Other MP3 Players:
SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player

SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player

A good small MP3 player

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player:

This is a good MP3 player for people that are only looking to store a small amount of things on the device. If people want to get more storage, but still have the small device, they can get micro SD cards that will allow them to put a lot more music on the device.

Sound Quality
Sound quality will depend on the recording that is being played through the player, and the type of headphone that a user is using will make the sound quality different. The bad thing is that the device does not make bad recordings better automatically, so it is not perfect.

The performance is very good. Most of the time, content can be heard very well, but sometimes, the volume cannot go high enough to be heard.

Battery Life
The battery life is about 10 hours for moderate usage, and that is very good compared to similar MP3 players that are on the market. If a user is only using the device on low volume and with the screen off, the battery will last for a long time.

This device is small and very compact, so if it is dropped, it will not get damaged very easily. The screen is plastic, so it cannot shatter, and if is very difficult for the buttons to get broken off. The clip part on the back is the only part that can easily get broken off.

This is very easy to use because you just choose what you want to sort your music by (Artist, Addition Date, Album, Song), and you use the 4 directional buttons, and you go down the menus and choose what you want to listen to.

I like that the device is very small, and that makes it difficult to break, and it makes the device very simple. There are 6 buttons, and that is all it needs to function properly. The clip on the back is very good for working out, and doing anything where you are moving. You can just clip it onto your clothing.

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

A cute small little mp3 player.

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player:

Hello, this is Snoopcatt with another review. (Yeah sorry it's my starter sentence.) Let's get started. I'll drive this straight foward. This mp3 may look small, but it's size does not mean that it is bad. It is in fact capable of putting over 200+ songs in. It's micro chip super small adorable SD card (unfortunately not included) is easy to keep. It's just sorta small so you might end up losing it. The downside of this, is that the mp3 player itself is so small, you might end up losing it. The buttons are rather loud. If you like to listen to music a lot though, this is a really good mp3 player. Why? Because of these reasons. If you use this mp3 player frequently, you get used to it so much that, you can be blindfolded and still be able to navigate through the music and radio. It is sooo easy to navigate through. I being one of those with bad memory, still am able to close my eyes and switch between FM radio and my playlists. You should get it.

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Sansa Clip is a very useful MP3 player

from Bozeman, MT

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player:

I'm getting more and more use out of my Sansa Clip MP3 player the longer I have it. At first I just put music on for workouts. Later I realized I could be transfering language CDs to it and listen to them while doing the dishes and cleaning. I also discovered a variety of podcasts, and could transfer several episodes for later listening. Now I've started downloading audiobooks through a program offered at the public library. I can have several different titles going, and the Sansa remembers where I left off in each for next time. Transferring files from the computer to the Sansa is very easy, and it charges while plugged in to the USB port. Battery life of my device has been exceptional, too. The clip attaches easily and holds on well. The most confusing thing for me is the way all the different categories are listed in Music - audiobooks, podcasts, etc are under that category. But now that I know where to find them, it isn't a problem. The FM radio also works well.

Great value for this sansa clip player

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player:

I purchased this mp3 player refurbished for 12.50 about 2 years ago. This is perfect for the gym and for those who do not want their entire library on their mp3 player. This mp3 player is very, very light weight and is very small. it's about 2.5 inches tall and 1/2inch  thick. it will clip onto your shorts and youll forget its even there. Its great because it has a built in radio and even sound recorder so you can leave your self notes and what not. It also has an equalzier but i did not use it much. Also it is very easy to add music, just plug it in usign the usb adapter and it works just like a flash drive so if you really wanted to you can go ahead and use it to transfer files from copmuter to computer. But all you do is Drag and drop your music into the music folder and the sansa player will update itself and that is all there is to it.

For the price i could not ask for more, but I will add some cons. The clip on this player can slide off and can be easily lost. And in order go through the list of songs you will need to scroll down  which can be a hassle if you are looking through the songs viewlist. But other than that this mp3 player is awesome!

