Other Supplements:
Schiff
Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies

Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies

Easy enough for kids to take

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies:

I have had great experience with Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies. My husband first bought them for himself, and I took some as well. They are very tasty, basically glorified candy, but they actually did seem to help with regularity for both of us. We did not buy anymore immediately because the price is a little steep. However, recently after a horrible bout with stomach flu, my three year old was still struggling with tummy troubles, and we decided to give these a try. He takes just one every morning, and he loves them. He has never complained about taste. They are soft and easy to chew. We have seen a noticeable difference in his tummy problems since starting these probiotics with him. HIs tummy problems have finally abated, and I think it is in huge part to the job these probiotics have done in restoring what he had lost in his belly. This definitely will not be the last bottle of Digestive Advantage that we buy!

Advantage in a bottle!

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies:

I can't say enough about this product! I was having digestive issues for months and months. Nothing was working (other than not eating). I bought a bottle of Digestive Advantage after reading some good reviews about it, and was pleasantly surprised. They worked! After less than five days of taking them as directed (and chewing them very thoroughly) , my digestive issues all went away. The cure lasted for a few weeks, and then I took them again for a few days. They say to take them daily as a preventative, but that can get expensive since one bottle will only last about eight days taken the way they recommend.

They can be taken daily, and there's no harm in doing that, but I found that just taking them for a few days when needed was all that I needed to keep things running well.

They are very tasty. Their texture is just right for adults. But since they look and taste like candy, lock them up from the kids or they'll be gone in no time!

Delicious Probiotics

from Flint, TX

Comments about Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies:

Since deciding to take probiotics I found that I was confused by the many choices on the shelf. After reading label after label, I thought that I'd try something easy and fun for the first time of taking probiotics. I selected the Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies. These gummies are natural fruit flavored bear shapes. I love trying to decide the flavor each time I chew one of these little gummies. I've tasted grape, orange, lemon, pineapple, cherry and possibly tangerine. The bottle says that they are 10 times better survivability versus yogurt. Since I have a hard time eating yogurt, this excited me. When I first started taking them, they were called 'Sustenex' but has now changed to Digestive Advantage but it is still the same great tasting product. It says you can take 2 to 4 gummies a day for adults & children 4 years of age and up, under that age only 1 daily. It also must be chewed thoroughly before swallowing. The jars that I have found come with 60 gummies. I'm happy with the product and don't plan to try anything different.