4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Load Capacity:

Finally a Fantastic Dryer!

I love this dryer. It has so many options. You can pick your favorite options and save them with a button that is called My Favorites. Very practical. The cool thing about this is no matter what the previous load of clothes was dried on, if you push the My Favorites button, your current load of clothes will be set automatically to your selected preferences. It has a section of dryness levels you can select. Because it has a sensor for your clothes, it may not dry everything completely on the normal setting. This is because if you have a thin tee shirt drying at the same time as a pair of blue jeans, obviously the tee shirt will dry quicker. I choose the most dry setting and then everything comes out dry. Some people may want to keep it on the normal setting so that they can take items out to hang up before they wrinkle and then finish the rest. Most of the time I separate my clothes so this isn't an issue but there are times I have a small mixed load and I have to do this. It is not a problem at all. I love the music it plays to let you know it is finished. I can hear it from my office so I don't forget I have clothes to fold or hang up. You can turn this feature off if you want to don't worry you can still dry clothes at night without being disturbed by the music. I would definitely recommend this dryer. I love it and convinced my daughter to buy one just like it. She did and she loves it too!

Load Capacity
This dryer has a very large load capacity. It can dry so many clothes at one time. I am very pleased with the size of this dryer.

I have had this dryer for about 3 months now and I love it. I have owned several dryers in my life and I can honestly say this is my favorite so far. It has so many options to choose from so there will definitely be one for your liking. I am very satisfied with the drying performance of this dryer.

Super easy to use. Just put the clothes in, choose your options, and start the dryer. As stated above, you can pick your favorite settings and save them with the My Favorites button so when you are ready to do your load of clothes, just push power, my favorites, then start. Walk away, enjoy some coffee while you watch television and the dryer will play a cute little song to let you know it is time for you to come take the clothes out. It's as easy as that!

Only having it for 3 months so far it is hard to rate this but it looks very sturdy and I can not see any problems with it. I would say it seems just as durable as any other dryer.

I love the design. That is one of the things that drew me to this dryer to start with. It is very pretty. It looks pleasant enough to have closed up in the laundry room or out in the open if you don't have a laundry room with a door. I love it!

Comtomer NO Service!

After moving to a new location, we purchased this drier. Within one month the dryer lint screen which was plastic, broke. We called the place we purchased it from who then called Samsung. We were told we had to take photos of the item, which we did.
It was clear to us and the store that sold it to us, the heat from inside of the dryer and the plastic was not a good match. We took the photos and sent them to the Samsung customer service as requested gave a copy to the store as well. They then requested a tech come out and do the same thing. The tech came out to the house ordered the part. Another two weeks passed and we got a call requesting more photos. I told them we gave them several photos from all angles. After nothing was dome, we requested the store take the drier back. We replaced it with another brand and have been happy with the new brand. Without good customer service, all the features in the world mean nothing! A product is only as good a the people who support it.

Great load capacity.

Overall performance was okay

This is the only drier that we have ever had that does not have a light on the inside. Since the display models are not plugged in for display, it never occurred to us that it may not have a light. The inside of the dryer is a dark so it is hard to see if you have removed everything.

I would think if they want to re-invent the lint screen, they should consider the heat and plastic.

Samsung The Best

from Mesquite, Tx

Comments about Samsung Super Capacity 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Purchased this machine for my mother as a gift. At first from reading other reviews I was very reluctant. Went ahead and made purchase because of cost. And machine works wonderful. Never have to go back a second time, to dry clothing. Easy to use and understand settings. I would recommend Samsung to anyone. If you are looking this product would be a excellent gift for the home!!! All Smiles my way!

• Was this a gift?:

Awesome Dryer!!

from VA

Comments about Samsung Super Capacity 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

We got the samsung super capacity electric dryer on a whim, when it was on sale and we had a pretty decent gift card to use at a big name store. I had been wanting a dryer with a little more features, and this fit the bill. I LOVE, the favorites button. I love that you can set it to save your most used settings and with one push of a button, you are set to go. The capacity of this dryer is amazing. I can fit our king size comforter in it flawlessly, and it comes out nice and dry and not in a big ball with the center being all wet. 9 times out of 10 on the sensor cycle the clothes all come out nice and dry. Every now and then they will come out slightly damp, and I just set the timer for a few minutes and it takes care of it. There are a ton of settings to choose from, that are so simple to use. The lint screen is easily assessable, and loading and unloading the clothes are a breeze. It is a nice quiet, dryer, and doesn't run endlessly. We have had it for quite some time now, and it still works as great as the first day it was delivered!

