Other Razors:
Schick Intuition Razor

Schick Intuition Razor

Pros

Cons

It not only works, it is just fun to use

This prodcut works on so many different levels.  It gets the job done, but it is much more than just effective.  I love the product design, it isn't your small/easy to lose/garden variety hotel razor.  It is fun to use because of its bigger handle and it leaves your legs clean and well shaven.  My biggest complaint when I try new razors is that they always seem to slice me open.  I get cuts everywhere.  It seems that in order for the razor to actually be effective, it has to be effective to the point of injury.  But....that has not been my experience with this razor. It removes my hair safely, and I am not all cut up.  It does not leave me with stubble either.  It truly takes a task that many of us dread, and makes it much more bearable.  The end result is smooth and hairless legs that aren't dotted with red nicks and cuts.  Another plus?  I haven't lost this one, because it is bigger I can always seem to find it, and not forget it when I take it other places.

No Intuition Needed Here Are The Facts

Schick Intuition at best is a little above average. The first time I used this razor was completely by chance I received it as a stocking stuffer from an aunt who knows what sensitive skin I have. Anyway I thought it worked alright on my legs, however my underarms did not get a very close shave. So I rinsed it out and went to hang it up on the little suction cup holder it comes with it fell right down. I tried drying the shower wall off and reapplying the holder, nope it fell. No matter what I did the wall hanger for the shower did not work. So two days later when I went to shave again the soap was all scummy and yuck because it had not really dried right even though I had shook it out. Because the handle is like hollow and collects water. Well I used it just on my legs because I wanted a closer shave under my arms, and I noticed the soap was indenting very noticeably down the center. This time when I got out of the shower I shook it out and hung it off the edge of the bathroom sink till it was well dry. Anyway I think I got a total of four shaves out of it before the soap bar split down the center where it had been indenting. And it never did my underarms very well. For this kind of quality I could buy the cheapo 99 cent Razors. The only difference is this was cheap and didn't leave me with razor burn marks!

Time saver

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

Schick's Intuition Razor is one of my ultimate time savers in the shower. I used to be a shower slave to shaving cream and the traditional razor until I saw a magazine advertisement for Schick's Intuition Razor advertising a razor with a built in bar of shaving cream. I immediately bought this razor and fell in love with the results and how much time it saves me in the shower. I had hesitations, I was worried without using shaving cream I would cut myself more but that did not happen, instead I cut myself less than I used to when I used shaving cream. This razor really cuts down on the time it takes to shave when I am in the shower. What is even better is I do not feel like I am cutting corners because not only does this razor save time but it also moisturizes my sensitive skin. This is a great razor for any female. It works great on sensitive skin and really does save a ton of time in the shower.

Better options out there.

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

I had heard about the Schick Intuition Razor, and had experienced some bad cuts on my shins and the back of my ankle from traditional razors, so I tried it. At first I thought it was pretty cool, and that it was a lot better than using a traditional razor, but after using it a few times I changed my mind. First of all, the razor is in between this gooey soap stuff that sticks to the sides of the razor cover and whatever surface it lays on. Then I noticed that the soap on the razor breaks down and gets chunky which is a pain, and also takes away from the performance. Finally, I noticed that there were spots on my legs that the razor was missing, in particular along the length of my shins. I switched to the Venus razor and won't try Intuition again. Not to mention that the refills are very pricey. Overall, I wouldn't recommend since the razor is messy and not a great performer, at least not for me.

No Intuition Needed Here Are The Facts

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

Used to be good, not so much anymore.

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

This used to be one of my very favorite products. I got my first one for free at a Kelly Clarkson concert (of all places) and I've been using it since 2005. I really liked that it had a nice soapy deal around it so that I didn't have to use shaving cream. I like that it didn't suds up too much, it just kind of lubricated your armpits and legs and made it a simple shave. No fuss, no muss. The refills cost a bit, but it wasn't that big of a deal because one razor head lasted me about a month. Then for some reason they decided that these razors needed four blades. I'm actually allergic to a lot of the scents, for some reason, but not others. The cucumber melon one that they had, I can not touch, but the milk and honey and the newer one with coconut is no problem at all. I see no difference between four blades and three in this razor, but they felt the need to jack the price up ridiculously high. So I'm at the point now where I can barely afford to shave. (My husband loves that...) I wish they would still sell the three bladed razors at the old price. There was absolutely no point in this new product, as I feel it doesn't do anything new. I am looking to change razors, but still trying to decide where to go from here since I've been using it for so long.

Closest shave ever

from Ashland, KY

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

The special moisture bar on the razor is amazing. Smooth, fast strokes,no nicks and your skin feels so silky and smooth.It costs a little more but totally worth it.I would recommend this to everyone. If you try it ,you will love it ,too.

The Schick Intuition is a nice razor.

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

I have used Schick razors for many years. This Schick Intuition razor is nice! It came in a single-pack with one refill cartridge. It is a very well-made razor and the design of the handle is nice. The shave itself is very smooth. The blades, all of them, do an efficient job in cutting hair. I have used it on my legs, underarms and my bikini lines.  This razor makes shaving super fast!!  You don't need to worry with shaving cream as the cartridge has it built right in!  The only downfall is that the cartridge runs out quickly.  The refills are very pricey as well.  I have used quite a few different types of razors, and this one is by far the fastest shave you will find. I would recommend this razor to my friends and/or family.

easiest razor I've ever used!

from Floyds Knobs, IN

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

Great product! i love the ease of just grab the razor and begin shaving. it is so nice to skip that extra step of shower gel. close shave with 'no bumps' left in the bikini area. sort of pricey, but i don't have to buy shave gel now. the only complaint i have is how the bottom part of the gel pad wears out much before the topside which seems like a waste to me.

Shaving foam and shaver in one!

from Pickerington, OH

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

This is the greatest idea ever. I have used it since it came out and I love it. It is so hard to get lathered up and then shave before the shower washes it off and this is the solution to the problem for me. Love Love Love it!!!

Schick Intuition Razor is so Easy!

from Aydlett, NC

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

I love this razor because of it's ease of use. No lotion or soap or shaving creme needed. It comes with a suction cup hanging holder, so it's always readily available in the shower. The creme shaving head is very easy to remove and replace. It has been difficult to find it in some stores. It is also rather expensive.

I love my Schick Razor

from Jacksonville, AR

Comments about Schick Intuition Razor:

These are on sale quite often and you can match them up with a coupon to get them at a good price. I love the way they cut the hair without nicking the skin. I get a close shave at a wonderful price. Who can beat that!