Other Microwave Ovens:
Sanyo
EM-S5120W
Sanyo 1000 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

Sanyo 1000 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

Easily defrost and re-heat foods fast

Comments about Sanyo 1000 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

We have a Sanyo 900 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven. My husband bought this two years ago. I am not sure if this Sanyo 1000 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet is the upgrade of the old one that we bought but all I can say is that I really love our Sanyo Microwave Oven. We mostly use this for defrosting frozen products and re-heating left overs we place in the refrigerators. In re-heating, it only takes 1 minute to re-heat the food. Like this Sanyo 1000 Watt, it is digital so it is easy to use. It's four-digit LED display will notify you if how many minutes is still left and of course you don't have to stand right in front of the microwave oven because it beeps when the time that you set is over.

This microwave oven is highly recommended especially to those people who are always on the go like us. Sometimes when we have very special appointment early in the morning, we cook in advance the food that we want for morning and refrigerate them. So in the morning we just have to re-heat them with the use of our Sanyo microwave oven in just 1 minute.

• Settings/Features:

My Dometic made me a domestic goddess

from Plymouth, MA

**To the Point**

Our Dometic microwave model #CDMW12B in our RV is great. In fact it has inspired us to think about getting a new one at home. It cooks our food correctly. If popcorn says 5 minutes then it is 5 minutes not 6 or 7.

**A Closer View**

Dometic makes their products for RVs, boats and hotels.

Ours has a 3-year limited warranty on parts and 2 years on labor. This is our third summer with this RV and we have had no problems at all with the microwave. Just make sure to turn off the air conditioning before you use the microwave.

Some features - ** **It has a four digit LED display. There are 10 power levels and three auto defrost cycles.** **

- It has a lift-out turntable.

- The touchpad control panel is large and easy to read.

It’s a little over 20 inches by 12 inches by 15 ½ inches. It weighs 34 pounds and is a 1.2 cubic foot microwave with 1100 watts.

Ours is black but it comes in white and silver.

I agree with the following from the website

“Dometic Microwaves are built for the rigors of the road and are designed for fixed mounting and venting to ensure safe operation at all times.”

**Jo’s Viewpoint **

**I like it!**

** **

takes up little space and works great

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Sanyo 1000 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I use the microwave for everything. It works great. Easy to program. Never have a problem. (at least not with the microwave). I am not very good at programing things and this one is extremely easy to use. My kitchen is very small and it fits nicely on the countertop. It does not need any special recepticles to plug into. Has a turntable and lights up when in use. Beeps to let you know it is done.