Other Razors:

Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women

Pros

Cons

Smooth Shave from 4 blades in the Schick Quattro

I’m pretty basic when it comes to shaving.  I really could be happy using a cheap disposable twin blade.  But on the other hand, I’m also a sucker for a good sale that makes the quality razors cheaper.  This is how I ended up with the Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women.  As the name indicates the Schick Quattro razors have 4 blades for a close smooth shave.  These are disposable razors, which means when you are done with it you pitch the entire thing.  The size of the razor is much more substantial than a regular disposable.  The handle is rubberized and curvy for better grip.  These are definitely much easier to hold onto than a stick razor.  The four blade head swivels back and forth to follow your curves.  Also on the head is a conditioning strip and a rubberized spot on the bottom.  I’m thinking this is to help lift the skin??Smooth-ishI do admit the Quattro does give a smooth shave.  But I have definitely experienced a smoother shave.  The conditioning strip leaves some to be desired.  Generally with a strip you can feel the conditioning right after the shave.  With this one I could not.  All-in-all though it was smooth shave that lasts quite a while.  Speaking of lasting… the razor itself lasts quite a while (which is good considering the price for three disposable razors).  I have been able to use the same razor for almost a month now an it’s still going good.  After the Gillett Venus the Schick Quattro is second on my list of preferred shavers to use.

Schick Quattro disposable razors are ok.

As a couponer I generally pay a lot less than even the sales prices for many of the health and beauty items that I buy. Because of this I am able to try out a lot of items that I wouldn't normally purchase due to the fact that I get them free or really inexpensively. This was one of those trials. The Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women I would say is just ok. As with most disposable razors I just didn't seem to get as close of a a shave as I wanted to get. They have the 4 blades, but as I said it didn't seem to really make that much of a difference.There is sort of a big guard around the top and it keeps you from really getting in close. Also, they just didn't rinse off very well.  What I did like about the Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women was the big handle and finger grip. It actually did make a difference and I thought it was a nice addition. The razors also had a slight scent to them which I thought was ok too. I would say pass on these, unless they are free ;)

Nice Design But Expensive

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

The Schick Quattro is a nice razor if you need something with multiple blades, have coarse hair or need an extremely close shave. The shape of the handle makes this nice to use in the shower and there is a lot of movement to the head so you don't have to strain to reach different parts of the body. I got this to use for my underarms to try to prevent irritation in the summer. I usually have to shave my underarms once a week and because I wear tank tops or sport bras to the gym I don't want to have any hair there. That's not vanity speaking, it's the re-growth of hair that can cause chaffing and irritation that's made worse with sweat.

I like the way that this clears all types of hair; if it is short and just starting to grow back in chances are you will only need one pass up and one pass down to get rid of underarm hair. When I have used it on my legs it's worked well but the hair on my legs is extremely fine so even a cheap razor will clear it with no problem. The pack that I purchased came with two razor heads and the handle; it was easy to get the razor head on to the handle and it didn't feel the least bit wobbly.

This is larger than a regular disposable razor so if you are considering getting this to take to the gym or if you are traveling you really have to be concerned with it breaking or the razor head getting broken. I'm not sure if I would buy another ones of these because of the price; if you are someone that shaves a couple times a week then you will like the moisturizing strips but if you are only shaving a small area like your underarms this is an expensive investment.

Faster, easier, great razor

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

This Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women is perfect. I get my shaving done 2 times faster, and it's such a close shave. These Razors last forever too. It's really worth the money. I would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin as well. These never make my skin irritated in any way.

Great women's Razor

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

I really like this razor. Compared to others the razor cuts very nicely and smoothly, it isn't so sharp that it cuts your skin but it slides very smoothly over your skin so that it cuts the hair right down to your skin. It works very well and I would recommend it for others too!

Does not provide a smooth shave.

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

I have used Schick razors all of my life, with the Personal Touch razor being my favorite. Since it has been discontinued, I have tried many different Schick razors. Most of them are nothing but clumsy blocks of soapy wax that do not provide a smooth shave for my legs. The Quattro is not different in that respect; the end result is less than desired. After this, I may just switch to men's razors, but not the Schick brand.

Schick Quattro razors work great

from Callicoon, NY

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

Id used to use mens razors because they seemed to get the best shave.  I enjoyed the multiblades.  After I recieved a coupon for these razors, I figured I would try them.  I am hooked!  I had a close shave, which left my legs smooth and touchable.  I did not get razor burn like I have with most of the razors I have used.  I am not embarrassed to have my legs seen, as I know there will not be little knicks or hair that I have missed because of the smooth shave.  They last a long time, and are well worth the price.  I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new razor.  Mens razors are in the past for me, and I can now use women's razors and be happier with them then any other razor I have used.  I have not found a Schick Quattro razor I have not liked.

