3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Great refrigerator at a great price!

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This is the best refrigerator I have ever owned.

Noise Level
The refrigerator is usually quiet, but when the ice maker is filling with water, it can be heard through the wall into the next room. Kinda noisy.

Interior Organization
This refrigerator has plenty of storage, and it well layed out inside.

Temperature Control
Temperature controls are easily changed by the front panel. Although it is a bar graph and not a actual temperature readout, it is just fine the way it is.

Very easy to keep clean.

I have only had the refrigerator, for six months, but it is not showing any signs of wear.

This refrigerator has a very good design. The only design issue that I have noticed is with the ice and water selection buttons on the front panel near the dispenser. To select cubed or crushed ice, and switch to water, you press one of two buttons. (the ice button changes from cubed to ice and back) The issue is that these are the only to buttons on the entire control panel that do not have a LED indicator behind them, and are the tow most likely to be needed in the dark.. So you are fumbling around trying the find these two buttons to get a glass of water in the middle of the night.

• Temperature Control:

Quality, inexpensive with water and ice in the door

from Richardson, TX

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Good room in the refrigerator and freezer. Water and ice work well in the door, although the ice is loud.

Noise Level
Very quiet when operating. I don't hear it at all from the next room. The ice machine is loud when it fills. The ice machine in the door is very loud when dispensing.

Interior Organization
Adjustable shelves make it easy to store everything.

• Temperature Control:

terrible worst appliance I bought.

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

When we bought this refrigerator we thought it was nice 2 years now we have had nothing but trouble with this product. the computer does what ever it feels like. the ice does not work all the time, the refrigerator thaws out, the things in the drawer freeze. I never had so much trouble especially with a refrigerator something that should last you at least 20 years. I hope Samsung will make this right or you will be hearing from me again.

Temperature Control
You cant control a computer imagine that !! I will never buy again something that controls temperature by a computer.

Nice and big

from North Port, FL

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This is a very nice looking and huge refrigerator. Our refrigerator went out during the night so we did not have time to research so we just got the first one we seen on sale. The only thing I don't like about this refrigerator is the the noise level of the ice maker. You can hear the water filling up the ice tray no matter where you are in the house. It is very loud when the ice falls also. The unit itself runs super quiet. If I had known about the noise of the ice maker I would not have bought it.

Noise Level
Ice maker is very noisey

The glass shelves are so easy to clean.

The freezer side is great. It has a spot for frozen pizzas right next to the ice maker.

Incredible Fridge

from Alexandria, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Samsung Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Seven months ago we renovated our kitchen. I had fallen in love with the cool curved handles of the Frigidaire Gallery microwave and wanted all the applicances to match. Meanwhile my husband discovered this Samsung fridge. He loves the pizza box section next to the ice maker. It is a creative use of space which so many other side by side fridges wasted. I compared this fridge with many others since I really did not want two brands in my kitchen. The reviews convinced me that this was simply the best fridgerator in its class. Plus my husband really wanted it.

I am very happy with our choice. There is so much space in the fridge. I do wish that we had chosen cabinet depth, but it was just not in the budget. I have only two complaints. The manual is not clear and it took me months to figure out how to switch from water to cubes. The ice cubes do splatter out, but it isn't that bothersome. I am still trying to find a good temperature for the fridge side. I cannot defrost food as fast I had hoped, so each week I try a new temperature setting.

All in all, I am glad my husband found this fridge and convinced me to have two brands of applicances in our kitchen.