4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Scentsy Wickless Candles - my rekindled love affair with wax

This "Candle Lady" of 15 years says **Scentsy Wickless Candles and Warmers** will change the way YOU look at candles from now on, its done that for me! Really I thought that I couldn't use another candle - but these are way different than any candle I've tried - and I thought I had tried them all!

I had heard of **Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmers **about 3 years ago - but had no interest really, because I thought that I was 'sold' on another brand for life. **Scentsy** makes "trying" their products SO affordable - their wall "plug-ins" cost $15 (price will increase to $20 March 1, 2011) and a **Scentsy Candle Bar **of wax is only $5. When a friend asked me to place an outside order recently, it was a "WHY NOT" kind of moment. So was my decision to become a **Scentsy Consultant **and share this awesome product with all my friends and family!

After I received my initial purchase, I was completely blown away at how awesome **Scentsy Wickless Candles and Warmers** really are. One thing that I have noticed that has made **Scentsy **stand out from the typical candle company, is that there's something for EVERYONE. Truly this product has been thoughtfully designed to appeal to women, men and their children as well - how cool is that?

**Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmers **are part of a simple system with no flame, soot, or wick, just a safe way to enjoy more than 80 awesome scents. It really is easy: just plug your warmer into an outlet, turn it on, place one or more cubes of their highly scented wax into the warming dish and then within minutes you will smell what all the excitement is about!

*****How does it work exactly? *Scentsy Wickless Candles and Warmers** **use a low watt bulb to warm the specially formulated wax slowly. The wax is only warmed, not burned, which maximizes the strength and life of the fragrance. **Scentsy Candle bars** are highly Scented and last up to 80 hours and will never release the harmful chemicals that you can find in regular jarred candles...because again, the wax is only "warmed" not burned so all that is released is the wonderful scent.

**Scentsy Wickless Candles and Warmers** are sold by consultants around the world. The neat thing is that you can either buy products at a show, call your consultant to place a single order ***OR EVEN BETTER*: **you can place a **Scentsy Order **directly on your** Consultant's Scentsy Web Page **without attending a show. You just add the items you want to your "cart", pay for it with your credit card and it will be shipped to your home direct - I think that's super convenient!

**Their catalog features over 80 different scents**, a variety of unique warmers as well as other "scent delivery" options to choose from, such as: plug-in warmers (great for kitchens and bathrooms), [Room Sprays][1] , [Car Scent Circles][2] , [Travel Tins][3] & Fragrance Foam (hand sanitizer). You can check out my other Viewpoints reviews on these items as well if you're interested.

One of **Scentsy's **newest additions are the adorable** [Scentsy Buddies][4] **. These cute stuffed animals feature a "Scent Pack" that you place into the pocket located in the stuffed animal, giving it a soft "scenting" - great thing is YOU choose what you'd like your buddy to smell like.

But with all that said, I would have to say that their flagship product is the **[Scentsy Candle Bar][5] **, a fragrant wickless candle that is heated up in one of their warmers by a low watt light bulb, rather than burned with a flame. The scents are long lasting and just smell fantastic. If you'd like to read more about Scentsy's Wickless Candle Wax, stop over and check out my review on them, they're yummy: [Scentsy Candle Review][6] .

Here are some of the benefits I have experience from **Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmers**:

- an awesome smelling house:

- **Scentsy **offers me an affordable way to deliver a quick, long-lasting yummy fragrance to my home. When guests come over they always comment on how good my house smells!

- The warmers are super cute and super fun to decorate with.

- a completely easy and convenient way to scent my home - makes using candles a "non-hassle":

- I don't have to smell that stinky "snuffed out smell" as with traditional candles.

- No more worries of open flames around kids or pets.

- No more wondering "did I leave the candle burning" when I go to bed or leave the house because **Scentsy** is essentially a night light!

I don't know, I guess I just kind of fell in love with **Scentsy Wickless Candles **- you could say it was "Love At First Sniff" or would that be whiff! Either way - **Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmers **and their wickless **Scentsy Bars **are fantastic.

***Let me know if you give them a try and how you like them. Hugs!***

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Scentsy-Sugar-Room-Spray-review-ef249
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Scentsy-Car-Candles-review-e23e9
[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Scentsy-Travel-Tins-review-30b66
[4]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Scentsy-quot-Scentsy-Buddy-quot-stuffed-animal-with-a-scent-pouch-all-styles-review-a61e13
[5]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Scentsy-Wickless-Candle-Bars-amp-Bricks-Wax-review-bf0d11
[6]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Scentsy-Wickless-Candle-Bars-amp-Bricks-Wax-review-bf0d11

NO satisfaction guarantee!!

I place a substantial order with Scentsy. Upon arrival I noticed that the plug-in did not lock in place, but thought I would go ahead and try them and contact my rep. It took forever but she eventually returned my call and said she would check into the problem. Have not heard from her since.

I only have the plug ins on while we are home in the afternoon and evening. Never at night or while we are away during the day. We have only had them 3 weeks and can no long smell the fragrance.

I decided to call the company today to ask about returning them because I was totally dissatisfied with them and was told that I could not return them because they are used. They did however offer to replace the plugs themselves. I can understand not being able to return the open packs of wax cubes... but not the crocks and plug-ins.

It should be posted on their website that once you buy them you can not return... no matter what reason.

Buyer beware.  I do not recommend and will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

Tea candles work better.

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

I purchased a wickelss candle warmer from a scentsy vendor at a fair. It sounded great! I would never again need a tea candle and have to relight it every time it went out. I bought one for $30 and some cubes to go with it. I plugged it in and the scent was great. It actually lasted a while. However, when I went to change out the scents, I used on of my favorite ones that was a fraction of scentsy's wax melts cost, and it took forever to melt. When it finally did melt, it was mostly solid the whole time. You cannot use another brand wax in the scentsy warmers. That to me is worthless because then I am limited to the scents that scentsy offers. No go in my book!

Safer than Candles!

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

I LOVE the Scentsy wickless candle warmer because you get to enjoy the scents you love without the worry and hassle of a flame. The Candle Warmer is also very stylish, it adds a wonderful pop of decor to liven up a room in your home. You can place left over wax from old candles in it, or purchase wax specifically made for the candle warmer.
Whatever way you choose to enjoy this product, it is sure to be a hit in your home!

Better than a candle and much safer

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

Been a Scentsy user for a few years now. Unless I am gone from home or asleep, I have it turned on.

This is a product sold by individual sales persons and if you log into the Scentsy webpage, you can search for local reps in your area.

The price, compared to the ones similar in store, is hardly higher but well worth the extra buck or two!

The actual unit that you burn wax in is very durable and do not break easily, which is why I recommend spending the little extra on this product. The waxes come in hundreds of scents, all of which I have tried are great! They have year round scents and seasonal scents for just about any occasion you can think of.

This unit plugs into the wall and has an off/on switch on the cord. The wax burns from a small bulb that is inside of the whole unit. It is safe and long lasting. Each wax scent stays pretty strong for at least one week and even a month if not used quite as often.

Safer Way to Fill Room with Scents Compared to Candles

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

I started using Scentsy wickless candle warmers in place of standard candles when my son became a toddler. I love to burn candles for not only the smell but the ambiance created by the light. With a scentsy wickless candle warmer I was able to fill my room with a good scent and experience the ambiance from the light without a flame. This was much safer for my situation because even if my son were to touch it, he would only get some warm wax on him. This would still produce an "OWIE" but would not cause any harm to him. I was lucky that he actually never messed with it regardless, but due to the risk I decided to only invest in Scentsys and not candles with flames. I also believe that I get a stronger and longer lasting scent from warming than wax than from using a wicked candle. The price is somewhat comparable...especially if you only purchase top quality candles to begin with. Such as Yankee candles.

Not sure they work any better than warmers in the store.

