Other Refrigerators:
Samsung
Samsung RS277ACPN Stainless Platinum (27.0 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

Samsung RS277ACPN Stainless Platinum (27.0 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

I love this product. I am so happy we came across this deal.

Comments about Samsung RS277ACPN Stainless Platinum (27.0 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

Awsome refrigerater. Plenty of space . Easy to move door shelves if needed.

Noise Level
I haven't even heard it running. IT'S Very quiet

Interior Organization
There are a few things I would change but couldn't ask for more since this is the best one Ive ever had. Very spacious.

Temperature Control
Very easy to use. Temp controls easily accessible.

On a regular basis this is a very easy product to clean. Shelves whipe down nicely. Plenty of room to get in and cleN well

My 2 children are in and out every day all day. Handle is very strong and the door has no problems shutting or staying closed

Love that milk is on the door. I do.t have to search for it. The door shelves ar large and there is no problems fitting tall items on the door.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

It is a good looking refrigerator that works really well.

I have had my Samsung Refrigerator for a few years now. I have not had any problems with it. I love it. The drawers and shelves are well made. It keeps my food cold. It looks nice with my other black appliances. The only thing I would change about it is I wish it came in a bigger size. It is quite it does not make much noise. The shelves are easy to move and that makes it easy to clean. The shelves in the door are wide enough to hold a 2 liter of soda, juice or wine. It also has a wine holder attached to the top right hand side of the inside of the refrigerator that is removable if you do not want to use it. I took my off so I would have more room for other tall items on the top shelf.
There is a temperature control panel on the outside of the refrigerator it is located above the water and ice dispenser located on the left door. It has a power freezer button that helps speed up the freezing process in the freezer. You also have an ice type button where you can choose cubed or crushed ice. I love the crushed ice and I leave it on that setting all the time. You also have a button to set the freezers temperature and you have one that you can use to set the temperature in the refrigerator too. I like that it displays the correct temperature for both the freezer and the refrigerator, so you know that your food is being stored at the correct temperature. I also like that you can turn the light off or on for the water and ice dispenser. You can choose if you want it on all the time or just when you are using it.

• Noise Level: