Other Misc. Face Makeups:
Tinted Moisturizer
Sarah McNamara

I loved it!

from Natrona Heights, PA

Comments about Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Face Tinted Moisturizer - All Shades:

I, too, received a 0.1 ounce sample of this product. I was not at all familiar with the brand. At first I thought it was a primer, but then re-read the label and found it was an illuminating enhancer. The label also noted it contained SPF20 sunscreen. I put it on a clean, un-moisturized face, mostly the cheek area, and it glided under my fingers. Very nice. It was tinted but I hardly noticed it since it matched so well with my skin-tone. I must say I was pleased with the results. My skin was glowing, a big accomplishment for my not so great, aging complexion! I was not sure if I should put anything else on top so I opted for just blush. The end result was very pleasing. I think I will try it over my usual moisturizer the next time I use it. My hope is that the combination of layering the two may produce even better results! The price is a bit high, but you do not need to use much to get good results.