Other Cell Phones:

Samsung - Infinity Cell Phone

INFINITY=PAIN IN THE BUTT

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Samsung - Infinity Cell Phone:

I HATE MY INFINITY FOR THE MOST PART. IT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AND IS ALWAYS GIVING ME A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING.

I FIND THAT IT WON'T LOAD HALF MY WEB PAGES AND MAKES ENTERING INFORMATION ON WEB PAGES VERY DIFFICULT.

I GOT THE PHONE FOR FREE ON BLACK FRIDAY BUT AFTER ALL THE HASSLE IT DEFINATALY WASN'T WORTH IT.

I WISH THIS PHONE ALSO HAD THE "BUMP" APPLICATION FEATURE ON IT, SO I COULD EASILY TRANSFER INFORMATION FROM MY PHONE TO ANOTHER SMART PHONE USER, BUT SADLY IT WILL NOT WORK ON THIS PIECE OF JUNK.

I DO LIKE HOWEVER THE NEW SWYPE FEATURE. WHERE YOU JUST SLIDE YOUR FINGER FROM LETTER TO LETTER OR NUMBER TO NUMBER AND IT TYPES OUT THE TEXT MESSAGE. ALTHOUGH THE ERROR MESSAGE THAT POPS UP WHEN YOU TYPE SOMETHING IT DOESNT KNOW IS FRUSTRATING BECAUSE IT WONT JUST TYPE WHAT YOU TYPED-EVEN IF IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. =(

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE. I'D RECOMMEND THE DROID OVER THIS ANY DAY.

Samsung Infinity, your best friend!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Samsung - Infinity Cell Phone:

I wouldn't call myself very "tech savvy" so when I am in the market for a cell phone, I need something that I can handle and not feel overwhelmed. When I went into the AT&T store looking for a replacement, I started to feel like the phones were either too basic or too much for me to deal with. The sales person then asked me what I usually use my cell phone for? I told him that I wanted to be able to send and receive text messages, as well as picture messages, take pictures, video record, voice record,and answer the phone without it being such a hard task. With all this in mind he went to the Samsung Infinity, and said here is the phone for you. I was a bit unmoved at first, because I thought that it might have a lot going on with it. I made a suggestion that I would like to purchase an LG Vue, which was the phone I was using before it was lost. He began to show me the features of the Samsung phone and I immediately fell in love with it. It will make a nice Christmas gift for those of you looking to purchase cell phones as gifts for loved ones!