The price of the Schick Quattro razors is not too bad.  A quite affordable razor for any women.  It is very comfortable to hold on too, it fits great in the hand.

No close shaves with this one

from Warren, OH

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

I bought the 3 pack of Schick Quattro on my last trip to the grocery store. I was hoping the shave would be as cute as the razor but I was SO dissapointed wtih the preformance. When i opened the package I noticed that instead of the usual four blades and a small moisture strip, the blades were set in a rectanglular plastic peice that created what looked kind of like a huge safety buffer on all sides. I was hoping it wouldn't effect the preformance of the razor and went ahead and used it anyway. After i was done shaving my legs i went over them AGAIN with my OLD razor because this one didn't get close enough at all. It may have been the fact that i'm not used to having to shave with a razor that seems to be an inch longer than normal but it was super hard to get in the narrow areas around my ankles and bikini line. I won't buy these again and will go back to using less bulky razors. It reminded me of using safety scissors instead of regular scissors.

Schick Quattro for Women sensitive is a good razor

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

I am a busy mommy.  I do not have time or the money to replace razor cartridges every single time I shave, I also do not have time really to shave but I do anyway, as I am sure all mommies out there can relate to that statement.

Schick Quattro for Women was an alright razor.  I have used worse, I have used better.

The handle is hard to hold in the shower, as it gets slippery easily and is just not thick enough to hold steadily while wet reaching for, well, hard to reach/see places.  I have cut myself in areas such as around the ankle with it because of that.

I have not had razor burn with it, which is nice.

The price is high, and the cartridges are expensive.

The shower holder suction cup has failed several times and I now lay it flat in the shower on a high shelf we bought for my razors so that kids cannot get to it.

My skin is also not as smooth for as long as with some other razors I have used so I think the touting of 4 razors in the head is not as great as it is hyped up to be.  It is also a pain to clean between the blades compared to others.

Disappointed

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

Audiovox Schick Quattro Disposable ladies razors was a huge disappointment to me.

I am a huge Schick razor fan have used the ladies regular razors for years so when i received a coupon in the paper for the Audiovox Schick Quattro Disposable ladies razor i decided to give them a try for my travel razor on the road.

When you shave your legs or underarms with it the head if very rough on my sensitive skin it feels like sandpaper and the shave is not close so no clean feeling is left behind and yes this could be because i don't get the razor close enough to my skin because it hurts too.

Love Schick's regular razors that take replacement blades but the Audiovox Schick Quattro Disposable razor is a definite bust and I will never purchase again.

Sorry Schick but this disposable razor is not a good product..

A very close shave

from Port Orange, FL

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

I just purshased the Quattro for Women with sensitive skin, I got a very close shave and was very pleased with this product. I have tried all kinds of disposable shavers and I find that the Quattro for women with sensitive skin works very good and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth after use. I will be telling all my friends about this Quattro shaver and in courage them to buy one and try it for their selfs and let me know what they think, I'm sure they will be very pleased with the results after they experience this Quattro for women with sensitive skin. I found a coupon in this Sunday's newspaper for half price and that is a very good deal for me as I'm on a fixed income. I just love the smooth shave I get from this Quattro for women with sensitive skin, as well as a very close shave makes it the best shaver I have ever used and I will keep buying the replacement blades as well because of the comfortable handle,it fits my hand great.

the only razor i'd use

from Albany, OR

Comments about Schick Quattro Disposable Razor for Women:

the schick quattro for women replaceable head razors for sensitive skin are the best. i like the fact that the handle is skinnier than the leading competitor's, makes it easier to get some of the hard to reach areas. they stay sharp for quite a while, have a convenient shower holder that holds the razor and 4 heads for it in one spot. i like the fact that they aren't individually packaged too, that made it hard to change them in the shower when i tried the other one. but these ones, it's one handed and simple. you push the button to pop put the old cartridge, and just plae and click in a new one. easy! i also like the conditioning strip on the blade. it has aloe and i think shea butter in it. it feels very nice on thee skin, not too much not too little, and it doesn't get sticky or slimey like some of te other ones tend to. doesn't crumble after bein in the shower a little while either. in my opinion, this is the best razor on the market and i always come back to it!