4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

The best I've found yet!

I have tried many different razors throughout my time. Cheap one's, expensive ones, disposable, not disposable, on blade all the way to four blades.

Up to right before I...Read complete review

Up to right before I tried the men's Shick Quatro disposable razor blade I have been using  a much more expensive womens razor blade. I have found it to be satisfactory but I wanted something that would reduce the aftershave stubble even more.

Men's Gillette Shick Quatro has without a doubt been the best so far. Yes it is a mans razor but if it removes hair better than any womans razor than who really cares woman? You don't shave in public!

-It's flexible so you are able to get to those hard to reach areas and you don't have to worry about cutting yourself.

-There are conditioning strips that minimize razor burn which is a total must for any type of skin and area for both men and women.

-and most importantly, you can go for DAYS WITHOUT ANY STUBBLE!Yes, I said any stubble!

schick quattro - great color, short blade life.

The Schick Quattro for women caught my eye when I went shopping for a new razor because the packaging described the razor as having a skin conditioning strip which is necessary for my dry legs.  The color also caught my eye because it is pink but not that bubble gum pink that i abhor.

Those are the only two positive things that I have to say about the Schick Quattro for women.  It did live up to the statement about skin conditioning in the fact that it did not make my legs any drier than they already were, but the blades tend to have a very short life span and are not for use on all areas of the body that require hair removal.  The shave is also good for only one day, which means shaving every day which becomes very tedious, very quickly.  The price for replacement blades is also quite high, but comparible to other replacement blades.  Overall I think all razor blade replacements are priced high, but that is the "price" we have to pay.

Overall, I was disappointed with the Schick Quattro for woman and will continue to look for a product that fit more of my requirements.

longlasting razors can take the punishment

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

I think the the Schnick Quatro are top dog...they are durable, and long lasting...i get MANY shaves from one razor before i have to replace the cartridge..4 lasts me MONTHS, and an 8 pack is REAL VALUE FOR THE MONEY...have'nt found a closer shave yet...RARELY have razor burn like the cheap disposable's...a real value for your money...don't waste it on those self gell things..

Works great and helps your legs look great too

from Lithia, FL

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

I love the Shick Quatro. It works very well.

My husband left this new razor in the shower and I forgot mine and so I used his. I liked his way better. The Shick Quatro really left my legs smooth. We live in Florida and I am in shorts, swimsuit, and capris most all year long and need really smooth legs.

The Shick Quatro beats the other 4 razors in my shower hands down. Now we have to buy 2 each time we need a new one as hubby doesn't like me taking his.

If you are looking for smooth skin and a clean cut well shaven bikini area, I recommend the Shick Quatro. It shaves well, dosn't leave a lot of bumps and helps with razor burn as it is really sharp and takes the hair off very well.

They make them for women too now in Pink if that's your thing, but I still prefer the one my hubby buys best.

Go out and try one today. You may just be suprised at how well they shave. Let me know how you like it.

Superb Razor

from Linden, NJ

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

I love this razor, it works excellent!! The best part is that you can keep reusing it for a long time, just wash it out each time. I like that they have it in the color pink, that's a good thing too. You can also detach the used part of the razor and replace it with a new cartridge, and since each one lasts so long, you wind up having to buy a 4 pk every month or couple of months depending on how often you use it, unlike those other non detachable razors where they only last a few shaves and you have to keep buying new ones. If you shave everyday then this is the razor for you because you can get a great shave for a good price. They have lots of samples you can try & coupons for this product which can help alot.

close shave with schick quattro blades

from Oakdale, NY

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

I have to be quite honest with all you guys out there, shaving sucks, I have to do it like 3 times a week and hate it. Razor blades and shaving cream could be really quite expensive, not to mention all of the niks and cuts you get. Fortunately I have found something that I am really quite pleased with..The Schick Quattro Razor. I have to be perfectly honest with you...these blades are not cheap, no blades really are, but you will inded get your money worth with this razor. The handel itself is really quite stylish and manly looking, and the razor blades them self, wich have 4 count them 4 blade strips, will give you the closest shave you can hope for without..and I mean without slicing and dicing your face. These blades also have a lubricating strip what will make the blades glide accross your face with the greatest of ease. These blades also really last a long time so you dont have to replace them every other shave.

