Other Razors:
Schick

Pros

Cons

not just for men

I bought this razor before Schick decided to make one for women. Personally, I like the men's version so I've never even bothered to try the women's edition. I was skeptical about a vibrating razor/trimmer combo, but after trying it I loved it. The razor head is unique in that it has 4 blades with a moisturizing strip, and at the top of the razor there is a single blade for trimming. The opposite end of the handle has a trimmer with adjustable length, and in the center of the handle a push button turns the vibrator on and off, thus operating the trimmer. I suppose you could use the razor while vibrating, but I've never been inclined to do so. The razor takes a AAA battery, but honestly I've yet to replace it after owning this for months. The whole thing is very solid and a bit weighty, which is nice but not something you want to drop in the shower. The razor lasts for a decent amount of shaves before needing replaced. I've yet to get a bad nick from this razor.

Little improvement over regular Quattro

The Schick Quattro Titanium is a good razor. Close shave. Stayed sharp. I don't think the trimmer adds much. I don't find it very useful and the battery and battery compartment get wet very easily. You have to keep the handle dry. Otherwise, the battery and its compartment will rust and the battery will leak. Perhaps, Schick factored this into their economics model to decrease the useful lifespan of the product. The moisturizing strips are below average. I like the Fusion and Hydro strips better. I definitely would not pay a premium to have the trimmer. I think it's a better investment to buy a personal grooming kit for that sort of thing.

I like to shave in the shower, so I dislike any razor that isn't waterproof. Water getting into the battery compartment ruins the handle.

There seems to be a back and forth tug-of-war between Gilette and Schick. And I go back and forth as well. I liked the Gilette Mach 3 for a long time until the Schick Quattro came along. Then I thought the Quattro was the best razor for a while. When the Gilette Fusion came out, I liked it more until I tried the Schick Hydro. Now I'm torn between the Fusion and the Hydro.

I love it

from Iraq

About Me Goatee Wearer

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Not Close Enough

• Sensitive Areas

Evry day

• Hair Texture:
  • Fine Hair

Awesome Trimmer With Excellent Blades

from Costa Mesa, CA

Comments about Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer:

I have used all types of razor blades in the past and nothing has given me a closer shave then a Schick Quattro Titanium razor blade. The titanium coating really gives the blade more shaves which means more money in your pocket. Razor blade replacements are pretty expensive and it is a waste to use it just once and throw it away. I love this product because it also adds a electric trimmer to the mix. The trimmer is great for trimming the long hairs before going over it with the razor blade end. This product saves me a lot of time especially when I do travel with it. It is small and easy to carry around for a quick shave. This trimmer is also very affordable so I don't feel bad when I lose it. Schick titanium razors the best and having a trimmer with it is a genius idea.

Awesome razor with weird trimmer

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer:

I love the way a cleanly shaven face feels, especially when it is being stroked by my lady friend who also enjoys a clean shaven face. The Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer helps me acheive this feeling by providing great blades to cut the hair from my face, but it also comes with a small trimmer for those who dislike having to constantly run their fingers over the blade backwards because hair keeps clogging up the space in between the blades of the razor.

This trimmer is also great for manscaping. I have used both ends of the razor/trimmer combo to keep the shrubs in check. Most people don't care much for unruley yards, and the same goes for people not wanting to have unruley hair patch growth.

I have not nicked myself yet with the Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer and I'm a big guy, so seeing over or around my gut is somewhat more difficult than that of a slimmer male. Still, the contoured handle and bulk of this razor makes it a great razor to keep on hand!

Shick Quattro great blades

from Fullerton, CA

Comments about Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer:

Schick Quattro Titanium blades are great. It is good for use with those who have sensitive skin as well. It can be used daily without burn, nicks, or razor bumps while at the same time with a nice clean shave. The only times I do get nicks are when I am distracted though. It has four blades which I am not sure is a gimmick over the three blades but has suited my needs. The blades last a very long time , stays sharp, albiet expensive. Since it is durable it is a tradeoff for the price since I do not have to replace as often. Better bang for the buck than the Gillettes which don't last as long and they are pricy as well. It was good to switch as I have been a long time Gillete user of the mach 3 turbo especially. With the gillettes I felt as though I would have to go over the shaving areas more than once and hence why I don't feel that it cuts as close to the quattro. Highly recommend to those who use other brands to give it a try. You'll notice a difference in my opinion.

