4.9

4.9

Schiff Move Free.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Schiff Move Free:

Move Free from Schiff is a great product. I factored out the cost of each bottle and I discovered that it is less than seventeen cents per pill. The bottle also came with additional free pills in it for the same price as a regular bottle would have. While I was shopping for this product which had been recommended to me by two of my doctors, I noticed that Move Free came in three different categories. I found this to be especially nice because it gives the consumer the option to use which product to best fit their needs. I also did some research online and found this product to be readily available at many different web sites. I do wish it would come in a travel pack size so one would not have to take the whole bottle with them for a week or so. I think individual, daily blister packs would be an excellent idea for busy people on the go. It had been suggested to me by my doctor that I take this product for three months to give it a good evaluation. I started noticing positive changes within the first month. My joints became easier to move, there was less snapping, cracking and popping. I also had a big reduction in my pain level. I was able to move around with more freedom.

Excellent Supplement!

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about Schiff Move Free:

For years I've tried different name brand, generic and specialty store joint supplements.
MOVE FREE is the only one that quickly worked and was consistent in it's effectiveness.
I used to have to get shots in my knees every six months. But I've not needed them for the past 3 years since I started using MOVE FREE. I always buy it when it's on a Buy 1 Get 1 free sale at the local stores. This is the best health care value for my life!

Helps with joint pains.

Comments about Schiff Move Free:

This move free supplement helps with joint pains in those who have them and can prevent joint problems in those who are at high risk of getting it. I've been having a weird knee clicking problem that kind of sounds like bone crunching when I kneel and get up and my doctor was pretty concerned. He recommended that I pick up some type of joint supplement and my mom recommend that I tried this Move Free supplement by Schiff. This joint supplement comes in a pill form, but I know of other brands that consist of a liquid syrup or juice. After starting to take these pills, I started to hear less and less clicking and crunching in my knees. I don't feel any sturdier on my feet, but it is great that I no longer hear much crunching and clicking as I get up and down. The only bad thing about this pill is that it is a bit large to swallow. There have been a few times that I almost choked trying to swallow it.

Really improves joint movement!

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Schiff Move Free:

Move Free is what it claims to be. I was having severe stiffness on my right shoulder and intermittent stiffness on both knees which was beginning to affect my daily activities. After two weeks of the recommended loading dose of Move Free, I began to feel less stiffness in my joints and my range of motion has improved by leaps and bounds. I am back to my daily routine at work and school.

Move Free for Joints

from Hillsborough, NC

Comments about Schiff Move Free:

I truly thought this was just a placebo until I stopped taking it

Wow....what a great surprise.  It is a great supplement.

It is pricey.....but pain versus no pain......I will pay the money

for this product

Schiff Move Free has been my product for years, it works!

from Santa Clara, UT

Comments about Schiff Move Free:

Schiff Move Free has been my product for years, it works!  I'v tries other brands and nothing works as well as Schiff Move Free.  It's easy to dose, swallow and it works to decrease joint pain. If I forget to take it, I can really telll the difference.

Schiff Move Free provides a considerable reduction in joint pain

from Holyoke, MA

Comments about Schiff Move Free:

I have found Schiff Move Free to be an exceptional product.  I just happen to see it one day at my local pharmacy and decided to try it out.  Within weeks I had considerable less pain in my knees (I have an old knee injury).  As I am the classical skeptic, I stopped using it once the bottle was empty.  My pain returned withing a week.  I started taking the product again and viola, little to no pain!  My sister also has joint problems and I shared my results with her, she tried it and expereinced the same results.  We know have several family members using the product and they all have similar results.  I also love the fact that between sales and coupons its very affordable.