Good razor but....

from Hills, MN

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

My wife brought home a schick quattro razor that she got free with a coupon.  I have typically been a Gillete mach turbo guy but of course will not turn down a free razor.

The closeness o fhte shave is great, the lubricating strip works fine, and the durabiility is pretty good as well.  I like to use the blades multiple times to get the most out of each one.  It's amazign how many times you can shave with one of these things.

The thing I am not impressed with is: I think it is too wide.  I think we have hit the point of too many blades.  It seems I have a hard time getting all the hairs shaved right under my nose on my upper lip.  The razor is just too wide to get in there very good--I can't get close enough to get the hairs.  It seems every time, my wife will comment that I missed a few under there.  I never had that issue with teh gillet mach turboes.  For a free razor it's fine, but it 's a abit wide for me.

I love my Schick Quattro razor because it works!

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

Yes, I know the Schick Quattro is a men's razor but I was having a hard time finding a good womens razor. Single blade razors leave me with razor burn so I wanted at least three blades because I heard that helped.  When I found a razor with four blades and a single blade on the back I had to give it a try. I loved it! This razor leaves your legs feeling smooth and I haven't had razor burn since I started using it.

The cons on the Schick Quattro razor are these.  The blades are expencive, you really have to shop around to find them on sale.  Sometimes you will find a bonus pack with a couple free ones in it, or a sale, that is the time to stock up on them.  Another con, the extra blade on the back that I don't really use stays very sharp and I tend to cut myself with that one, not my legs but my fingers when I am handling it. One last con, I'm going through blades twice as fast these days, my husband found out how well it works and now we share it.

Schick Quattro Razor 4 blades really are better

from Joliet, IL

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

So, I was nervous to try 4 blades on my face. But the way this razor worked left me VERY happy! I had very little skin irritation that I had previously experienced with the 1, 2, or 3 blades. The blades also lasted a very long time which is very nice. It is now time to replace the blades and I will definitely not be going back to anything less than 4 blades!

Shick Quattro Razor is ok

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

This razor works pretty well. I have no real complaints, but I have always felt like Gillete shavers have worked better for me. This shaver does not cut your skin, but I feel like it does not shave as close. It does shave very smoothly though and works on my sensitive skin.

great for getting back to perfect

from Kyle, TX

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

This razor is great for when you let things get a little out of hand and out grown! I like to get a really clean shave, so when my hair is over grown the trimmer is great to get it managable and then I will shave to get even closer. Before I tried this razor I was always thinking that somebody should make a razor where the razor head is upside down so I wouldn't have to bend or turn my razor upside down. This razor did have the razor head upside down for convience and I loved the idea, but I just could not get used to it. So, for trimming and heavy matinance I will use the Schick, but when I want to use the actual razor part I will just switch to a regular razor.

Loving this razor

from Roanoke Rapids, NC

Comments about Schick Quattro Razor:

Shick Quattro is a great razor. It's made for men but it seems to me taht mens razors work better than womens razors. It's got a decent looking design and looks like a decent razor but it's actually a great razor.  It doesn't feature all the added "looks" of some razors but it gives a clean, smooth shave. It comes with refillable blades and a "rest" to place it on to keep it clean. The rest clicks onto your razor on the bottom and the refills snap onto the back of the rest saving shower space and keeping your stuff altogether. Better than realizing your blade is dull and needing a refill and having to step out of the shower soaking wet to fetch a new blade...with this one your blades are right there - big problem solved. The blade has a moisturizing strips so there is no razor burn and this razor doesn't cause nicks. Bottom line is that this razor is reasonably priced and works great for a close and smooth shave.