View more webcams

Sanrio Hello Kitty Webcam

Sanrio Hello Kitty Web Cam is cute and cheap

from Lilburn, Georgia

Comments about Sanrio Hello Kitty Webcam:

I am definitely behind the times on technology and video capturing so this was my first venture into a web cam. Sanrio Hello Kitty Web Cam is functional but requires extra work to use and I am pretty sure I paid twice as much for it because it is cute. Very cute. I am not very proficient with it yet . The first trouble I had was getting it to focus which was not in the directions. I wasted time trying to find out how online and even emailled Sanrio (who did write me back within 12 hours) and just figured out how by using the knob which is surrounding the lens. The second trouble is that you need the right lighting to get a good image. Since I am such a rookie the images I have made so far are very large files and I accidently made a very inane movie which I promptly erased. The trick to this VERY cute little camera is trial and error . I have not tested it out as far as the microphone and video conferencing are concerned . My advice is to get a higher quality camera if you expect it to work everywhere you want it to and are a novice. It was easy to set up and start rolling once I figured out how to focus. I do like that it connects via USB so I can have a bit of freedom in taking pictures.