4.1
Schick
Schick Intuition Plus Renewing Moisture Razor with Pomegranate Extract

Schick Intuition Plus Renewing Moisture Razor with Pomegranate Extract

4.1

Schick Intuition makes shaving a breeze!

The Schick Intuition is one of the best razors I have ever used. This razor gives you the convenience of a razor and shaving cream in one great package. I always had a problem trying to shave my legs in the shower with shaving cream and a regular razor. The shaving cream would alway wash away before I was finished shaving my legs.  When I tried the Schick Intuition all of those difficulties washed away much like the shaving cream in my previous experiences. I love that when I travel I only have to grab one thing to take care of my shaving needs. It's handy and easy to travel with. There are a few downsides to this razor, it is larger than a regular razor there for taking up more storage space and it is very hard to use all of the shaving bar that surrounds the razor's blades which does seem wasteful. Other than those downsides I find this razor to be almost perfect! I love it and would be hardpressed to find a razor that suited my needs better than this one!

The Schick Intuition Razor is Average

I tried the Schick Intuition a few years ago because I had received a free sample from a spa I went to. At first I was just super excited to get a free product and I had seen advertising for the Schick and wanted to see what all the hype was about. I did really enjoy not having to use shaving cream. You don't realize how much extra time that takes in the shower. By having the shaving cream right on the razor, you don't have to worry about money spent on cream or extra water in the shower to keep rinsing the blade. I had problems with the shaving cream part staying on. Either it would fall off or it would remain too high and the razor would sink to where it wasn't even touching my legs. When the shaving cream bar was working, it really was a great razor. The replacements are a bit more costly than other catridges I've seen which makes me question if you're really saving money on shaving cream (especially when you get it for close to free from drugstores every week). Overall, it's a decent product, but I like the durability of other razors better. It would be a Godsend if you were on vacation though and wanted to cut down on what you were taking.

Expensive but worth every penny!

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Schick Intuition Plus Renewing Moisture Razor with Pomegranate Extract:

My husband got me these razors because he thought they looked cool.  After I chastised him for spending so much money on a razor just because it looked cool, I gave it a try.  I'm glad I did and now I'm hooked!  These have the shaving cream (but it's not cream -- it's more like a bar of soap type of texture) built in all around the razor head.  Let me tell you, that little bar of shaving cream is worth its weight in gold.  There's no need for shaving cream and this is much less messy.  Afterwards, my legs feel very smooth and soft and sometimes I can even get away with using no lotion when I shave with this razor.  I shave about twice every week, and this razor lasts me about a month, so I don't consider it to be too horribly priced.  One thing I've noticed is that there are not a lot of coupons or sales for this razor -- must be because the manufacturer knows they can get people to buy it even without sales.  I highly recommend you give this one a try.

smooth shave with no cuts or nicks

from Gales Ferry, CT

I've used this razor for a few years now and I really like it.   It gives a nice close shave without cutting your skin.  And it's moisturizing.   The only thing that I don't like about it is that the moisturizing bar disappears quickly.  Every time you get the razor wet you lose more of the bar.  Other than that it's a great razor.

Schick Intuition is pretty good

from Salem, NH

I have generally been a loyal Gillette Venus user but decided to try the Schick Intuition with the all around shaving cream bar.  I was a little skeptical at first since it's a lot larger and different than what I'm used to but after using it I've decided it's pretty good.  A few things, the moisture/shaving cream bar surrounding the razor works pretty well but it seems to run out quickly, especially if you leave the razor in the shower with the moisture.  Also it is a little pricey as I always seem to get my Gillette razors on sale where as there is less often sales on Schick. I do think it provides a close shave and doesn't cause nicks or cuts which is great.  I also love the Pomegranate extract which adds a nice smell to the overall shaving experience.  The other thing I don't like about the razor is the handle is quite large and heavy making it a little more uncomfortable to use.  Otherwise it is a good razor.

At least it was a good deal...

from Seaside, CA

I'm not sure if there's anything good that I can say about this razor except for that I got a really good deal on it at CVS.  With the coupon and store deal, I was able to score it for free.  At least I wasn't out any money.  I hated the razor to begin with because it didn't give me a close shave.  It was really hard to get it close enough to shave barely at all anyways, much less an actual close shave.  As the outside gradually wore down, the shave got better.  By the time I could have possibly gotten a close shave, the razor was dull.  I really don't think that it was worth all of that trouble.  In my opinion, I would rather shave with a man's razor that doesn't have all of the frills and soft stuff that they are making women's razors with these days.  And the Schick Intuition is the worst of those.  To me, the outside "lotiony" stuff is pointless and a little over the top.  It detracts from what the razor is supposed to do: give a close shave.

Schick Intuition Plus Renewing Moisture Razor is nothing special

from Westmoreland, TN

Getting the perfect razor is hard, some are too sharp, some aren't sharp enough, some don't come with that strip of moisture, some come with the wrong kind.

So Schick gives us this razor that is supposed to be the best, and comes with its own moisturizer that doesn't need shave gel.

Well... were they ever wrong. The razor is too big, the moisturizer on it SUCKS, it goes away very quickly, and the razor isn't that great of a razor.  The thing falls apart easily, and the razor pops off the handle a lot. I had to buy a pack of the replacements because I had trouble with the originals in the package, and they are expensive!

The razor isn't worth the money, I can use a cheap crappy razor and still be more satisfied than I am with this one. I made the mistake of buying two, and now I have a razor thats never been opened and it just sits in my bathroom.

I wouldn't recommend this or buy another one for anyone.

My all-time favorite razor!

from Jacksonville, FL

I bought my first Schick Intuition probably four or five years ago because I was going on a trip and didn't want to have to pack both a razor and shaving cream. Well, I haven't had to buy shaving cream SINCE, as I fell in love with the convenience of the Intuition and haven't used another razor since. It is perfect for traveling but is a pleasure at home on an everyday basis too. It makes shaving so easy and quick -- I don't want to double my shower time in the morning just because I'm shaving. It performs very well too, leaving my legs soft and smooth and, surprisingly, without those pesky cuts you can get from other razors! I'm not sure if I've ever nicked myself with this product, which is definitely a first for me.

The one annoying part of these razors is that sometimes the "moisturizing solid" prematurely breaks apart. I also don't quite believe that the solid lasts as long as the blade. But overall, I love this razor and would never use another!

Schick Intuition makes shaving a breeze!

from Saucier, MS

The Schick Intuition Razor is Average

from Strongsville, OH

Schick Intuition is wonderful

from Kissimmee, FL

I have been using the Schick Intuition razor for at least 5 years.  I love the convenience of not having to buy shaving cream, especially when I'm traveling!  That, I believe, is the best part of this product, the convenience.  Over the years i've learned some tricks to help the razor last longer.  When I'm not going to shave I do not leave it in the shower.  When left in the shower water deteriorates the soap part A LOT more quickly than when it is not left in the shower.  My only complaint is that the soap part is gone quite a bit before the razor blades are dull, especially the bottom half of soap.  When this happens I simply use soap, or my body wash to lather up my legs and keep on shaving.  It does get an extremely close shave, with nicks and cuts being few and far between.  They can be pricey, but EVERY razor blade is expensive nowadays, and I feel like these razor blades last me quite a bit longer than other blades.

Shaves great, falls apart

from Johnston, RI

This razor shaves great. I love the fact that it has it's own shaving creaming. The only down side is that the razor can seperate from the shaving cream and it can fall apart. However the company on a more positive note, will send you a coupon to replace it if this happens.