• Load Capacity:

Love this dryer's sensor feature

Comments about Samsung Super Capacity 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer is so smart, and I doubt I will ever have a problem shrinking clothes! It has tons of cycles that use the sensor dry technology, so it will override the dry time if it senses the load is finished. However, there is still manual dry available if you need for some reason. I suggest really using each of the different cycles for your needs. I started out drying everything, even bedding and towels on normal or permanent press, but didn't get finished. Now I only use permanent press for clothes - which is perfect and never over-dryed! I use the towel setting, and it gets them finished all the way. This dryer really is smart.

Load Capacity
I have the large capacity matching washer, and even the fullest loads fit great in here.

The names of the cycles make it so easy to dry clothes. I choose a cycle based on the articles - like towels - and the level of dry (less, normal, more, very). You can add or reduce time, but if you're using a sensor cycle, it will do it all for you.

I love all of the different options. I also really like the glass door to see inside. I also like the dryer light - it seems to be an LED light.

• Load Capacity:

Finally a Fantastic Dryer!

• Load Capacity:

Great dryer for what I paid

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Samsung Super Capacity 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I was actually not looking for a dryer when I decided to purchase this one, but I found it at a price I just could not refuse. It was a floor model, with the power cord attached and an additional percentage off all appliances. I ended up paying less than half of retail. Considering the cost, this is a wonderful dryer. My only complaint is that the sensor is not always accurate. It frequently ends the cycle when a lot of the clothes are still a little damp. It is easy enough to deal with, I just switch it to timed dry and dry them a but longer. I love the large capacity of this dryer, especially considering I had just bought a large capacity washer as well. Large comforters fit without any problem. It operates silently and plays a soft little jingle when the cycle is complete. There is a wrinkle guard setting which helps prevent the clothes from wrinkling by turning on for a bit every few minutes.

More Features Than A Car

Comments about Samsung Super Capacity 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love my dryer because I can modify it to fit my fluctuating needs. It even has a light! It is functional and fashionable...usually we have choose between the two, but not this time. This dryer plays a cute melody after it dries every load. You can dry something for 20 minutes or dry it for an hour depending on how big the load is. I have six children, and my life can be chaotic, but my laundry is simple with this. It has features that I never thought a dryer would have, like steaming and a light inside the dryer. This dryer has minimized the time I have to spend doing laundry because it has a lot of space for large loads, and blankets, which don't usually fit in a dryer. I can leave it in the dryer without worrying about wrinkled clothes because it has a feature that will rotate and heat them in intervals until I fold them.

Load Capacity
The dryer is very spacious, and dries even my biggest blankets.

I can modify the time it uses and the amount of heat used. I can steam my clothes that I have had stuffed in my closet and need ironing.

The dial makes it easy to pick what I need, and the extra buttons help to modify each cycle so that I get exactly what I want every time.

My dryer has withstood my big comforters with ease, and seems to dry every load no matter how big it is.

I love the way my dryer looks because it's controls are easy to navigate. I can choose only what I need, and energy efficiency makes this a top product for me. When the dryer goes out I will be looking for a new just like it.

Great for big loads

Comments about Samsung Super Capacity 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Overall, this dryer is highly efficient, dries things quickly and quietly and is great at handling large loads, which is great when you have pets and kids who cause you to have to frequently wash bedding. I can stuff a fluffy king comforter in here with no problem. The only thing that I don't really like is having to rotate larger things in the drum if I have the steam cycle going or one side will get wet and the other will be lightly steamed. If you rotate things, they come out steamed evenly and wrinkle free. If not, you end up with one wet end and wrinkles.

I only give this a 9 because of the steam issue mentioned in my general review.

Best Dryer Ive Ever Own

Comments about Samsung Super Capacity 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dyer is the best I've ever owned. It's a large capacity dyer so it drys massive amounts of clothes and one time. It take a little bit longer just because there is so many clothes in the dryer and one time but overall it dries quicker than most large capacity dryers. It has a moisture setting that will keep the dryer going longer if there are some clothes that are still wet. There are many other settings also. You can still do the timed drying if you want but there is bedding, towels, heavy duty. This dryer is so great and dries so well. This is the best one Ive ever used.

Load Capacity
Its a large capacity dryer so it holds a big amount of clothes in one load.

It works so well, and drys exceptionally

It's easy to use.

So far it has held up pretty well

Its an awesome looking

Comtomer NO Service!

Great load capacity.

Overall performance was okay

No light inside

Comments about Samsung Super Capacity 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I LOVE this dryer! We replaced our 6+ year old dryer with this one! Wish we'd done it sooner!

Load Capacity
I am able to dry an entire set of sheets and the comforter in here with no problems!

Works great! Dries clothes very fast and is extremely quiet. Although haven't figured out if you can change the "done" tone!

Very easy to use, not a lot of buttons or knobs that don't get used

We've only had this dryer a few months, but so far it is worth the money

I really wish there was a light inside, even with the laundry room light on it is still to dark in the dryer to see what you are digging out without a flashlight