Other Refrigerators:
Side-by-Side Refrigerators
Samsung

Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator RS267TDBP

Pros

• Attractive (4)
  • Customizable shelving (4)
  • Easy access (4)
  • Energy efficient (4)
  • Holds temperature well (4)

Cons

• Bad ice maker (3)

• Big families (3)
    • Personal (3)

Stylish Refrigerator

from NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker

Comments about Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator RS267TDBP:

My husband and I bought this fridge about a little over a year ago. I love the whole dark but stylish look it has going on. It looks very modern. It's big so a lot can definitely fit inside. Unfortunately there are a few flaws I have seemed to encounter, since purchasing this product. One of them being the ice maker. The ice comes in two forms, either regular elongated ice cubes or crushed. The crush option doesnt seem to always work. Some pieces come out whole and sometimes it's just chips of ice. The ice does seem to take a few seconds before any actually come out. This may not be such a big deal to some. The other flaw I have encountered is with the door. One of the doors has a flap that doesn't always want to go right back into its place and I end up hitting it with the other door. Which has been very annoying lately. So far these are the only problems I have encountered since owning this samsung refrigerator.

• Personal

Recommend but there are some cons

from Reading, Pennsylvania

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker

• 2nd Refrigerator

Comments about Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator RS267TDBP:

I love this fridge! We bought it brand new, the ice maker gets jammed a lot and the water comes out slow like it's going through a straw. I don't think I would buy this model again if I needed too. Overall very quiet and energy efficient!

good

from usa

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
  • Limited Shelving Options
  • Unreliable

• Office Fridge

this good

• Business
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

from REDA

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

• 2nd Refrigerator
    • Office Fridge

In the first place, Samsung Appliance buy

12/28/2013

By momma land

from Wellford, SC

Tail me

We bought this cooler on a proposal from an extremely learned businessperson. We obtained the dark one to coordinate our different machines. I had heard awful surveys on stainless steel because of the fingerprints issue. Truly the dark is pretty much as terrible and must be wiped down at regular intervals. The inside lights are not as brilliant as what we are utilized to and most everybody who opens the unit remarks on the faint inside. the one most disturbing thing about it is the water and ice highlight. The ice tends to obstruct the chute and it routinely goes everywhere throughout the floor. I have had the water get stuck on and simply pump water everywhere throughout the floor subsequent to expelling the glass. Fast shaking, at last, halted the water.

Clamor Level

It definitely makes some odd commotions, however, we have become used to them. The ice producer is louder than the Amana it supplanted.

Inside Organization

It is anything but difficult to arrange and I like the way that the entryway canisters are open and that the refreshment rack is not the distance at the top.

Temperature Control

I keep the nourishment consistently frosty and has separate controls for the cooler and fridge.

Simplicity of Cleaning

The inside is anything but difficult to clean yet the outside in dark is constantly spotty.

Toughness

A can tumble​ from the highest point of the refrigerator and has softened the plastic up the base inside the entryway. I can just envision that the plastic is not extremely solid.

Plan

Generally, it is comparable to whatever another fridge.

Primary concern

Large Capacity, Easy View Shelves

Comments about Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator RS267TDBP:

The Samsung refrigerator with thin shelves and minimal edges on the shelves stores a large number of items, is easy to clean and put back together. One of the shelves is split, enabling larger containers (wine, milk, pots) to be stored easily. The weak point is the door hinges; we have had to replace the bottom ballpoint hinges in both doors after only 4 years of use.

First Samsung Appliance purchase

from Wellford, SC

Comments about Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator RS267TDBP:

We purchased this refrigerator on a recommendation from a very knowledgeable salesman. We purchased the black one to match our other appliances. I had heard bad reviews on stainless steel due to the fingerprints issue. Honestly the black is just as bad and has to be wiped down every few days. The interior lights are not as bright as what we are used to and most everyone who opens the unit comments on the dim interior. the one most aggravating thing about it is the water and ice feature. The ice tends to clog the chute and it regularly goes all over the floor. I have had the water get stuck on and just pump water all over the floor after removing the glass. Quick jiggling finally stopped the water.

Noise Level
    It definately makes some strange noises but we have gotten used to them. The ice maker is louder than the Amana it replaced.

Interior Organization
    It is easy to organize and I like the fact that the door bins are large and that the beverage shelf is not all the way at the top.

Temperature Control
    I keeps the food uniformly cold and has seperate controls for the freezer and refrigerator.

The interior is easy to clean but the outside in black is always spotty.

A can fell from the top of the fridge and has broken the plastic in the bottom inside the door. I can only imagine that the plastic is not very durable.

For the most part it is as good as any other refrigerator.

• Temperature Control:

Samsung side by side fridge

Comments about Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator RS267TDBP:

This fridge works very well in my household but it has a few quirks

Noise Level
    All fridges make noise. This makes very little, some with the ice

Interior Organization
    It has enough draws and shelfs to organize all my households foods

Temperature Control
    When we first got this fridge, some of the things we put in the back corner froze! We had to fix the temperature and keep those items away from there

Easy to clean

• Temperature Control:

Great fridge,very convenient and modern

Comments about Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator RS267TDBP:

We bought this fridge after our old one got TOO old. It had dents everywhere and even the handle broke off at one point. this one is better than great. makes ice. it has controls for the temp,turn on or off the ice maker all at the front where the water and ice dispenser is. its great

Noise Level
    It does make noise at night and during the day of course. but it's more noticeable at night. You can hear the water being poured into the ice cube trays and the ice falling into the ice tub. but it's fine you get used to it.

not bad to clean. most things come apart easily.

great design. modern. and cool.

Going on 3 years

Comments about Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator RS267TDBP:

Got this brand new, 3 years ago. I was really happy with it at first, but realizing there isn't enough space for holiday platters. Also, the freezer makes noise about every 3 months. I think it's the ice machine. We have to take everything out and defrost the freezer. The water filter has to be changed about every 6 months and they are not cheap.

Noise Level
    Makes noise sometimes, not too bad, besides when the freezer is acting up.

Interior Organization
    Refrigerator is now wide enough for most items, pizza boxes, turkey platters, etc.

Temperature Control
    Stuff in the back of the fridge freezes.

Everything comes out to be washed but there are cracks that are hard to clean. Otherwise, spills wipe out pretty easily.

My kids are constantly in and out and nothing is broken yet. But there are lots of dings on the outside.

The shelves can't be moved to adjust for taller items. But the door has a nice big shelf for gallons of milk.

Very Pleased

Comments about Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator RS267TDBP:

This fridge was not the first in line when we went to purchase, but it fit nicely into our budget. I really like what Samsung has done with the ice making machine. They squished it to one side rather than it taking up a whole shelf. The shelf space left is a tighter fit than the other shelves, but it does allow for more shelf space. The ice machine works wonderfully as well. The touch pad on the ice/water dispenser is really easy to use. It has a child lock on it as well as allows you to control the temperatures of the freezer and fridge parts. The shelves are really easy to move around depending on what you need to store. There are two spacious crisper drawers having a humidity controller for each. There is lots of storage space in the door that is big enough for gallon milk jugs and also for all the sauces, dressings, etc. Another feature I enjoy, but didn't pay attention to when purchasing this fridge is the door handles. They are round and smooth, making the fridge and freezer doors very easy to open without hurting your hand for being square and rigid. Kind of random, but a nice plus.

Noise Level
    You barely notice the fridge.