Other Breads:
Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread

Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread

Pros

Cons

White bread that is good for you

Sara Lee Soft and Smooth Whole Grain White bread is the best. This bread tastes good, stays fresh much longer than most and is very reasonably priced.

I know...Read complete review

I know wheat is what we are supposed to eat, but sorry...I hate wheat bread. It never tastes fresh, alot of times it has those grainy things. Yuck. I love this Sara Lee Whole Grain white, I get the nutrients and the white bread all in one. You never know you are eating a healthier choice bread. Hubby likes wheat but is more than satisfied with this one. Sara Lee whole grain white bread is soft, does not tear when spreading something on it and never tastes grainy.

It is amazing how long this bread stays fresh. I don't think I have ever seen it get moldy, and we don't eat alot of bread. We usually just say we have had this loaf awhile, lets get a new one this week. All of this plus the fact that this bread is priced well, you just can not beat it.

Healthy, good taste, priced right = Sara Lee

Bland and tasteless

Normally I am a wheat bread person, but my husband prefers white bread.  I like the idea that you can have some of the whole wheat benefits in an white bread consistency. So I decided to compromise and try the **Sara Lee Soft and Smooth White Wheat Bread**.

We gave it a good try for a month and I can now firmly say that I can't stand to waste calories on Sara Lee's bland tasteless bread.  Our children (ages 4, 4, and 2) surprisingly did not eat as much of the bread from their sandwiches made with Sara Lee's White Wheat as they usually consume with the whole wheat bread.  Honestly I expected the kids to chow down on it, but they seemed to agree with me.  My husband of course was pleased, but he didn't complain when I told him we were going back to the whole wheat bread.

I did discover that there is one instance that I *do* prefer a white wheat bread.  That is for Thanksgiving stuffing.  It makes the stuffing less dense.

Overall **Sara Lee's White Wheat **it is not a winner in our home.

Always stays soft and smooth.

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

Sara Lee is a trusted brand. It is so popular that it is all over the stores. The price is affordable and it stays fresh for a very long time. It has no saturated fats and is very high in calcium. My children love the smooth whole grain white bread. It toasts well too.

So Fresh

from TN

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

This bread taste amazing, I initially bought this for my husband. I usually only eat wheat bread and am somewhat of a food snob, so when my husband offered me some I passed at first. Then he opened up the bag and it smelled too delicious to resist and that was it, I am now hooked on this bread. I have never liked white bread, even as a child, so for me to like this you know it has to be good. Another good thing about Sara Lee's whole-grain white bread is you still get all the wholesome goodness you do with wheat, only difference is it's white bread.

awesome

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

As the name suggests, it is the most softest and smoothest store bought bread I've tasted. Somehow it stays that way for a week, never losing it's texture and flavor! It is delicious to eat as it is, or toasted with butter and cheese. Definitely a winner!

Very soft

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

This bread is one of my favorites. It's just like the name says, it's very soft and smooth. Sometimes it's so soft that it's hard to spread butter or peanut butter on it without tearing it though. It's perfect for sandwiches though. Sara lee always makes the best bread and the price is cheap too.

Good taste with the added benefit of being whole grain.

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

I bought the Sara Lee soft & smooth whole grain white bread with my kids in mind. I had tried giving them wheat bread and of course, they noticed the difference before even giving it a try. Still, I wanted them to eat bread that was better for them. I was so glad to find this. This bread has a good taste with the added benefit of being whole grain. The best part is the fact that my kids love it and can't tell a difference between this and regular white bread.

is very delicious and healthy. and has a amazing flavor

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

This is the perfect bread to eat at breakfast and anytime, I love the consistency and the flavor and this last longer than other breads. I had try other brands, but none is like this... I love the whole grain, is very healthy, and my kids love it.. they take it to school in many ways.

good taste

from williamston, SC

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

Sara Lee soft and smooth white bread is a good tasting bread . i us to buy other breads until me and my family started using sara lee. it is so soft and fresh , it stays fresh even after 4 or 5 days after you buy it , if i eat a sandwich , i want my bread to taste fresh and it does , like the texture .

Love it!

from Garner, NC

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

This is my favorite sandwich bread & I've tried many. It's soft, stays fresh longer than most bagged breads & taste wonderful! Makes great toast & the fact that it has whole grains & calcium, is a definite plus!

I love the taste...

from monroe, NC

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

This is a really good bread. When I was at the grocery store I as usual get bread and when I got home I realized I bought the wrong kind. I never get wheat bread of any kind! Well I decided to go ahead and try it and then if I didn't like it I would take it back and see if they would give me a refund. It was GREAT! I was really shocked that I tasted no wheat at all, and I am still buying it 2 months later. So just give it a try you might like it too.

Sara Lee is what my family prefers

from Macon, GA

Comments about Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread:

This is the main bread I buy and I am happy with it most of the time.  Occasionally you'll buy a loaf that has an expiration date of more than a week away, but the bread is hard.  This always frustrates me because it happens atleast once a month.  I have to cut off the tough ends to be able to use it for my kids lunch!  Otherwise, I like the fact that it is healthy!