Other MP3 Players:
SanDisk
SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player

SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player

This little MP3 players packs a punch!

I have always been suprised by Sandisks amazing ability to reach the consumer. Their success with their recent lines of MP3 players just proves that to me all the more. I have both an Ipod and a Sansa, and I am extremely happy with both. The perks of having the Sansa, however, are actually quite numerous. I am especially grateful for the replacable battery, for already I have gone through an Ipod due to dead battery life. Also, the Sansa is extremely user-friendly... I believe quite more so than the Ipods. It is extremely easy to transfer music on and off the Sansa View. I also enjoy the added benefit of Voice Recording for those little memos I need to take down, as well as the ability to eventually increase the memory capacity. Overall, this product is great. Obviously I could keep going on about it, but I won't. If you're looking for something other than an Ipod to groove to music with, the Sandisk Sansa is quite the little buddy.

Reasonable mp3 player.

The sansa view is an upgrade of the successful e250 series made by Sandisk. They improved a lot on the mp3 player and attempt to create the same success as e250. Unfortunately, I wasn't too impressed with this version of the mp3 player. First off, the compact mp3 player grew large. Actually, it grew tall. It no longer really fit in my hand well and felt relatively awkward on with it. Second, the battery life of this music player wasn't good at all. Running continuously with the music playing at max volume only netted me a few hours of playability. It could be possible that I got a bad battery one, but several people have mentioned on different forums having a same battery issue. I believe a firmware fix has addressed this issue, but when I had this beast, this was a problem. The other features are standard of that in e250: plays video, mp3, radio, extendable memory. All these work very well, to the same level as e250. Unfortunately for me, due to the battery issue, I had to return this. I'm neutral one whether to recommend this: it maybe better to find and get the e250 series. Or try your luck with sansa fuze: I heard good things about that, and perhaps they fixed the issue with the battery.

Isn't a Bad MP3 Player

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player:

There are multiple people who want an mp3 player that is good quality and also good looking. So the SanDisk is one of those. It's got a fun little control, where you touch it and rotate but not really. All in all, it's great. Plays music, videos, and has pictures. The only thing about this really is that unlike most standard mp3 players, it doesn't have a standard usb charging port. So if the cord breaks, you either have to buy one or borrow one from someone who has the same kind.

Sound Quality
If you have sucky headphones, the quality sucks, but the system sounds like buzzing and junk don't interfere with the music. Not usually.

Works well, normal battery life.

Battery Life
It's nothing special. If you're lucky you'll get an mp3 player that has eight hours. This one get's between 6 and 7, if you don't play videos.

If you drop it, it cracks easy, and the battery can detach inside, you you'll have to open it up, and push the battery back in.

Normal directions. Nothing you couldn't figure out without directions.

Normal design. Looks nicer than some of the cheaper mp3's.

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Best MP3 player for the money, and very user friendly.

from Four Oaks, NC

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player:

After years of using a walkman, then a discman, and now an mp3 player, this is by far the nicest, most user friendly toy i've purchased to date.  the small, thin structure of the player is easy to slip into a pocket, and with the hold key, there's no worry of suddenly blasting ears by mistakenly hitting the volume, or changing this week's favorite song by accident.  the player holds around 2000 songs, so there is no need to constantly change the music on the player.  no special software is required, and only basic computer skills are needed to load music on the player.  EXCELLENT gadget!

Great player for downloaded music

from Boulder, CO

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player:

If you like things simple and you download most of you music, this player if for you! This player is easy to use. It's battery life is good (uses one AAA). It is easy to navigate without needing to look at it (like if you have it in your shirt pocket). Has lots of features to play with. It does its job well. Plenty of volume. It displays small pictures too! I have checked SanDisk's web site for any firmware or driver updates and there are zero available. Everything is current as of this review.

The best screen i've seen yet

from South Amboy, NJ

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player:

The memory slot is the best. The quality of the LCD screen on playback of video, mp3, mp4, music videos are superb. The touch screen is simple to navigate. The battery recharge is mighty fast. Just simply purchase a top of the line set of headphones, and you'll get lost in this unique tiny system with the big heart.!!

great little machine, take it with you and has a big memory

from Wasilla, AK

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player:

Great little machine for music and holds a ton of songs. Giant memory holds everything you can come up with and more. Can take it everywhere as it's small enough. Others may be smaller some but this has so much more to offer that it's worth the extra size.

This little MP3 players packs a punch!

from Sturbridge, MA

Awsome MP3 Player

from Angwin, CA

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player:

This mp3 player is easy to use and includes many features. The screen is larger than most mp3 players and has color. It is small enough to carry around anywhere and the battery life is long to last an entire day of music listening. The player has expandable storage using micro sd which allows you to store pictures on there and view using the player. I did not even have to read the instructions to know how to use and load music onto the player. This player is durable to quality built by SanDisk. For the price, this is a great choice for an entry level mp3 player. It also has built-in FM radio and features voice recording. The battery cannot be changed since the battery is built-in. Volume is consistent, volume control give off enough loudness to match the loudness you would expect from portable music players.

Reasonable mp3 player.

from San Jose, CA

Amazing

from Naperville, IL

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player:

The **SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player is simply an AMAZING MP3 player. It is the closest thing to an IPOD with out the price of an IPOD or the trouble of having to convert all your music to MP4 format that the IPOD requires. I purchased a couple of months ago the refurbished version of the SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player- 4 GB version and I have had **absolutely** no problems at all with it. I have only had great things to say about it. The only negative is that if you use itunes to store your music you are forced to convert it all back to mp3 so it will beable to play on the ****SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player 4GB. What I also like as an added feature is that you can put an extra little memory card in it if you would like extra space on it. The only thing I wish the **SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player 4GB had was games pre programed in on it. Like the ipod's do. To waste time when you have free time. I got mine at tiger direct. ****

****************

********Hope you have a great day ********

Great, basic MP3 player!

from Evansville, IN

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa View MP3 Player:

I have had my Sandisk Sansa MP3 player for a few years now and really enjoy it.  I really like that you can scroll through lists and easily adjust the volume with the dial (much like the Ipod in this way) on the color screen.  You can select your music by artist, song, or genre.  You can also create playlists and scan through songs, and repeat and shuffle options are also present.  Other features include FM Radio, photo storage, video playing, and voice recording.  Also, the battery lasts a very long time.  I listen to it for hours at a time at work and only have to charge it every couple of weeks.  Overall, it's very easy to use and meets every music lover's needs.  On the negative side, not many accessories are available for the Sandisk Sansa.  There are many, many Ipod docking stations that allow you to charge and play your music through external speakers.  However, docking stations for this product are much more sparse and difficult to find.  Also, I'm not sure what features the newest Sansas have, but the one I own does not provide any options to download "apps", which is one of the favorite features of many Ipod Touch users.