2.3
Samsung
Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone

Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone

2.3

The worst cell phone that I have ever owned

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone:

I would never recommend this phone to anyone.  I can see why T-Mobile was giving the phone free.  I was going to send it back to them during the 30 day period but due to illness was unable to so I'm stuck with it until I can upgrade it.  This was my first Samsung phone and it will be my last.

Cricket has improved its products and services

from Boise, ID

Comments about Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone:

If a person has used Cricket merchandise and service before and were disappointed in its services, they should reconsider.  Just five (5) years ago, a Cricket subscriber to count on frequent, unwarranted "dropped calls," a limited roaming area, limited service area, and unexplained charges on their monthly bill that were difficult to track down.

Nowadays, the Cricket subscriber can be proud of their product and services.  Cricket offers a wide assortment of cell phones to meet anyone's expectations and needs.  In particular, Cricket, offers a wide assortment of Samsung phones.  Additionally, Cricket has improved its service and, for the most part, "dropped calls" are history.  The roaming/service areas are wider.  There is good clarity on one's Cricket phone.

In short, a Cricket subscriber can be proud of his/her product and service.  Cricket truly has improved its products, service, and--most importantly--its image from being a 3rd rate product for the down and out people who could obtain no other cell phone service to a viable market contender to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Quest, or any other cell phone carrier.

Try the new Cricket phone and service, and you will be pleasantly surprised at its quality at such an affordable price.

Pass on this cell phone even if it is free

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone:

I got this cell phone from T-Mobile as an upgrade phone.  I was having some health issues and was not able to send it back to them within the 30 day period.  The manual did not make sense and the help center was not helpful at all.  The camera sometimes does not take pictures correctly.  There are times when it will take them in black and white, other times there is a yellow hue.  Other parts of the phone was just as bad.

Was good for the first month then downhill from there.

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone:

This Samsung t-619 was so cute and slim when I first seen it. I was happy with it for the first month, until the calls were being dropped. My husband has the same exact phone as does my mom and they were not expirencing the same issues as I. With constant call to my provider and no solution, I ended up getting a new phone and now I'm happier these days.

This Smasung-SGH-T619 is everything I wanted in a phone.

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone:

This phone was low cost. It is small and light so if you drop it, it doesnt shatter or break. It is slim and not bulky and slips right into your pocket or small purse. Takes great sharp pictures. It can play ringtones and has everything i could want in a phone. Some what basic. But just plain awesome!!!

Faithful!

from Waupun, WI

Comments about Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone:

I would really suggest any Samsung product to anyone. I have only ever owned Samsung phones and they last me all the way thru my contracts, plus more wear and tear than a normal person puts them thru. I really like this one because of the built in MP3 player with easy access on the cover.

you would rather die than buy this

from Wisconsin Dells, WI

Comments about Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone:

this is the worst phone i ever had only lasted a week before it died. ended up paying 150 bucks to get it replaced. wish i had never ever disided on it. my lg is 2000 times better. this shows how cheap you are if you buy it. I HATE IT. If you drop it one foot it will break.

Serious POS! HORRIBLE Product from Samsung!!

from Acworth, GA

Comments about Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone:

The T619 was quickly dropped by T-Mobile and I got stuck with one of these junkers.  T-Mobile sent me two replacements and those were junkers too.  Such a shame that another big name company like Samsung bites the dust and starts scamming folks with such garbage.  The problems I had because this phone simply did not work a lot of the time was a real nightmare!Pros:Compact, has lots of features. (Same as a LOT of other phones.)Cons:No mater how it's set, it rings on volume level one which almost cannot be heard.  (T-Mobile and Samsung both admit it is defective.)  I used this phone for 8 months on vibrate only because that was the only way I knew someone was calling.Simply won't work and hook into many towers after a while.Drops calls constantly, and that's IF it works at all.Eventually refuses to work at all.My opinion:  I can't take a chance with another Samsung product, especially if it's used for business or an emergency.  As far as I'm concerned, Samsung phones are a nightmare and I don't care if another model is better.  I won't be stupid enough to try another one, so Samsung can go to hell with their scams and junk.

This phone SUCKS!!!

from 452010962

Comments about Samsung - SGH-T619 Cell Phone:

This is by far the worst cell phone that I have ever owned.  The reception is horrible, it constantly drops calls, the outside front LED display is so fragile that it's almost impossible not to crack it just during everyday use.  I would NEVER own another SAMSUNG phone again!!!