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

A friend of mine sells Scentsy products and I had a pouch party for her. With part of my rewards I ordered a Scentsy full-size warmer. I will say that I love the Scentsy scents but as far as the warmers go, I'm not sure they are much different than warmers you can buy in the store (aside from the designs being different.) I offered to buy my sister a Scentsy warmer and she said she already had a warmer (she bought it at Wal-Mart) and that it works great. I did take a look at her warmer and it's cute...and does work well. While you can't go anywhere else for the scents that Scentsy produces, if I ever need an extra warmer... I'll probably just save some money and buy one in a store because they are a lot cheaper.

Great for my home

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

I love scentsy! I have two burners in my home and they work for whole house. I usually leave my burners on 24/7 so for me the scent last up to 2 weeks per 3 bricks. I feel the price is fair for the quality of product. I also love the wide variety of choices in scents. I have some from every season!

Scentsy Is An Easy Way To Bring Delicious Scents Into Your Home.

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

I was very skeptical of Scentsy products before I tried them. I thought that they were overpriced, and could never imagine spending that much money on what I considered to be glorified potpourri. I have, in the year since I have begun buying Scentsy products, completely changed my mind. I am a VERY frugal individual, and Scentsy is one of the few frivolities that I indulge in. I love that I can choose how my house smells at any given time. Some scents are wonderful, some are just okay, but the ones that are wonderful are truly just that. Some of my personal favorites are: Mandarin Moon, Sugar Cookie, My Dear Watson, Luna, Happy Go Lucky, Pumpkin Roll, White Tea and Cactus, Mochadoodle, Frosted Ginger Cookie, and Simply Vanilla. I am a mother of two small girls, and I love that neither the warmer, or the melted wax, get hot enough to burn if touched. They are, however, warm enough that if your child does mess with them, they will probably only do it once. Overall, I would feel comfortable recommending their products to anyone, with a disclaimer that the only downside is, it can be a little pricey.

Seasonal Scents

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

I really enjoy using Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmers. I've had one (well, several for different rooms of the house) for 3 years now. I love changing the scents out for different times of year. It's also fun combining two scents to make a band new and more complexly scent. Recently I combined a berry scent with a cinnamon-vanilla: it was exactly what I wanted for the beginning of Autumn. I don't switch out my warmers for each season, but do love changing the scents. They even have a Happy Birthday scent that smells like birthday cake - during birthday weeks we use that and the kids love it :-)

The best devorative warmers w/lots of choices that's safe&easy.

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

I absolutely love how many different choices there are. I have 3 hyper and accident prone dogs tthat have knocked my warmers over, but the wax was easy to clean. With kids coming to visit I don't ever have to worry that they'll burn themselves since the wax doesn't get that hot. With tons of scents, my home always smells amazing! I've tried the store brands at the major stores and they they don't last as long or smell as good while costing just the same. I love all of Scentsy's products! I use the warmers all the time, have a buddy, use scent packs in my cars, room spray for quick touch up and their body care line. Love this stuff!

Works great, in small areas. For a while.

Comments about Scentsy Wickless Candle Warmer:

When I first heard of Scentsy, I didn't have a house of my own and so I kept my Scentsy Wickless Candle in my room. When I would put a new scent into the warmer plate, it would make my room smell amazing, for about a day. The Scentsy cubes's scent doesn't last as long as I would like. It seems like it burns out really fast. I also noticed that I would go through the 25 watt lightbulbs really fast. They would get burned out frequently. I thought that it was just a faulty warmer. I moved into an apartment and ordered another warmer, and the same thing happened with that warmer. I go through a lot of bricks because they only radiate a scent for about a day, and it takes a lot to keep my apartment smelling fresh. On the positive side, they have a lot of really great scents and are always introducing new ones. If I could suggest something, it would be to open an online store for people who don't have representatives nearby. They also have a lot of other great products. They have car fresheners, dolls that hold scents for kids, car tins, and a lot of other great products. They also have a huge variety of warmers and introduce new ones each season.