It gets into all of the nooks & crannies!!!

from Jackson, MS

Comments about Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer:

I thought the regular version of the Schick Quattro was great until I discovered the Schick Quattro Trimstyle razor. I am probably not the only woman who had that small trimmer that is always on the "As Seen on TV" commercials. It worked ok but the trimmer was so small that it was hard to do an adequate job without it taking forever. The Schick Quattro Trimstyle eliminated that problem because the trimmer is a good size but still small enough to get into all of the cracks and crevices (LOL!!!). It is kind inconvenient to have the regular razor on the other end because I am always afraid of cutting myself so I don't put a blade on this trimmer and I keep a regular Schick Quattro that I use for shaving. I was so excited about this product that I didn't even wait for the woman's version to come out. I just went out and purchased the black one that is for men. My friends love this trimmer as well!!!

from Bedford, KY

Comments about Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer:

The Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer it the only razor that ive found yet with the built in trimmer. This is also the best razor that i have found to date.I love the fact that i can trim my goatte and eyebrows then flip it around and use the edger to finish the edges of the trim then flip the blade over and get the closest shave ever. The Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer is a savior to me due to the way that i break out after using the traditional razors. i have even tried some of the other four blade razors and they didnt help either. I had even gotten to where i would only shave once every month or two just to keep from having the burning hurting of the break out or rash. Then I got a trial kit in the mail an thought might as well give it a try beings it was free an loved it no rash or anything. The only down fall is the price of the original pack and the price is a little higher than the normal refills but if your skin is like mine the higher price of the Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer is well worth it. it uses 1 AAA battery for the trimmer. i would reccommened this razor to anone.

Quattro Trimmer and Shaver is great

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer:

I got the schick quattro titanium trimmer free through a website that was a free trial of the razor. after watching the wolverine commercial of this razor last year, i was skeptical it could actually perform as good as the commercial perceived. but after receiving the razor, it has become my primary razor for everything. after getting my haircut i noticed i use the trimmer to trim my goatee and side burns. another good thing about the actual razor is the back of the razor has a one precise razor for accuracy shave, great for sideburns. the razor alone is as great as possible, stayed sharp for at least 5 shaves, and i am not that hairy so depends on how much hair and thickness. i was using a gillette fusion because i enjoyed the precision blade on the back and the battery operated razor, but noticed this schick quattro titanium trimmer works just as good. both the gillette and schick use one AAA battery to operate the trimmer, it only seemed perfect. the battery life is great as long as you dont leave the razor on.

Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer Should Be In Every Household

from Shelby, NC

Comments about Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer:

**Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer** should be in every household. I have one, and my wife has one. We both love the trimmer. My wife got them on sale when she had a coupon to go with the sale. We have never regretted that purchase as we love the trimmer.  We have even bought them and used as stocking stuffers and have gotten a lot of compliments and thanks from doing that. The recipients loved the trimmers as well as we did, if not better (if that is possible).  The product can be easily found. However, replacement blades are a tad expensive. One also has to rinse the blades more often than he/she normally does. It's also a tad heavy for women if that is a concern. It's very effective and useful. It gives a smooth shave as well.  Most of the time one of your local stores will have these on sale. You can try it that way to see how well you like it. I haven't found one that I liked better than **Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer. **I don't think you will either. Try it today; you won't be sorry!

Little improvement over regular Quattro

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer:

Not my favorite but if you can get it free worth it

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer:

Not my favorite but if you can get it free worth it.  Shaves really sharp to me its to sharp makes me nervous! I got a few free as samples or free with matching coupons to sales so we use them and my husband likes them just fine but I prefer mach 3 mens razors the best. We never used the trimmer but now that my hsuband has decided to shave his head I think it will be really handy and he can do his head soemtimes alone and I wont have to constantly be pulling out the hair buzzing kit when I am to busy with the kids or domestic duties he can now take charge of that for himself and more often which will make him feel even better about his appearance! Not to mention easy less scary manscaping! Nice little handy trimmer is more convient for shaving around the mans nether regions that can be a little scary with a big heair trimming set!  I would not recomened it for monster eyebrows on me though stick to a comb and scissors and do those by hand.