Other Laptops:

Samsung Series 9 (NP900X3AB01US) PC Notebook

I love it

from Elizabeth City, NC

Comments about Samsung Series 9 (NP900X3AB01US) PC Notebook:

My computer has the new windows 8. Its good once you get used to it. I first owned a Dell and I can tell the performance difference. The Samsung is much faster. The main screen loads up fast. It comes with unique options where you can personalize your pc. Windows 8 start menu is like a app phone, but you can also switch to the desktop view.

If your notebook comes with the new windows 8 you will get used to it after a while. Just make sure you pay attention when the computer is starting up.

Battery Life
I can use the laptop without the cord for about 6 hours on regular power maybe even longer on power save mode. The battery doesn't get as hot as a dell laptop.

Support & Service
No problems with the customer service. I had to register my product and they put me right through to someone. I didn't have to wait long and they apologized for my short wait. They didn't give me the run around like other companies.

Very pretty design. If you don't like it you can always decorate it with stickers.

Good durability.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

LOVE this ultrabook

from Port Orange, FL

Comments about Samsung Series 9 (NP900X3AB01US) PC Notebook:

The ultrabook is everything I expected and more. It's fast, light weight, easy to use and looks great. The only thing I would have to complain about is that the mouse touch pad is slightly off center, which makes some of the key strokes a little awkward. After some use, I became familiar with it, but when other people use my laptop, it takes them a second to realize the off center pad.

There's an easy user friendly guide installed in the computer to help beginners.

The mouse touch pad is slightly off center, taking a little getting used to.

• Battery Life: