Other Washing Machines:
Samsung WF231ANW/XAA Washer

Samsung WF231ANW/XAA Washer

A helpful laundry assistant

Comments about Samsung WF231ANW/XAA Washer:

The Samsung front Load is very easy to use and does a fantastic job of cleaning my clothes.

Energy Efficiency
The Samsung has a good energy rating and saves lots of money monthly with its efficient use of less electricity.

Cleaning Time
With this washer you can choose varying times of cleaning depending on your needs and the types of items you are washing. From clothing that needs a gentle wash or a quick freshening to the more stubborn items that need deep clean they are all there for you to choose from.

This washer is very good in the performance area. It is very reliable and has worked very well within all the tasks that I have put it through.

The manual is extremely helpful in walking you through all the choices you can make with a push of a button or two. The display also lets you know exactly where the washer is at all times in its cycle.

The Samsung is a very stylish washer that looks good in my laundry room. I also purchased the base drawer and it adds to the overall look of the machine.

This washer reminds me of the old Timex ads. takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I wash several loads of laundry weekly with no problems at all. It handles all the types of laundry Ihave to do with no problems at all

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

This is a very good washing machine.

Comments about Samsung WF231ANW/XAA Washer:

Over all, I would buy this kind of machine again. I like front loaders. It would be worth it, though to get mine lifted so I wouldn't have to bend over so far. I can't see that being all that fun during pregnancies. It washes very well, isn't loud, doesn't shake the entire house, and gets the clothes very clean. It's super energy efficient too, which is a huge plus. The clothes are half dry before even putting them in the drier. That's really neat to me. The only thing I have to say that is somewhat negative is that you have to leave the door open for a few hours to make sure it doesn't mold, which is also the case with all front loaders.

Energy Efficiency
Uses very little electricity and water. Gets the clothes at least halfway dry before putting them in the drier.

Cleaning Time
It ranges around 50 minutes to an hour but it also has a 28 minute quick cycle. That's really neat.

My clothes are always clean and smell good.

A child could figure this thing out. I guess that could be a pro and con.

It doesn't take up much room and looks great. I love how you can put stuff on the top of it.

No complaints here.