4.9
SanDisk
SanDisk Memory Card 2GB

SanDisk Memory Card 2GB

4.9

This is a great little memory card!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

I have used the SanDisk Memory Card many times and it has never failed me. I find this card to be a really good deal. It is sturdy, easy to use, fits well into cameras and just an all around good product. I love taking pictures and I fill these memory cards up in a short amount of time. You can usually find these memory cards way cheaper than other memory cards and they work just as well. It is worth giving it a try. There is still the little lock option at the side if you don't want any pictures erased and it goes into your camera easily. I got one of these that was an 8.0 GB one, but I soon found out that when you have that much space on a card it is a lot harder to sort through pictures, especially when it comes to printing them. The 2.0 is the perfect size GB's. I will continue to buy these. For the price you can't beat it. My pictures and videos come out clear and it really works. I would highly recommend using this memory card. I love it!

Very useful all around

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

Not only is Sandisk the maker of very reliable memory cards, the capacity of this card has an advantage of being both extremely inexpensive and can be used in older devices that cannot read larger capacity cards. And still, 2 gigs is plenty of room for a large number of pictures and songs. I have had mine for 5 years and I have had absolutely no problems with them. All my computers which are Windows, Macs, and Linux, all can read the files, and it´s a very convenient way for me to share photos. But best of all, the price has fallen so low that I can afford to get these in bulk and have put some in Christmas stockings for my techie friends.

sandisk memory card

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

I only use sandisk for all my virtual storge needs. I have tried several different brands and after loosing lots of saved files and images i have come down to the conclusion that sandisk is the best and have never lost data off one of these memory cards defenitly recomend the product to anyone.

SanDisk Memory Card 2GB is reliable and reasonably priced.

from Elizabethtown, KY

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

I've been taking digital photos since December 2004 when I got my first digital camera as a gift. I have upgraded cameras twice since then, and now have a Nikon DSLR 10MP. The Sandisk 1GB card had more than sufficient memory to hold hundreds of photos with less megapixels. However, it only holds 145 10MP photos. I take a lot of photos and started portraiture last summer, so I needed a card which would store more.

I found a great deal on a competing brand of flash memory cards and ordered one online during a Black Friday sale. I was very glad I had only made a few photos around the house on it, because nothing would download from this card. I still have to contact the company for a refund, which to me, is a giant hassle, especially since I bought it online and not at a local store.

Lesson learned! I went back to the Sandisk brand! I'd used my 1GB Sandisk flash memory card for over 3,000 photos and never had a problem. I found a deal on a multi-pack of the Sandisk 2GB and bought it. Once again, Sandisk is reliable and I have no problems storing and downloading my photos with the Sandisk 2GB memory card. I like having two 2GB Sandisk cards instead of one larger card (any electronic product can fail and if one card did, I'd still have one to spare). The 2GB holds enough photos for a portraiture photo shoot or a one day photo outing.

If I ever buy more flash memory cards, I will buy Sandisk. I know I can rely on Sandisk to make a great product.

Sandisk Memory Card 2GB

from Menahga, MN

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

I use this product in my camera and I really like it, It is a good brand and has been very reliable. I have had no problems with this product and it is very affordable compared to other brands out there. They are vry honest about the prodcuts and they are help full to the consumers.

Preserve Your Memories 4 Ever with SanDisk Memory Cards

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

**My family has resigned to the fact that if they are at the house I'm going to be taking photos.  I don't know if you would call it a hobby or an addiction because I use my camera every single day.  Through trial and error, I learned quite fast that the more memory a card has...the more photos it can handle.  It has been a few years since I first bought my SanDisk 2 GB Memory card and I prefer not to erase those pictures.  The card has well over 200 photos stored on it now with room for more.  What makes SanDisc superb about their memory cards is that the quality of the pictures are as fresh as the day I took them.  The good news now is that they have come down in price substantially.  Yes, you can erase all of the photos and re-use this card over and over again.  I bought a couple of them for our household.  One to keep more important photos on and another that we can use and erase.  I would be elated to receive more memory cards as a gift for future use.  It's the little accessories that are often forgotten when thinking about buying presents....but most digital cameras won't work without them.  I highly recommend!**

Sandisk 2GB memory card - easy to use, easy to carry

from Rhinelander, WI

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

The Sandisk 2GB memory card is amazing technology.  It allows you to carry any file types with you on a chip small enough to get lost in your wallet or purse.  It allows you to safely carry 2GB worth of data with you wherever you go.

The Sandisk SD card is the only card I buy

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

The Sandisk SD Card (I use the 2GB card often) is easy to use, and never fails.  I can store all my family photos with extra room to spare, and I have a seperate card I use for all my saved writing projects.  You can't go wrong with Sandisk.

preforms the same as all others

from Placentia, CA

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

this card performs the same as all others in its class.  theres no need to buy this speciic card, any sd micro card will do.  they also charge more for this card becuase they try to trick you into thinking it is the only one that will work with the phone.

Excellent Product

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about SanDisk Memory Card 2GB:

This is a great memory card, very easy to remove from the camera and attach to the laptop, so no need to use the docking station. It makes taking a multitude of photos much easier. I use this in my business on a daily basis, never had a problem with it.