Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung LN19C350 19 in. LCD TV

Samsung LN19C350 19 in. LCD TV

Great HDTV is a small package

from La Junta, CO

Comments about Samsung LN19C350 19 in. LCD TV:

I purchased this HDTV for my wife to use in our bedroom. After purchasing a Samsung HDTV for our living room, I knew that this brand of HDTV's can not be beat. They are a great value for such an excellent picture. The ease of setup and use made installation a breeze. It fits perfectly on a small table in the bedroom to allow for viewing in a number of locations (bed, chair). It is currently paired with a HighDefinition satellite tv receiver and delivers a crisp, perfect picture for the HD channels. The picture is also very good for non HD broadcasts. The only downside is that it only has a couple of HDMI inputs, (not a problem for me in my applicaiton, but may cause issues if trying to connect pultiple devices to this set).

Picture Quality
Crisp, clean, sharp, everything you expect in HD television picture quality

Sound Quality
clean sound, the only negative is no external sound port to connect to a surround system, but with its size, I doubt many with use it with surround sound (so really a minor inconvenience for a few users)

very slim and sleek. will fit just about anywhere. Very light and could easily be mounted on a wall if desired

• Picture Quality: