Other Washing Machines:
Top Load Washers
Samsung
Samsung WA5471ABW Top Load Washers

Summary

Samsung: WA5471ABW 4.7 Cu. Ft. TopLoad Washer with PureCycle, Direct Drive Motor, 1100 RPM Maximum Spin Speed and Internal Water Heater: White

Samsung WA5471ABW Top Load Washers

Pros

Cons

• Cleaning Time:

a great product would buy again

from Morristown.In.

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Bedding
    • Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Heavy/Bulky Items
    • Towels

Comments about Samsung WA5471ABW Top Load Washers:

Love this machine does everything it says it will do and more.Don't have to take my quilts to the laundry mat anymore.
    That's a big plus in my book.

Handles Big Loads with Ease

Comments about Samsung WA5471ABW Top Load Washers:

This machine is fantastic and has saved me many a trip to the laundromat to wash large bedding. I'm able to easily fir king sized comforters in here and wash and rinse them easily, or just stuff a huge load in there to quickly get all of my sturdy laundry done at once. I also love that it senses load sizes so you don't have to waste more water than necessary, so when I do a delicate load and only have a small amount of laundry, I'm not necessarily even using as much water as I would for a normal washer's small load setting. As another review noted, I have had it get out of balance a couple times and have trouble with the load, but once I stopped the cycle and spread the laundry around in the drum a bit better, it stopped and went back to washing just fine. I don't have any issues with mold or any kind of film from my laundry soap in the drum, but I only use HE detergent and I keep the lid open when it's not in use, so maybe that's part of the issue? Overall though, I love this machine and think it works better than my friend's fancy new Whirlpool front load washer that cost a lot more. Too bad for them!

Love it!

Comments about Samsung WA5471ABW Top Load Washers:

I bought this as a washer and dryer set at best buy. I absolutly love it! When the laundry is done in sings a song. My clothes always come out super clean. There are many options to choose from-my favorite being eco friendly. The top is clear so I can see what is inside of it. i like the color because white always looks nice and clean to me. I like the lcd display on it. It adds a nice touch. I would recommend this to anyone in the market for a new washer dryer set. It is very nice. I like how the top has silver in it to break from the mundanity of the white. This machine really does it all. I clean shoes and purses in the washer/ It really is perfect. I would recommend it to any new couple or a family with children. its not a space saver but i think the space saver stackable washer and dryers are a bit difficult to use. You should buy this machine if you can find it for the right price. It is worth every penny.

total dispappointment

Comments about Samsung WA5471ABW Top Load Washers:

This machinate for a lack of better words sucks. It has not agitator yet it goes off balance all of the time. Some cycles do not rinse all of the soap and there is always residue on the drum despite using the pure cycle several times a week. What i really don't like is the lack of customer service you can spend a an hour on the phone yet none of your issues are resolved. I get it the machine is supposed to save water but at the same time if it does not use enough water what is the point? I should not have to wash my clothes several times and still find they are dirty. that totally defeats the point of having a green washing machine, i mean there is always lint and then flakes of reside from the drum stuck to my clothes. No matter how little or how much i put into the machine.

Best washer Ive tried!

from Selah, WA

Comments about Samsung WA5471ABW Top Load Washers:

This is overall the best washer out there!! I have tried atleast 3 or 4 others and this fits my needs exactly. Its super large! I have 5 kids and I can fill this and only have to do one load every few days when with my other I would have to do 3-4 loads! I also love how quiet it is and how many settings it offers. Its simple to use, looks great and gets the job done. My clothes are even coming out cleaner than before with my Kenomore!

Energy Efficiency
    saves me money each month! Great way to save on electricity!

Cleaning Time
    does all I need it to do in less that an hour!

quiet and gets the job done

simple buttons and controls

love the design and look

no problems, have had almost a year and no issues

Good for small loads

from Johnston, RI

Comments about Samsung WA5471ABW Top Load Washers:

This is a good washer but not for larger loads. If so, expect an extra spin cycle or it will take a few hours in the dryer. It does clean well, but not efficient. I never have to re wash anything, and use the directed amount of detergent just fine. I would still recommend this for its price point.