Other Laptops:
Samsung
NP-R530-JA02US
Samsung Notebook PC

Samsung Notebook PC

Samsung Notebook meets expectations!

Comments about Samsung Notebook PC:

Not a bad little laptop.

Speed/Performance
Speed is not bad.. I have not had any regular programs not respond or fail to initialize and run with an adequate pace.

Small form factor laptop with a screen adequate for email, websurfing, and regular pc usage.

This laptop is durable with a nice plastic cover.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Samsung Laptop Computer

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Samsung Notebook PC:

I needed a simple laptop that I could use for my work. I am not a gamer so I didn't need all the bells and whistles that some people require. I was mainly interested in price and the size of the monitor (I tutor in the evenings and I like a nice display for my lessons). This laptop has satisfied me on both requirements. Simple and easy to use. I like the two USB ports as well as the SD card slot. The keyboard is a good size. I just prefer a regular sized keyboard. The screen and audio are nice. I have not had many issues with speed and performance. If the computer is running slow a reboot usually fixes them . Since I don't do gaming the battery life is quite sufficient for my needs.

I like the fuller keyboard. The USB ports are conveniently located.

Battery Life
I have to take my computer with me throughout the day, battery life is good. I am able to run several programs and still get 2 to 3 hours use.

Support & Service
I had a minor issue when I first purchased the computer, support team helped me over the phone. Beyond that, I have not had to contact anyone.

Speed/Performance
I encounter some slow usage times throughout the day. Usually a restart clears them up.

I appreciate the sleekness of it. Nice wide monitor and the keyboard is large enough to be comfortable. Its not bulky or clumsy.

Its a solid computer. As I mentioned previously I tote this computer along with me throughout the day. I'm not delicate with it. No scratches or chips.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

The Samsung R530 PC Notebook is compact but powerful!

from Spanaway, WA

Comments about Samsung Notebook PC:

I am a leader of a Team on SparkPeople and Sometime I will have 9 tabs going at once. My Acer couldn't keep up with me but the Samsung R530 does all that and a lot more.

The screen is very clear and easy to see.

The keys are easy touch which makes it nice.

The Samsung R530 is a fantastic laptop.

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Samsung Notebook PC:

I've had this laptop for a little over a month now, and I think that it's fantastic.I use this laptop mainly to surf the web and to do graphics work in photoshop. It has a very sleek design that's easy to take with me where ever I go. The invisible track pad is a very stylish addition to the laptop along with the red and black color scheme.  I was very excited that it has an integrated graphics card and a core i5 processor. The power packed into this little machine is more than enough to run even the most demanding of programs, and the blu-ray drive lets me watch movies in HD.  The speaker quality is pretty good, and they are fairly loud at max volume. I was surprised to find that I like the feel of the keyboard because usually I hate the keyboards that come on laptops.  My only complaint with it is that I wish the keyboard was backlit to make it easier to use at night. Another feature that is lacking is the webcam; though it is useable, the quality is not on par with the rest of the laptop.

It is extremely fast and looks amazing.

from Ponchatoula, LA

Comments about Samsung Notebook PC:

This computer is the best computer I have ever seen and was the first computer I have actually bought. I bought this computer from best buy because I am about to start college. I was initially attracted to the brand because I know that Samsung sells good products. Samsung has never let me down and the same proves true with this computer. They have been selling computers for about 2 years and I believe that this is a topof the line product that will last me all through my college years. It has an LED Back light a nice warrenty and is an energy star product. It comes with 6 months free virus scan and ton of other cool features. The built in web cam is pretty cool too. I have only one complaint that it was a bit pricey but I believe that the quality makes it worth the money. I love my computer and I hope it will keep going for along time. Thank you Samsung for making life so much easier for the computer challenged people.