Other Razors:
Women Electric Shavers, Women's Razors
Schick
Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer

Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer

Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer does the job!

I had decided to give the Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer a try for two reasons. First, because it hurt so much to shave or use hair remover cream for the bikini area, especially when it grew back. My skin was always irritated both immediately after removing the hair and as it was growing back. The good news is when I use the motorized trimmer without the guard, it removes the hair without any irritation!

Second, I bought it to try to reduce the length of the remaining hair. The motorized trimmer has a guard with three levels (plus you can remove it). It works very well without catching/pulling the hair or skin on any of the "guarded" levels (which I was very nervous about!).

The shaver works very well also (no nicks to date). It has four blades that are "guarded" with fine wires to prevent the nicks. The handle is easy to grip and doesn't slip. Plus the entire product has its own holder which can be mounted to the side of the shower with suction cups, which hold very well.

I am glad that I bought it!

Has its pros and cons

I had originally given this razor a good review, but I've totally changed my mind. I, of course, bought it for the convenience of having the trimmer connected with the razor. The first time I used it, it worked great. My legs were super smooth, bikini area was smooth, and I was liking the product. Next time I tried to use it, the trimmer wouldn't work. I changed the batteries, still nothing. I messed with it and twisted it and did everything I could think of, and nothing worked. Assuming I bought a bad one, I went out and bought another. Worked a couple of times, then the same thing. It totally quit working. It was such a waste of money! I wouldn't recommend this razor at all.

Works well

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and bikini trimmer works very well for me.I am very happy with it! I really like how well the razors work. I found that they last the right amount of time or shall I say they lasted as long as I expected them to last. I also noticed that I did not get any nicks or cuts when I used this razor. I also did not experience any irritation. I have sensitive skin so this was a BIG plus for me. I also found that the trimmer works very well in the shower. Yes, the refills for this shaver are expensive - but so are refills for other razors. Plus, I have not seen any refills for the trimmer. I think when that no longer works you are out of luck. I have found that it is cheaper to just purchase a new Razor and bikini trimmer when the razor blades get dull. It is a lot cheaper than purchasing refills. Another plus of this razor and bikini trimmer combo is that it actually comes with batteries!! Very impressive. I was not expecting that. It was a very pleasant surprise.

fool proof

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

If you are looking to trim your bikini area on your own and without leaving behind those pesky and unsightly red bumps and cuts then the Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer is perfect for you! I first purchased this dual headed trimmer and razor when summer was right around the corner because I was strapped for cash and did not want to pay an arm and a leg to have my bikini area waxed nor did I have the time to free up a whole afternoon to do so. I saw this in the grocery store and decided to give it a try. I was so pleased by how easy this was to use and the great results I received. The trimmer gave me a close trim without cutting me or leaving behind any red bumps. Then the I was able to shave my bikini line with the other end of this trimmer and I got a really close shave. The best part is this is waterproof and I was able to do all of this trimming quickly and easily in my shower. Great investment!

A razor that works!

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

I've been using the Schick Quattro razor for about 5 or 6 years and can't be more happy. The quality of the handle and blades is wonderful. This specific razor with the trimmer makes it even easier to groom. Batteries last quite a while. Blade replacements can be a little more expensive, but it's worth the price.

Gives me a smooth clean shave

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

I have been using this razor and trimmer for over a year now. I have been changing the blades about once a month. The razor gives me a smooth clean shave. I hardly ever cut myself. If I do, it is usually because I am being careless or need to change the blade. I occasionally use the trimmer on my bikini line. It works well, but I need to take the guard off to be able to trim anything. With the guard on, it doesn't work. Maybe it is user error. I never dug too deeply to try to fix it as it works fine with the guard off. The product comes with a hanging case with a suction cup on the back. You can put that right in your shower. It is convenient to have the product hanging on the bathroom wall so anytime I need it, its right there. Most trimmers can not be kept in the shower so I like that about this product. This also makes it easy to keep this out of the hands of my young child. I can hang it high enough up that he can not reach it. I will definitely keep using this product. I have never gotten a better shave before.

Not lasting

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

Schick Quattro is a great idea of a lady product for having a razor with a bikini trimmer but don't be fooled. This was affordable until I discovered the bikini trimmer didn't last me for a long time. The first time I purchased it everything was great until the trimmer stopped working even only using it a few times. Changing the battery didn't solved the problem so I figured the real problem was something else....this stuff doesn't LAST at all. I even purchased another one to see if the first one was broken but the same happened to the second one I bought. I would rather spend money on a razor that has a rechargeable trimmer instead of one that uses batteries. It is safe to use it while showering but I'm starting to believe this makes the trimmer become useless and stop working the more time you used it. I really want to love this Schick Quattro but the trimmer sucks. I'm not waiting my money on this ever again.

go out and buy a Quatro pro now!

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

Quattro has out done there self they have built the best razor infact I own one my self. It contains for blades on a replaceable head made out of longe lasting titanium its powered by a triple A battery and it also comes with a side burn trimmer.

Ingenius Idea for Hair Removal

from Montgomery, AL

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

I love this razor/trimmer. It has a trimmer to lower the hair you are trying to get rid of. So if life ties me down to where I can't keep tight maintenance of my hair growth , I can easily trim it down and then shave it off. It makes my life so much easier. I couldn't wait to get one when they first arrived. Where has this thing been all my life? I only hope they come up with detachable trimmers to replace my old trimmer. I hate buying a whole new razor/trimmer when all I could easily do is replace one part. But if there are one part replaceables let me know. Other than that, fantastic!

its awesome and sucks

from Levittown, PA

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

i bought this cuz i cant shave with a razor due to medical issues. i used it one time and was very pleased, it did an amazing job via the clipper end. however it wouldnt work after that. when i called the company they told me to try a few things while trying them it began leaking what only could be discribed as acid like liquid, possibley from a mini condenser or something of the like. i had to replace it with the black and silver mens version, which has a slightly smaller clipper end but seems to be working ok. so i would get this again based on the fact it suits my needs

Good razor/trimmer combo

from Ruffin, NC

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

I really liked the idea of a razor and trimmer combo so you don't have to have two products in the bathtub/shower to get the job done. This is truly a one of a kind product and I am satisfied with it. The razor part is on one end and is a standard schick women's razor. The trimmer part is on the other end and you can use it with or without the guard that comes with it. The trimmer does require a AAA battery, but it came with my razor which is nice. You just push the little button on the handle and it starts buzzing and is ready to trim. It is completely waterproof but didn't work very well for me when I tried to use it in the shower. So I tried using it on dry skin and it does work better that way. I also noticed if you take the guard off, it works a LOT better than with it on. As long as you are OK with being bare it will work wonderfully but if you just want a "trim" this product might not be for you.

I love the Shick Quatro Trimstyle Razor

from Edwardsville, IL

Comments about Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer:

I bought a few of these when I had coupons of course. I love the way it shaves, and leaves your legs so smooth! The Trimmer is really easy to use as well. I am going to buy more of these when I get coupons for them. The price however is still fairly reasonable without a coupon! Refills are a little pricy as are all the refills, it is usually cheaper to keep buying the razors themselves. I ususally buy refills for razors either when they are on sale or when I have coupons for them. I haven't really used the trimmer too much, but I love the way the razor makes oyur skin feel, although the blade seems to dull pretty quick!...all in all you get what you pay for with just the razor itself

Coupon Frenzy Mom