Sansa Clip gets it done

from Albany, OR

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player:

I mostly use my Sansa Clip MP3 player to try and entertain myself on the ellyptical at the gym. It is a teeny tiny little thing just a couple inches tall. Seems to hold a ton and a half of music in it's 2GB memory though! I like that you can make different playlists on it or listen by artist, album, or song. Or you can go to the home page and have a nice long random playlist. I never bothered to upgrade the headphones that came with it. The earbud style is comfortable even though they do slip out once in a while. The clip holds to clothes well without tearing at them or making those fancy workout tops run. I've dropped mine several times the earphone jack holds well even while dangling and the thing takes a lickingand keeps on ticking! It's hit the floor several times and the battery cover barely has a scratch the face is still perfect and It works every time. Battery holds a pretty decent charge works for several uses before I have to charge it and for under 50 bucks it's definitely a good investment.

The Sansa Clip is an amazing little mp3 player!

from Augusta, GA

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player:

I bought the Sansa Clip after doing tons of research online. (I'm one of those people who researches something to death before buying it.) I LOVE THIS THING. First of all, if you are looking for a dedicated mp3 player and don't need video or other fancy bells and whistles, look no further. I mainly use it for working out and while I'm playing with the dog. One of the best things about this player is the sound quality. Apparently the audio chip used in these Sansa Clips is better than anything on the market (iPods, Zunes, for example). It's also very easy to use - just use Windows Media Player to sync your files. It also plays audiobooks but I don't use that feature. It even has an FM radio feature which I'd probably use more often if I actually got good radio stations in my area. LOL.

If I had to say one bad thing about it, it's that the battery doesn't seem to last as long as it used to when I first bought it. But it's so cheap, I'll probably upgrade to the Sansa Clip+ soon. No need to do any more research!

Clip--Best tiny player out there, multiple formats, not just mp3

from Cedar Falls, IA

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player:

Don't believe the "Andrew" review---obviously he hasn't tried the Sansa with anything but the DRM-loaded iTunes format and is misleading people here. Love my Sansa Clips, tiny, light, FM w/ 40 presets, equalizer, podcast and audiobook friendly(remembers multiple bookmarks), sleep timer. The Clip+ adds a MicroSD card slot for umlimited music files, a huge plus. Great sound and wide file format compatibility--Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WMA Secure, WMA Lossless, FLAC, mp3, Audible.

Works Welll But Only Can Play MP3 Files

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player:

The Sansa MP3 player works very well and has many very good features that can not be found on many other MP3 players. The sound quality is amazing for such a small device. The Sansa is most likely the second best small MP3 player out there on the market. Only behind the iPod Shuffle. The only main downside to the Sansa is that it is an MP3 player it can not play songs in the Apple iTunes song formats that most everyone else uses with their music players. The cost is quite reasonable for what you are getting and unlike the iPod Shuffle it actually has a screen and useable controls. One feature of the Sansa that can not be found on the 3rd generation iPod devices is that you can connect it to external speakers and still be able to control the device without extra expensive cables to connect it. The interface is very user friendly and the device is small and compact, yet it has an amazing amount of storage space for a small device.

We love our Sansa's!

from Elmer, NJ

Comments about SanDisk - Sansa Clip (2 GB) MP3 Player:

These little Sansa clip 2 GB MP3 players are gems! We own three of them. I have a pink one that I purchased a couple of years ago that is still going strong and I bought each of my boys one (ages 5 and 9) a blue and black one.  They are amazing little pieces of digital sweetness! Each Sansa clip comes with 2 GB of memory, and FM tuner with presets and a voice recorder. I have found these MP3 players very easy to use. You can just plug them into your USB port with no additional software needed. My computer recognized it as soon as I plugged it in. You can drag and drop music files or audiobook files right into this little player making loading it quick and painless.  You can also create playlists using Windows Media player. We use it for both music and audiobooks and I love that I can load an audiobook for myself or my boys. I can listen while I am cleaning and the boys take their MP3 players on car rides when they both want to listen to something different. They both listen to lots of audiobooks.  Currently I have 6 audiobooks on my player.

To charge these Sansas you simply plug them into your computer again via USB port and they automatically charge. Or you can do what I did and pick up an inexpensive charger that converts a USB cord into a standard outlet. Then I can charge one at the computer and one via the outlet.  There is a battery indicator on the screen to let you know when the battery is getting low. I also have to mention that the charge lasts a long time!

The sound quality on these players is awesome! You can hear so much from this little machine! It is just amazing. The screen is easy to read and has yellow and blue colors on a black background. Very easy to see.  The sansa clip is also very easy to navigate. My five year old can use it all by himself.  Don't let the small size of this little MP3 player fool you. It is small but is awesome.

We love these so much we are getting my husband one for his birthday! That will make four Sansas in our house!