Other Cat Litters:

Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter

Pros

Cons

Scoop Away Multiple Cat Fromula Kitty Litter

Scoop Away Multiple Cat Formula Clumping Cat Litter is Awsome! Clumps tight and so easy to scoop. Scoop Away cat litter forms tight clumps that are so easy to scoop.  The small highly absorbant granules  and maximum clumping action works together to absorb liwuid into tight solis clumps.  Odors and mess are easly removed and there  is virtually no used litter left behind after scooping.  Scoop Away delivers maxium odor control  through powerful odor-fighting technologies embedded in the litter.  Scoop Aways formula contains special minerals in each granule  that absorbs and eliminates odors on contact  and inhabits  the growth of bacterial odor through Odor guard.  With clumping so tight there is virtually no wastedkitty litter isleft behind.  Scoop Away helps keep your kitty pan fresh and odor free and it is 99% dust free.

Now I have tryed so many differant kinds of cat litter from the old fashions odor crystals to all the differant scoop kinds. I have 5 cats and asthma  so I  had a  hard time with the heavy odor that couldbecome over powering and I hada hard timewith the dust that would fill the room after each change.  I was desparate but could not bare to get rid of my cats, all but onewasa rescue baby.  My husband purpased Scoop Away for Multi cats  because it happen to be on sale and the cheapest at the time.  I has my own reservations becausecheap is not always the best.  I filled my kitty pan and there wasalmost no dust at all Iwas very suprised. All I could smell was a very light floral smell.  There were several differant size graduals like meduim to fine sand.  I was really wondering if it was going to work.  The next day I went to do the scooping and was very impressed.  The clumps were very tight and so easy to scoop out and  there was  no odor other than the light floral smell. While I was scooping I noticed again that there was no dust and NO ODOR. I was very happy and amazed.  Since then I only use Scoop Away for Multiple formula for cats.  I have to purchase less kitty litter because Scoop Away lasts so long. There is no waste  and so easy to use.  Scoop Away makes a unpleasant job a lot easyer to do and alot less uncomfortable to do and I really think my cats are much happyer.

Scoop Away is a messy, smelly, and terrible cat litter!

I bought this litter as a stand in for my normal litter from Arm and Hammer. I will never buy it again. I usually purchase unscented litter and I remembered why when I purchased this litter. Every time my cat uses her litter box, the smell of the litter permeates my small apartment. That is just what I want to come home to, a cat litter box that smells like flower scented urine. It is disgusting. The scent is not even attractive. It smells like a fake flower scent that is put in cheap air freshener. Also, when you are pouring or scooping the litter to clean the box, you are welcomed by a cloud of fine litter particles. I really want to wear a face mask when I use this litter. I would suggest that customers invest in one before they use Scoop Away Multi-Cat litter.

Moisture Absorption
I have problems with the absorption with this litter. It is supposed to clump, but I have noticed that when I clean the litter box, there is more litter that has not clumped than litter that has.

Scoop Away Multi- Cat Clumping Cat Litter

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

Through the years I've tried almost every cat litter on the planet. This is a good quality litter that is very reasonably priced. I bought it because it was on sale. I have never used it before. It's as good as most of the clumping litters but at a better price. As always there's a dust issue. Be sure to pour slow or use a cup to gently scoop fresh litter into the box or you will get dust everywhere.

Moisture Absorption
Actually it absorbs pretty well. I have three cats so it's important to clean the box multiple times a day. No litter will work if you don't clean it very often.

Not bad but it can get a bit too clumpy. I find I need to clean the shovel a little more often than with some other litters but it's not a big issue.

Odor Control
It controls the odor pretty well but I use an enclosed litter box. That helps with the odor and dust.

Its just as easy to use as most clumping litter. I have no problems with it at all. It's a great product for the price.

