View more laser printers

CLP300
Samsung laser printer

Samsung laser printer

3.3

Don't let this great printer slip by

from Harvey, IL

Comments about Samsung laser printer:

I just got my Samsung printer and I love it already. It was a little confusing putting it together but after that it was smoothe sailing. If you need a great quality laser printer, this is money well spent. I would recommend it the anyone in the market.

Does not work anymore!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Samsung laser printer:

I got the Samsung CLP300 laser printer when it was on sale because I needed a color laser printer and it was a great price. It worked for awhile, but I was not printing much with it. I am actually still using the color toners that it came with. However, all of a sudden it stopped printing. I looked online trying to find a solution, but there was none. The paper was not jammed, it just would not print. Then, after a few months I tried it again and it worked and was able to print two pages fine. I used it again that same day and it wouldn't print anymore again. It is really frustrating because I have not even used the printer that much and I can't figure out what is wrong with it. When looking online, I see that some people also had problems with it. So, it seemed like a good deal, but if it does not even print, then that sucks. I will just hope that it fixes itself again. So just be careful when buying this printer.

Quality, not quantity and smooth operation

from Montpelier, VT

Comments about Samsung laser printer:

This printer produces excellent quality documents and photos, and is very easy to set up with your computer system.  The toner cartridges are exceptionally easy to change, and are less expensive than many other major brands.The downside is the difficulty in printing on heavier stock papers or cardstock.  This routinely causes jams and slows the production process.Overall a good printer for light household jobs and the rare card setups.