Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
UN39EH5003
Samsung UN39EH5003 39-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) (2012 Model)

Samsung's 39" HDTV is the perfect TV.

This is a great TV. It is very user friendly, it has a great picture, and it is easy to set up to play games or watch movies. Picture Quality Clear and Sharp, the edges are not blurry, I would say for the money there is not a better TV. Sound Quality Although the sound is of a good quality, we use a surround sound system with this TV. Durability I like the fact that is sturdy and has a stand if you want to sit it on a TV stand. Design This TV has a great design, It has a light weight, with a flat screen, and easy to move. The overall look is pleasing to the eye. Performance I have no complaints about this TV. It is a great value for the money spent. I recommend this TV for your next purchase.

USA

true

This television lived up to our expectations

This tv was purchased for a bedroom, and it performs really well. The picture quality is good and it has great sound quality. The size seemed perfect, but on further review, I feel we would buy a larger screen for the area next time. I works well with the video game console we use. We think the price was reasonable. Picture Quality The picture was great. There was no glare in bright light, and the color quality was very good. The colors were vibrant and true to life. Sound Quality Sound was pretty good, but could have been better. The bass tones were somewhat garbled. The trebles were not too shrill. The mute worked well and the closed captioning was very helpful and easy to apply. Durability It has been on nonstop for 3 months and has held up well. It doesn't get overheated. It turns on quickly without too much delay. Design It fills the space allotted, and it is heavy enough not to move when the stand is bumped accidentally. I like the height of it as well as the width. Performance Overall, it has performed as well as we expected. It has consistent picture and sound quality.

Southaven, MS

Perfect Size

It's nice to have a huge TV, but not always necessary and not always able to fit everywhere. This 39 inch TV is not too small, not too large. The picture quality is top notch, as you'd expect from a Samsung product. It really is incredibly slim and easy to carry as well, which is what you want from these TVs. The best part is the price, which you can typically find at a good deal since it is below 40 inches. It also saves money on electricity as its energy star rated, with it being highly energy efficient. Picture Quality Nice and sharp, not too dark either. This is one of the highlights and really the most important thing you want from a TV. Sound Quality Not the best, maybe that is where they sacrificed a bit. Still, not terrible though and doesn't make for a big deal. Can always hook up different speakers. Design It is sleek and doesn't take up much space. Pretty typical overall, but can blend in with anything. It has a wall mount to easily hang it.

USA

true

Samsung UN39EH5003 39-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) (2012 Model)

5.0 3