Good stuff!

from TN

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

I have had several cats over the years and have tried a lot of different brands of cat litter. I recently got a cat for my daughter and decided to use this Scoop Away Multi-Cat Litter. When I first purchased this cat litter I could not remember if I liked it or not so I just bought a small bag. When the small bag ran out I ended up buying this big bucket of cat litter. It is very affordable, which is great, and it lasts a long time. I love this cat litter mostly because it covers the odor really well. I like knowing that when I come home from a day of being gone, the house will not smell like a dirty litter box. It also clumps really well after the cat has done it's business in the litter. That makes it really easy to scoop out. This is of course a plus too because you can use the cat litter for a longer amount of time! I would definitely recommend this cat litter to cat owners because it keeps odor down and it is easy to clean up.

Scoop away litter

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

Not a bad litter but definitely not the best out there. My cat is stinky and I am always on a mission to find the best litter out there to not only contain odors but also clump tight for easier disposal. Scoop Away does clump up pretty well, but the clumps do tend to break away more than I like. It does contain odors fairly well, but I still need to change out the litter every couple of days or it stinks whether there is mess in it or not. Also keep in mind that this litter is not dust free. If you pour it in cover your face or you will be breathing it in. I use a scoop and still get some dust but it is more contained.

Moisture Absorption
Absorbs moisture pretty well. Clumps do break up a little but for the most part stay together. Just little pieces break off, the whole clump does not crumble.

This is a pretty dusty litter so cleaning can be a problem. I cover my face so I do not breathe it in or get any in my mouth.

Odor Control
Absorbs odors very well for about two or three days than litter needs to be changed out.

Good for two cats

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

We have two cats and have been using Scoop Away for several years. We have tried other types (generic, ones with special scents, etc.) but they don't seem to perform as well and is why we haven't switched since. The cats take care of their business and don't have much liter that moves throughout the house because it attaches to them. That makes it nice.

Moisture Absorption
The liter clumps well and gets the job done. If not mixed by the cats it will just sit on top and that is the only issue.

Easy to clean and have never had issues with cleaning out our cats liter box.

Odor Control
The only issue we face is when the cats don't cover their mess after going. The smell of the liter, for what its worth, is ok and have no issues when cleaned frequently.

No real issues here. We usually get the master box with two boxes inside. Easy to open and pour. Does get some in between the inner and outer cardboard but minor issue. Like the smaller boxes now compared to the big totes we used to get when we first started.

Good Litter, Bad Packaging

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

I really like Scoop Away brand litter and their Multi Cat formula has always been a favorite option for my multiple cat house.

This formula clumps beautifully. It makes nice, hard clumps which are easy to scoop out making cleaning the litterbox easier.

The dust factor is huge with this particular formula. It is incredibly dusty. When you pour it into the litterbox it sends up a huge cloud of sneeze inducing dust which is not fun. It also leaves a film of dust on the walls surrounding the litterbox which is also not fun.

The product has recently changed its packaging which I think has actually decreased its usefulness. It used to come in a nice plastic bucket with a handle which, while heavy, was easy to carry and could be reused for various things around the house and garden. It now comes in a big cardboard box which has a plastic "handle" that cuts into your hand when you're trying to carry it. The box is also not easy to recycle as it's very difficult to break down to fit in the bin.

The best cat litter

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

We love this brand of cat litter! It does a great job masking odors and clumps great. I have several cats and won't use any other brand this is the best. If I'm low on cash and have to temporarily buy something cheaper, it is always a nightmare, my cats do not like to use any other kinds. I actually really liked the buckets it came in (as pictured) but have not been able to find it in buckets for quite a while. Either way though box or bucket I still always buy and use this litter. It is dusty when pouring into the litter box and it has a scent to it. I personally don't mind the scent, I don't think it is to overpowering, just a light scent in my opinion. It is so easy to scoop and clean the litter boxes with this litter, your able to get ALL the urine out of the box because it clumps it up so well. This helps to not have a strong cat urine odor throughout the house. It is really an awesome brand, I couldn't live without it, my cats would agree!

