Other Digital Cameras:

Samsung - SL30 Digital Camera

I love my Samsung SL30.

from Bentonville, AR

Comments about Samsung - SL30 Digital Camera:

I got this point and shoot for Christmas several years ago and I love it. I didn't want to lug around a big DSLR all the time, so this was the perfect solution. It fits in my purse nicely, so I always have a camera available.

Image Quality
I've gotten so many compliments on pictures I've posted online. Most people are surprised that they're from a point and shoot.

Sometimes it takes a second or two for the camera to focus before snapping a picture. Normally it's not a problem at all, but in action shots, it may cause a user to miss a photo opp.

Very easy to use right out of the box.

It's weathered an 11-year-old boy using it to make Lego stop-action movies, so yeah, it's pretty durable.

Battery Life
It does a lot better than my last digital camera. I always keep a spare set of rechargeables ready though, just in case.

Portability
It's a great size to fit in a purse or even a clutch.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

FANTSTIC CAMERA SUPER LOW PRICE

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Samsung - SL30 Digital Camera:

THIS CAMER HAS SUPER GREAT QUALITY OF PICTURES, THE PRICE OF THE CAMERA IS A SUPER LOW BARGIN, THIS CAMERA WILL MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGY. I AM NO EXPERT WITH TECHNOLOGY SO THIS CAMERA IS GREAT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARENT TECH SAVVY.

Great camera for the price.

from Saint Peters, MO

Comments about Samsung - SL30 Digital Camera:

We got our digital camera as a christmas present in December 2009.  This would not have been a camera that we would have choosen if we were purchasing it ourselves, but since it was a gift from my mother we used it and were definately surprised on how easy it was to use.  It is very beginner friendly with different qualities such as anti-shaking (so if your hand is moving while taking the picture it will not blur the picture) and anti red eye, it also has a fast shutter speed so you can catch the picture you see instead of a few seconds later when it changes or eyes close from blinking etc.  We have only found one problem with the camera and we are still looking into the settings to see if it is camera issue or user error and that is that the flash does not seem to project very far at all and most of the pictures are dark when flash is needed.  We do recommend this product expecially if you are looking for an inexpensive camera that is easy to use and gives you good pictures.