View more computer monitors

Samsung
2494SW
Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor

Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor

Great at first, but not long lasting

from Augusta, KY

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

First off I would like to say that I am normally a huge fan of samsung. I'm also a huge fan of computers, so I know that samsug almost always offers the lowest prices on all their computer equitment. And while I would be perfectly willing to buy speakers, webcams, even cellphones from them, the one thing I refuse to buy is a computer monitor. Everytime I have ever bought a samsung monitor, it ends up breaking much quicker than normal monitors would. My most recent computer monitor was this model, and while it did last for about two years, it ended up giving me an error one day that would not go away. If the blinking text on the computer screen was not annoying enough, the screen picture would shake every few seconds. After researching this problem a bit online, I found that this problem happens fairly often with samsung monitors. Indeed, when I went to the store and bought a new monitor, of a different brand, I never had this problem again.

Samsung-Who needs glasses?

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

This new Samsung SyncMaster 24 inch monitor is fantastic! You could sit across the room and still see it. It reminds me of our new HD TV. Everything is precise and bold. Its thin so it doesn't take up alot of room. I don't have to squint anymore. My husband and I have to fight to use it. Its whoever gets there first. It really is an inprovment over our other monitor. The color is crisp and bright.

Excellent Monitor great quality

from Houston, TX

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

I've owned my monitor for some time now and the qaulity is great.  I had a power issue and had to send it in, but I received it back promptly using the warrenty.  I use this monitor for photoshop and love the high level of quality produced.  The monitor required minimal calibrations to meet my standards.

Excellent monitor for the price!

from Dayton, PA

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

The **Samsung SyncMaster 2494SW 24 inch Monitor** is a great monitor! I bought this monitor for 159.00 at Dell.com and I have to say that it is worth every penny. The monitors  edge and back are black and very sleek looking. The stand is black also and has a swivle stand that is perfect for an office or home use. You can swivle the monitor around to see from any angle with the touch of your hand. The controls are digital with spot on accuracy. The screen is a beautiful 24", lcd screen that makes colors pop and graphics are terrific to view on this monitor. You can fully adjust this monitor to your needs in full screen. The monitor is low energy consumption as well, yet it has a very bright screen.This monitor comes with all cables, stand, 1 year warranty, disc, and is plug and play right out of the box. It took 10 minutes to set up and start using. The monitor has a wide screen for viewing pictures, video, documents, graphics etc. I have had this monitor for three months and I love it. I use it for all my pc needs which includes movies, surveys, photos, games, documents,email, school work, and surfing the web, and it has handled all of it beautifully and without a glitch. The controls are easy to use with an onscreen menu and are all digital.I would highly recommend this monitor to any one. It is often on sale and it is worth every penny.

This Samsung Monitor has superb pixel quality and vivid colors.

from Macomb, MI

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

This monitor is wonderful! It is extremely durable and is still in perfect condition even though I bought it quite a while ago. I love the big screen. it makes watching movies and videos on my computer comparable to a home theater. I also like that the monitor is not too wide. The quality on the screen is probably the best that I've ever seen and the colors are very distinct. This product is definetely a good investment.

Great product.

from Providence, RI

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

My husband has problems with eye sight and we recommend you purchase a bigger screen because the widely used computer. We were looking for something good that is not too expensive and got this monitor Samsung Sync Master 2495 and is widescreem. And it is super good I love all the colors is perfect for my husband. Personallmente I love it.

This Samsung monitor is one of the best!

from Astoria, NY

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

I own a laptop but was tired of the small screen and wanted to finally get a desktop with a nice sized monitor. I did some research and found this Samsung monitor and fell in love. I found it funny also because at home we have the huge flat screen tv version of this monitor. The colors are amazing on this monitor and I am an avid Sims player so the resolution really matters to me. Before I used to hate watching movies on my small laptop screen but now I can sit there for hours and I can see the screen really well even if I lay on the bed a few feet away. Whenever I use other monitors, I can notice how much they pale in comparison to mine.

Great monitor, beautiful picture, but keep an eye out for DOAs.

from Somerville, MA

Comments about Samsung SyncMaster inch Monitor:

We ordered about ten of these for my business.  I couldn't be happier with the product.  The only downside is that one of them arrived with a few dead pixels (way off on the edge of the screen) and they don't seem to be very happy working in high E&M environments.

We set up a few of them in the same room as some high voltage equipment and some mildly strong magnetic fields.  The monitor closest to the equipment was about ten feet away and often shows refresh errors (horizontal lines in the picture).  There was a standard 15V DC power supply next to it too but that didn't seem to have any effect.  The other monitors (even the others in the same room as our equipment) all seem to work flawlessly.  Setup was a breeze and the wide screen is really nice to have, particularly for running multiple applications.  I would probably recommend buying them in pairs, for use in a dual screen setup.

Overall, I definately recommend this monitor, and with Samsung prices dropping so much of late, it's probably a good time to buy.