Other MP3 Players:
SanDisk
SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players

SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players

The Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Player is perfect for me!

This is my first MP3 player and I'm glad I made the right choice. I like to listen to music while cleaning the house and taking my toddler for walks and this MP3 player does the trick! It is durable, which is important since I am using it while I'm active. My toddler has gotten a hold of it a few times and has not done any damage, even with his desire to take things apart by stomping on them.

What I like about best is that I can create playlists to go with my mood. You can create a "Go List" directly on the player, but it is only one list. You have to be able to hook it up to your computer and access a program like Windows Media Player to make any more lists. I have mine entitled "Cleaning", "Happy", etc.

The battery lasts a long time. I've only brought the battery meter down to half once - after I used it for five hours.

You can load photos onto this little thing! It's nice to be able to have a few photos to show around without having to carry my purse. Whenever I run into someone I haven't seen for a while, I can show them a few pics of my family.

It also has: FM radio (I haven't tried this yet), voice recording, a settings section so you can fix the equalizer to meet your needs. It holds tons of music, too! I have about 200 songs (loaded as MP3 files) and still have only used 1/2 the memory!  It takes many different types of files, so you could probably get even more songs using a file type that takes up less space.

I liked this so much that I've bought my son the Sansa c240 and my husband the 4GB Sansa Clip for Christmas!

(I suggest tossing out the free Rhapsody service. Once that subscription expires, so does your ability to listen to the songs. Plus, you'll have to go on an expedition to find all of the files Rhapsody has embedded in your computer when you uninstall their software!)

Good Sound but bad Quality

I have bought a couple of these and have had the same problem on them all. After about 2 to 3 months you only get sound out of one headphone. There is some technical problem that the company just ignores.

Sansa Rocks!

from Pardeeville, WI

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

This is a great MP3 player and very cost efficient. There are a couple of things that I absolutely LOVE about this MP3 player. First, it has an FM radio receiver built in to the device so that the consumer can listen to the radio. This is an awesome option because I love listening to the radio just as much as I like my downloaded music. The second thing that I really like besides its nice convenient size is that it reads micro SD cards. This means that a micro SD card can be used to increase the storage capacity of the device. Being able to use a micro SD card is the factor that sold me on purchasing this MP3 player. Sadly I found out in short order that I could not use the player as I had hoped. I tried using two micro SD cards (which I would switch out for different songs) to increase the overall storage capacity of the player. I thought that this was a good idea at the time, but having so many songs on the device really slowed it down and it took forever to turn on and change from song to song. This was very disappointing. Another thing that I don't like about this player is that it is only compatible with Windows Media Player 9. With not looking at the things that I have found wrong with the device I can say with certainty that it is a very nice MP3 player and works perfectly fine if used properly. A great buy for anyone who finds the iPod to be out of their price range.

Does not work well when you try to switch between two different memory cards. It works best when you only use one, which is kind of a bummer!

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

An OK Mp3 Player

from Chicago, IL

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

I used this Mp3 player for 3 years. I liked that it had a radio option and that it played music(obviously). I didn't like how it froze all the time. I also hated when it was cold outside, the mp3 player would literally freeze and I would have to warm it up for it to work. Overall, an ok Mp3 player.

Great MP3 Player

from Westlake, OH

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

I've owned this MP3 for quite awhile now and use it almost every day to and from work. I love that I can listen to the radio or an MP3. The radio has great reception. It only takes 1 AAA battery at a time and it lasts for a long time. The same size is very convenient.

great!

from seattle, WA

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

This sansa is just right for me.  I just recieved it a week ago.  I have a rapsody subscription and needed a sansa for to go music.  It was easy to set up. The instructions were easy to follow and I already have it full of music.  The sound is good, it is easy to use and carry, I also bought extra memory for it just in case.  Of course now that I have the sansa, I want all of the accessories for it.  This sansa or one with more gb's would be a great christmas gift for Him, Her or teens.

Excellent

from Marietta, OK

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

This product does everything that it says it would do.  It is small, works well, holds a good charge and has been very durable.  I would purchase another and another. This product has withstood the abuse of a teenager!  The device holds lots of music, pictures, voice recordings, etc.  I would purchase another and another for the price.

Simple, yet wonderful!

from Covington, KY

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

So easy just hook up the usb and XP sees it! Simply click and drag your music to file folder on mp3 player no need for useless bundled software, I didn't even need the directions!! It comes with everything you need to get started mine was even fully charged. It's full of useful options for everyday use everyhting is self explainable.

decent technology for the price

from Jackson, MI

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

I purchased this music player for my son this year. When I received it, it was much smaller than I expected, but he didn't seem to mind at all. We also have an iPod and if I had to compare the two, I do like the functionality of the iPod better and the way that music is presented on the screen...but if I wanted a music player with good sound that costs less, I would definitely buy this product again.

Good things come in small packages

from Goddard, KS

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

For the price of this unit, you will be hard pressed to find another MP3 player with the capacity and functions of this unit.  MP3s, photos, radio, & voice recorder are all very easy to use.  The screen is pretty small so viewing photos is kind of difficult but makes it easy to preview the file to know which one you want to upload to your computer.  Overall I have enjoyed this MP3 player which is much more than just that.

small beautiful and delightful

from Decatur, AL

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

Great little item for any age.  Handles easily and operates easily.  Buttons are functional for large or small hands.  While it doesn't have built in speakers, it has great ear buds out of the box and is easily adapted to other types of headphones.  The battery lasts a long time and recharges quickly.

A great buy for less money; no ipod needed, this will do.

from Berlin, MD

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa c250 2GB MP3 Players:

I got this mp3 player for christmas a year ago and I love it.  I am big into having my music on the go, especially as a college grad; it was something that made it easier to travel with my music.  It is a great product and the battery life is exceptional.  As good as, if not better than its counterparts.