Simple, quick and easy

from Edina, MN

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

This is probably my favorite cat litter so far. I have tried many, but they don't compare to the Scoop Away Multi-Cat Litter. This one is so easy to use and I always know about how much to put it and how long it will last. It forms perfect clumps that are easy for my self cleaning machine to scrape through and clean out. It leaves little to no dust, helps to control odors, and does sprinkle or splash pebbles all over the place. It comes at a pretty good price and lasts me a long time. I know that it is not going to waste. Others just don't have the same performance as this cat litter. I have been buying it for about 5-6 years now. There are still others on the market that I haven't tried, but why bother when | like this one so much?

Moisture Absorption
Great, for both urine and feces.

Simple and quick to clean up, especially when you have a self cleaning machine! I love it!

Odor Control
Good on odor control. I have been happy with that.

Simple.

• Odor Control:

My cat really enjoyed this litter

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

I really enjoyed the Scoop Away Multi Cat Cat Litter and so did my cat Oreo. It has maximum clumping power, and it is dust free. Most clumping litters come with that horrible dustiness, this litter does not. There is no more dust flying in my face, and no more dusty powder stuck in my cats fur. Although this litter does have an added fragrance, it is very fresh and light. This litter completely keeps all the odors away without being irritating. The clumping power is fantastic. This litter clumps up quickly taking away all the moisture and odors. The clumps become really hard, and very easy to scoop out of the box. This is one of the better clumping cat litters that I've tried recently.

Moisture Absorption
This litter absorbs the urine instantly. My cats box is never moist of wet. This litter clumps and takes away all the wetness and odors.

It's very easy to clean, and this litter has fantastic clumping power. Once my cat goes in the box the litter clumps up forming hard and easy to scoop out clumps. They don't fall apart or create any messed, and because it has no dust my cat doesn't make tracks outside of the litter box.

Odor Control
It does have an added fragrance to it, but it is a very light and fresh scent. The scent doesn't seem to bother my cat, and keeps the odors away. It leaves the cat box smelling fresh all day long.

This litter clumps up all the moisture and odors quickly into rock hard clumps that don't fall apart or crumble when I scoop them. This is one of the easiest cat litters to scoop.

• Odor Control:

I could never get it to scoop

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

For a product that literally has the word easy in the title I was a little disappointed at the clumping ability of this cat litter. No matter what we tried the cats urine would never clump and make it easy to clean. I felt like ever time we were cleaning the cats litter box we were dumping it all out and starting from scratch with brand new litter all the time. I'm sorry if it makes me a bad person to only change the cat's box one hundred percent once a month but I just can not afford the amount of litter that I was going through with this stuff.

Moisture Absorption
It would absorb the moisture with no problem at all just would not clump to make it easy to change.

It is really easy to clean when you are dumping it all out and starting from scratch but really not cost efficient.

Odor Control
This is one of the highlights of this stuff. We never smelt the cat box.

It is really easy to use when you are dumping it all out and replacing it all every time.

Cat Litter of Choice: Scoop Away Multi-cat Litter

Comments about Scoop Away Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter:

We have two indoor cats and I don't mind cleaning the litter box when using Scoop Away Multi-cat Litter. This cat litter clumps easily which makes it great to just scoop the waste away. This multi-cat litter has great odor control. The other cat litters I have tried in the past did not cover up the stinky smell at all. By using Scoop Away Multi-cat Litter I can't even tell we have a litter box in the house. My cats have no problem using this cat litter either. After they were declawed recently I had to switch to a different cat litter for 10 days and they did not like that litter at all. They were peeing outside of the litter box, however, as soon as I was able to switch back to the Scoop Away Multi-cat Litter they went back to using the litter box again right away. Thank goodness! I am happy with the price of Scoop Away Multi-cat Litter as well. I have used less expensive litters and I have used more expensive litters and Scoop Away Multi-cat Litter seems to be right in the middle. It is well worth the cost in my book. My cats and I are both very happy with Scoop Away Multi-cat Litter.