4.8
Side-by-Side Refrigerators
Samsung
RSG307AARS
Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Summary

This refrigerator features an 8 LCD touch screen for easy operation and a Twin Cooling Plus system for thorough temperature management LED tower lighting efficiently and stylishly illuminates the interior

Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator

4.8

Pros

Cons

Great product

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Excellent fridge. Lots of room inside. It gives you a warning when the door is left open for too long. Only reason it doesn't get a 10 is the ice tends to spit all over the place when you select the crushed option. Overall excellent fridge. We would get the same one again.

Noise Level
Very quiet. I don't ever hear it.

Interior Organization
Very well put together organization. Comes with hanging wine shelf on the top shelf. All the side racks are adjustable as well. They pop right out and go easily back in to place. I do wish the spacing of the slots was a little different, sometimes bigger items don't fit.

Temperature Control
Very easy to control the temperature. Just a couple buttons on the front display, easy to change and holds temperature very well.

Very easy to clean and shelves come out with no issues. All the shelves are glass so they wipe down with no problems.

Had it for about 6 months now with no problems. So it seems that it is incredibly durable.

Beautifully designed product here. I love the look of all the Samsung lines. I will get them on the next upgrade.

• Temperature Control:

Samsung side by side Love it

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I love this refrigerator. It looks beautiful. It is big. It has lots of room on the inside. The shelves are easy to move around. The clear plastic on the front of the drawers and glass shelves, lets me see what is in all the draws, so I don't have as much fruits and veggies going to waste. It very easy to clean.

What I love most is Samsung. When I had a problem and called them on the phone. I got a hold of someone quickly. They were wonderful, and sent someone out to look at the problem right away. They called back to make sure the problem was fixed right away. I didn't have to be on hold forever waiting to get a person and the person on the phone was so helpful! The best customer service I've ever had.

Noise Level
Every time the ice maker fills with water and I'm in the room it scares me. I'm sure I will get used to this noise. It doesn't seem to happen to often. I think this is the only thing I can say bad about this awesome refrigerator.

This is a beautiful sleek design.

• Temperature Control:

Nice appearance, easy to keep clean and easy to organize

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

My husband and I are both tall. It is easy to organize this refrigerator and see everything from top to bottom. Shelves and drawers are large and easily accessible to keep food fresh and to keep clean. It is extremely quiet when running and the ice and water dispenser are great because they allow you to use an extra large mug in the area where you fill them. Ice never falls onto floor, chute is straight on.

Noise Level
Very quiet, you only hear the water kick on in the evening when the rest of the house is quiet.

Interior Organization
There is a lot of room to space the shelves both in frig and in freezer and doors. Nothing gets lost or jumbled around.

Temperature Control
I like the instant Power Freeze for when I buy meats and first put them in the freezer.

Shelves are easy to wipe down on both sides or to remove completely to wash.

Finish on outside both doors and handles are easy to wipe down and are not showing any wear or discoloration

I like the over-all design of the ice maker in the door and how easy it is to remove if you want to dump and entire bucket of ice. It sets back in it's place very easily.

You Can Count On It!

from Saint Cloud, FL

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We were looking for a refrigerator that is simple, durable, cheap and sleek. And we got it. It has great room for storage. The ice maker works as it should and produces both the ice cubes and crashed ones. We have this refrigerator for almost 10 years now without any major concern. Samsung is a good brand to trust for any of the appliances. We recommend this.

Noise Level
The noise level is very minimal which is only present when making ice. Should say, just a normal sound any refrigerator makes.

Interior Organization
We got our staff pretty and neat.

Temperature Control
Like the digital part of the temperature control.

Easy and don't need much.

We got this for 10 years now we no major concern. For that we recommend it again.

Very sleek and clean looking.

Great Fridge

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I really like this fridge. The ice and water buttons are a little confusing at first, but are really nice. The fridge has a nice look on the outside. I only wish that the freezer was a tad bigger. I feel like the ice maker take up alot of room. We finally had to go and buy a deep freeze to have more space. Overall a great choice.