Other MP3 Players:

SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip GB MP3 Player

Great For Audiobooks and Podcasts

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Avid Listener

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Great Sound
  • Long Battery Life
  • Lots of Storage
  • Reliable Performance
  • Simple Controls
  • Sleek/Compact

Cons

• Anywhere
    • Commuting
    • Gym / Working Out

Comments about SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip GB MP3 Player:

This MP3 player is great if you are interested in listening to music, podcasts, audiobooks or the radio. I use this MP3 player every day for hours. I have it on whenever I am doing chores around the house, commuting, or running errands. I listen to music occasionally, but most of the time I listen to audiobooks or podcasts. I download audiobooks from the library for free and this MP3 player is big enough to hold 5 or 6 audiobooks at a time. You can stop an audiobook and listen to the radio or music and then return to your book and it will remember where you left off. There really was no setup to do and transferring files is very easy. The controls are also intuitive and very easy to use. Probably the BEST part of the MP3 player is the large attached clip that you can use to attach the MP3 player to any shirt collar (for example) and the clip stays attached as you exercise or complete chores.

Packs a Punch

Comments about SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip GB MP3 Player:

The SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip is one of the better MP3 players out there. The iPod is becoming increasingly unnecessary for the price they charge, since most people can use their smartphones for music. But, the Clip Zip is affordable and small. The clip is what really sets it apart, because as someone who works out it is perfect for me. I'm not going to use me smartphone and risk cracking the screen, so I use my Clip Zip, which clips to my pants. You can also add a 32GB Micro SD card, giving you thousands of songs. I also bring it on a longer trip so as not to waste my phone battery. The screen isn't bad either, a small color screen that can show artwork. Not as vibrant as a phone, but still. It also has a pretty clear FM radio which is a nice added bonus, as well as a recorder and stop watch. It's simple as well, just plug it in, then drag and drop songs from WMP or wherever into the player using the sync tab. It works with any USB cable, though comes with its own. The earbuds aren't great, but just get your own.

Sound Quality
    It sounds awesome, which is the main purpose. Sounds as good as an iPod.

It works fine even if it isn't perfect.

Battery Life
    Not too bad, you can make the screen dimmer to not use as much.

The plastic isn't the sturdiest, but you shouldn't have a problem since it had a clip.

It's is made to be simple, anyone can use this thing.

It's basic, but the clip really makes it.

• Sound Quality:
    • Battery Life:

One of my best MP3 Players I own.

Comments about SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip GB MP3 Player:

It feels kinda cheap and plasticky, if you know what I mean. It's design is sorta good, but it is very functional. The sound quality is good with decent headphones. It's capacity is also very good. I use it to workout and I have dropped it many times. The device has not yet fallen apart.

• Sound Quality: