View more computer monitors

Samsung SyncMaster " wide TFT Screen (2ms)" 23 inch Monitor

Samsung XL2370 LED LCD Monitor

from Houston, TX

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster " wide TFT Screen (2ms)" 23 inch Monitor:

I bought this monitor about 6 months ago, drawn to it by other positive reviews I found. After having tried it out for this time, I must say I'm impressed.

The clarity of the image, the definition and sharpness more than exceeded my expectations. I am currently using this monitor to connect 2 computers, which the monitor has no problem in doing, thanks to the 3 inputs it has (Analog, or "normal" VGA D-Sub 15 connector, Digital, or "DVI" and HDMI). In my case, it's an Apple Mac Mini, through the DVI connector, and a curstom build PC I use for gaming, through HDMI.

The monitor handles both flawlessly, providing an excellent image in every setup and application.

Technically, we're talking about a LED lit LCD monitor, 23" in size, with a native full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080. It has the above mentioned 3 image connectors, plus analog audio and Toslink audio, all for passthrough as the monitor itself does not have speakers. Also, another thing to mentios is being a LED monitor and also having the power supply appart (not built into the unit) this monitor is REALLY thin (We're talking about 1/2 an inch!)

Samsung has been bringing out some excellent products this past year, and this monitor is no exception. Clearly a winner for all your needs, as the image will astound you in both games and movies alike.

The only con I can think of for this monitor, is the lack of mobility (tilts, swivel, heit adjustment, etc) that other monitors have and this one lacks. Other than that, simply fantastic!

• Display Quality: