Other Men's Skin Care Products:

Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel

Best shave gel!!

from Rockville, MD

Comments about Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel:

I just got it as a trial but I really started liking this schick hydro shave gel. I will definitely say that this is one of the best shave gels in the market. It is much cheaper than the fusion shave gels and is equally best in quality.

I usually prefer foam rather than gel since I feel it gives a rich lather. But this schick hydro shave gel gives a rich lather and a great moisturizing effect. AFter using this with shick hydro razors. I have become a huge fan of schick products.

I am always angry on Gillette products as they are ridiculously priced. I am always not in favor of monopoly in markets as this may lead to high prices. This was the reason I tried this schick hydro gel but it has so far exceeded my expectations.

It gives me great moisturizing feeling and my sensitive skin feels much better when I use this gel.

Pros - Best moisturizing effect, rich lather

cons- not good marketing and not always available in all the shops

schick hydro sensitive shave gel gets the job done gently

from Goshen, IN

Pros

Cons

Comments about Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel:

This is the only Schick shave gel I have tried and I really like it.  I always try to stick to the ones that for sensitive skin because I figure that they are gentler on the skin and will be less drying.  There have also been numerous coupons and promos for this product, so that's why my wife bought it in the first place. It foams up nicely and sticks to my face well.  It gives good, thick coverage.  My razor glides across it smoothly and I get a close, smooth shave.  The scent is light and nice. My face feels like it was treated gently after I'm done shaving.  I don't get any razor burn or over-drying of my skin. I think the new gels perform better than the older creams - they seem less watery and stick to your face better.  I will probably continue to use this Schick shave gel - I've found nothing negative about it.  The price is in line with other products that are similar, so unless it gets pricey, I'll continue to buy and use it.  I would recommend the Schick sensitive shave gel with no reservations.