Other Digital Cameras:
Samsung
Samsung - TL100 Digital Camera

Samsung - TL100 Digital Camera

The Samsung TL 100 is lightweight and shoots a great picture!

from Harrison, TN

Comments about Samsung - TL100 Digital Camera:

My husband surprised me with a new camera a few weeks ago. I am in love. I usually have a hard time getting used to new things, but the Samsung TL 100 is so easy to use. I love the fact that it is light weight and small and the slim design lets me take it and go. I can store it in my pocket! I just found out that this camera comes in a variety of colors. My husband chose black, I would have preferred pink, but it's just a color! I was able to take it out of the box and use it. I didn't even need to read the instructions! I have taken pictures in all kinds of weather, inside and outside and haven't had a bad picture yet! I am amazed with the shutter speed for such a little camera! It's super fast! It is simple to remove the pictures from the camera and place them on my computer. It's a great little camera for a great price!

Great user friendly digital camera

from Ontario, CA

Comments about Samsung - TL100 Digital Camera:

I got this digital camera as a gift and I just love it.  It's about as small as the size of a credit card and is so convenient to carry everywhere.  Even when I don't carry a purse, I can still fit the camera in the back pocket of my jeans.  The picture quality is very good (12 megpixels) and one of my favorite features is the beauty shot!  After you take a picture, you can fix all of your flaws and create a whole new picture!  There are 3 levels that you can use to "photoshop" your pictures.  Your face will look flawless.  Even little features such as moles can disappear, and your skin will look as if it has been airbrushed by a professional picture studio.  You can also get rid of red eye.  This camera is cute, easy to use, and takes great pictures.  I am not a tech-savvy person and I was able to figure out how to use the features all by myself without reading the manual.  I love electronics that are user friendly!

Best slim digital camera I've ever had.

from Chino, CA

Comments about Samsung - TL100 Digital Camera:

I got this digital camera as a gift and it is wonderful!  First of all, it's ultra-slim body allows me to fit it in all of my little "going-out" purses.  If I don't carry a purse, I can even fit it in my back pocket.  It's actually smaller/slimmer than most cell phones out there!  I love to bring this camera to special events such as birthdays, weddings, clubs, restaurants, etc. because it's very portable and the picture quality is terrific.  In addition, my favorite feature of the camera is the "beauty shot".  After you take a picture, you can turn it into a beauty shot and it detects all of the major flaws in your face and removes them.....you look like you have just been airbrushed and your picture is read to publish in a magazine!  The LCD screen is also quite big at 2.7".  You can easily view your pictures and/or videos.  The main features of the camera are that it's 12 megapixels, has digital image stabilization, advanced movie recording, high sensitivity setting, 3x optical zoom, perfect portrait system, and smart auto.

It takes great pictures

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Samsung - TL100 Digital Camera:

This is a great camera. It takes great and vivid pictures. I had a fuji finepix and it only lasted about two years. i hope this will last longer. this camera takes better picture than the one i had and this has more features like anti-shake, face detection, smile detection, and some other nice features that i can't remember. the picture is so life like. i would recommend this to anyone. it was also on sale so i got it with a nice low price. it also has a quick response time. the only thing i don't like is it comes with a lithium battery (rechargable), but if you are on the road and forgot to charge it, then you can't buy an alkaline to change it. i would have prefered NiMH battery. anyway, that is the only negative part i have for this camera for now.

Clear great pictures that captures all your memories

from Murrieta, CA

Comments about Samsung - TL100 Digital Camera:

I love this camera. It has face deteection and it has great zoom. It records. Its easy to switch from recording to taking a picture. Its nice shiny black and small. I use it for all the jonas brother concerts i go to and it takes amazing pictures and footage. I really love this camera it takes great quality pictures.