners filled with chemicals. You won't regret this purchase!

Makes Cleaning Tub Easier

from Cornwall ny 12518

Comments about Scotch-Brite Shower and Bath Scrubber:

This scrubber makes the cleaning of the bath tub/shower so much better than on your hands and knees and bending and scrubbing. It reaches very well and I think it saves alot of time. I and my husband also have bad backs and the bending to clean the tub, especiially, was really difficult. I like the Scotch Brite Item because Scotch Brite always seems to come up with products to make life easier. It certainly is a bonus for those who have a difficult time cleaning. I feel the price was fair and it is something you could use on the walls and tiles as well. The scrub lasts long and you do get a great deal of cleaning done before you would have to replace it. It does not scratch or mar the finish and I have an older bathtub so this also is a bonus to see a sparkling clean and shineing tub and bathroom. The handle is a good size so it also elimanates alot of strecthing. It makes a tough chore alot more pleasant.

A Real Back Saver - Scotch Brite Shower and Bath Scrubber

from Tuckerton, NJ

Comments about Scotch-Brite Shower and Bath Scrubber:

great for anyone but especailly good if you have back problems. Makes cleaning the tub and shower quick and easy - little or no bending. Especially good for jetted or garden tubs - it's difficult to reach when cleaning these tubs. The Scotch-Brite Shower and Bath Scrubber extends my reach and still allows me to put enough pressure on the scrubbing head to do the job. Easy replacement of heads.