Other Flat Screen TVs:

Sanyo - 42 in. HDTV LCD TV

LOVE this tv!

from Whitsett, NC

Comments about Sanyo - 42 in. HDTV LCD TV:

We bought this tv over 2 years ago and it is wonderful. Best of all, it survives 3 small children pushing buttons and putting their hands all over the screen.

Picture Quality
The picture is clear and bright. HD on this tv is absolutely amazing.

Sound Quality
Excellent!

As mentioned, we have 3 small children who push the buttons and put their hands on the screen. The tv has held up and takes their daily abuse wonderfully. It also cleans very easily.

It's sleek and modern.

We are extremely pleased with this tv and will consider Sanyo for future purchases.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Awesome purchase!

from Gladewater, TX

Comments about Sanyo - 42 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I own this tv beause my spouse just had to have it. I was skeptical because it was the most expensive tv we had bought. However, now i feel it was worth it. Its awesome and we have found more cool features as time has gone by (because we dont read manuals,lol).

high definition is a must

from Anderson, SC

Comments about Sanyo - 42 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I've had this t.v. for a few months, and I am 100% satisfied with it. I love hd quality picture you recieve with this t.v. .It has many ports for all your components, offers quality sound, and it's a sleek design.

This t.v. has 2 hdmi ports. You can use one for your high def dvd player, and one for your pc, or any other combination you choose. It also has component video ports if you choose, plus rca audio and video. So that makes this t.v. great for all aspects you would want to use it for, gaming etc. . I would highly recommend this tv if you looking for a high def t.v that is not to pricey.

I love my Sanyo HDTV! Best thing I ever bought!

from Milford, DE

Comments about Sanyo - 42 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I LOVE my Sanyo HDTV! It was a little pricey when I bought it a few years back,but so worth the price! Sanyo generally makes great stuff and this is one of them. The picture is wonderful! I would recommend the to people especially now that the price has gone down a bit. I give this television 5 stars to say the least.

Very Happy with Sanyo 42

from Flintstone, GA

Comments about Sanyo - 42 in. HDTV LCD TV:

Good Quality, Fairly Priced. Purchased Walmart  and have had few problems. One issue not sure if its my house or the TV it seems to cut out a bit whenever you turn another appliance on or off. But other than that I'm completely satisfied and will be purchasing another.