View more air conditioners

Samsung Window Air Conditioner

wont turn on

from moreno valley, ca

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Cools the Whole Room

Cons

• Heavy

• Bedroom
  • Small Room

Comments about Samsung Window Air Conditioner:

My unit has a remote control with it, I could turn it on with remote or on the unit. Now I can only turn it on with the remote for some reason it stopped working on the unit. Does anybody know why this happened? I cannot find my remote therefore I cannot turn on my air cond. Need help before I melt!
Dogelove

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Loving It

from Bonham, TX

Comments about Samsung Window Air Conditioner:

I have had this air conditioner going on three years and I love it; I cools quickly. My house has very tall ceilings and the window unit I had before this took along time to cool off the room. It is a little louder than I have hoped for but over all I love it.

Energy efficient, and can cool a room down with ease!-

from Fairborn, OH

Comments about Samsung Window Air Conditioner:

In the summer of 2007, in mid Ohio some where, I was giving birth to my daughter.  Well truthfully it was in August, and one of the hottest summers I could remember in some time!  At the time we had a small (and I mean small, for small rooms) air conditioner for the back bedroom, and I pretty much lived in there the last of my pregnant days.  I had my daughter, and came home, and once again the only safe place for my infant daughter was in that back bedroom.  My parents had come for the birth, all the way from RI, and realized our situation and Papa promptly went out and purchased this here air conditioner and brought it home for us.  It was a lifesaver.  Really.  It allowed us to have normal access to the rest of our apartment in the dead of summer.  This machine is fantastic and can cool a room down (we have a living room/kitchen/dining room area that it cools) within 20 minutes easily, and you can feel a difference by 10.  This machine has a digital thermometer  and a function that tracks the temp in the room and will shut it off once it hits the temp you decide.  It also has a remote, that I don't use only because my now three year old will get a hold of it and lord only knows what I will walk into regarding temp!  We've had it for three years now and it still works wonderfully.

keeps it cool

from Lake Hamilton, FL

Comments about Samsung Window Air Conditioner:

I have this air conditioner in my room. I live in Florida where it is extremely hot during most of the year and this air conditioner does its job. I like the fact it has a remote to access all the features including: temperatures, turn it off and on, change the fan speed, cooling type, energy saving mode, and timer to turn it off. It does its job for a decent size room. You have to clean it about once a month. The air conditioner is pretty quiet unless it is dirty. The only reason I did not rate this a five star product is because it doesn't double as a heater. It does have a setting for temperatures up to 84 degrees -- but doesn't heat the room, even on every setting. It does have a energy saving option -- which alternates from full blast to half blast and its pretty annoying especially while trying to sleep. I'm not sure if it is energy saving when it's not on energy save mode. I would definitely recommend this product to others!