Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:
SanDisk
SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive (8 GB) (SDCZ36-008G-A11)

SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive (8 GB) (SDCZ36-008G-A11)

Very good, helps me get my school work done a lot sooner.

Comments about SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive (8 GB) (SDCZ36-008G-A11):

This is the first flash drive I have ever owned. I mostly use it for school papers. It's easy to use and the best part about it is that you don't need to take a cap off and misplace it. There's a button that slides the USB up and down. There's also a hole to attach it to bracelet band . Also, where the slide button is at, it flashes when you have it installed at the USB port to let you know it's there.

SanDisk: Reliable USB Flash Drive for storage and transfer

from Big Island, VA

Comments about SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive (8 GB) (SDCZ36-008G-A11):

Sometimes we feel like we have our whole life on our computers. Our documents, files, photos, spreadsheets, address books, music, videos and more are all conveiniently there at our fingertips but sometimes we need to back them up, take them on the go or transfer them to a different computer.

A client recently sent us a modest laptop with all the information and support we could ever need on their products. Unfortunately, the laptop itself wasn't that user friendly or efficient. What to do? We needed what was on that computer to be accessible from our user friendly laptop that was already interfacing with a printer and had e-mail capability in place- and we needed it to happen today. A trip to Radio Shack and we had the answer, a SanDisk USB 2.0 Flash Drive.

**SanDisk USB flash drives:**

come in with 4GB, 8GB or 16GB

are super easy to use

have a retractable plug in

My only concern:

While retractable, this is still a capless USB. The attachment is still exposed and even though we've had no problems with that in the past it makes me leary enough to keep the USB safely stored.

***My Viewpoint:*** A SanDisk USB Flash Drives stores and transfers in a flash.

Sandisk 8gb flash drive

from Lockport, LA

Comments about SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive (8 GB) (SDCZ36-008G-A11):

I am in the IT field right now as a Junior System Site Technition and this eight gigabyte flash drive has helped me a lot. The slide out/capless design is greatly appreciated because you don't have to worry about loosing the cap and possibly messing up the usb side. It does not have a large capacity, but it is large enough to get the job done. I use it to store all my files that I use often but not to much because to me it has such a large storage amount that it is perfect for stuff like iso's, update packages, instillation packages, etc., etc. The speed is someting that is very good and it is nothing you would complain about. There is a little metal bar at one end that is submerged and it is strong enough to put a little bit of string or something to keep from loosing it. The only downside is that when I got it a while back it had a U3 program on it that was annoying. I recommend this to anybody that needs a medium amount of storage and transfer speed.

Great thumb drive!

from Moncks Corner, SC

Comments about SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive (8 GB) (SDCZ36-008G-A11):

I love this little thumb drive!  I was trying to find one that I could use for keeping extra documents on because I work from home and the simple way to take the work to my office and let them print out the documents (instead of emailing them) is to save all the documents to this drive and then give it to them at the office to print everything out.  This flash drive servers that purpose!

Setup was extremely simple and it is easy to use and it holds a lot of data!  The reason I chose the Sandisk flash drive was because I had heard the name before.  I actually didn't know much about it, but just hearing the name was enough of the "comfort factor" for me.

When I purchased this I used a small key ring to attach it to my keyring that I carry with car and house keys.  With it being attached to that I knew I'd never lose it.  It's compact, sleek, and protected because the usb connector portion simply slides back into the unit when not in use.  I love this!  The only downside to this drive is that it's not large enough to hold a LOT of pictures, and I would recommend getting the 16gb.

Lots of Room For all your files.

from Bloomington, CA

Comments about SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive (8 GB) (SDCZ36-008G-A11):

I have had this USB Flash Drive for over a year. It has been very good to me. I actually bought two, I have one for school projects and one for all my pictures and they work GREAT for both. I have the 8GB, so that gives me alot of room to store all my pictures in a safe place, not have to use my Laptop Memory space so that way my laptop doesnt start running all slow, and I can take that USB anywhere and use it on any computer. It also comes in many different colors, I got a burgandy one and a black one. They are quick to use, easy to open, is good looking and you dont have to install anything special on your laptop or computer to accept the flash drive. It's also very solid, not like my old USB drive that I had from a wierd company, that over time in fell appart on me and I lost every peice of information on it. So I would say the San Disk Flash drive is very reliable. If I was to rate it out if 10, I would give it a 10.