Other Washing Machines:
Samsung
WF330ANW
Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer

Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer

Pros

• Energy efficient (6)
  • Large capacity (6)
  • Adjustable settings (5)
  • Clean clothes well (5)
  • Quiet (5)

Cons

• Shakes/moves (3)

• Everyday clothes (7)
  • Bedding (5)
  • Towels (5)
  • Heavy/bulky items (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (3), Heavy duty user (3), Occasional user (3)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Awesome washer!

We purchased our washer 6  months ago and have been very pleased.  We stacked it with the dryer and it saves so much room in our laundry room.

The 4.3...Read complete review

The 4.3 cubic foot washer is a little smaller than what we would have liked, but we couldn't justify the additional cost of a bigger washer.  This washer is very quiet and never gets out of balance.  Our clothes come out very clean.  This washer is very quiet.  Ours is on the second floor right beside our bedroom, and we don't hear it or feel it shaking when it washes a load - a miracle.

There are just the right cycles built into this machine.  There aren't cycles we don't use, and it has all of the ones we need - like Hand wash. It is hard to find a hand wash cycle unless you spend a ton of money on a washer.  I put all of my hand washables in the machine, and it doesn't damage the clothes.

I have heard complaints about front-loaders forming mold, but if you leave the door open when you aren't using it, you don't have that problem.

Never again!

This was a highly recommended machine by salesman. From the beginning we have had issues with improper spinning. Load of queen size sheets, two bath towels, hand towels, dish towels will run great for a couple loads then they are dripping wet at the end of the same cycle the next week. Only resolution would be to "rinse/spin" again and waste water (which was one of big reasons for buying "HE" set to save energy? On calls I have been told load mix not right, load too small, too much detergent. off balance, check hose, and clean the debris filter. All of these checked out and still the issue continues. We certainly can't be using 'too much' detergent since we had an ECO system installed for environment and do not use any other detergent. Wipe glass and seal off after each use , keep door always ajar and still get an odor at times? Had a Kenmore HE set for 4 years, gave it to my son when we moved and it is still running great 9 years later. I only wish I would have paid to move it. It has been one issue after another almost from the beginning but we trusted Samsung to get the kinks worked out on what we consider to be a large investment item. Never spent as much on a washer and dryer set and never been this dissatisfied.

I hate this washer

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

We bought it this washer 5 years ago. It's already broken down and required servicing twice. When the warranty runs out in a month, I'm not paying a dime to repair it. It uses so little water that the clothes hardly get washed or rinsed. I'm very disappointed.

Cleaning Time
For as little water as it uses to clean it takes forever.

We love this washer

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I think it's exetremely efficient and washed clothes quickly. With three kids and three dogs, I like that I have a lot of options on what type of cycle I choose.

Energy Efficiency
I think it definitely is an improvement compared to one that is not an energy saver by far. It definitely will save you water too as apples to a top loader! I think energy efficiency can always be improved on but, it's a good one.

Cleaning Time
Of course it will depend on what setting you choose for cleaning but, your average choice is pretty quick. The delicate cycle is fast too and we use that one half the time.

I have never had to re-wash a load with this machine. Even on the quick wash setting, it does a thorough job.

This is really simple to use. You have to play around with it a little bit or at least read the instructors manual so, you don't miss out on any of the options. However, it's about as easy as they come.

I love the design of these! I didn't want too much of our pantry taken up by our washer and dryer alone. I like that it's stackable but, still full size. No way could we not have a full size in our family!

Seems to be holding really well so far. We have had this do a few years with no problems.

Nice front loading washer

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

The Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer is a nice washer. We replaced our old, top loading washer with this one and have been very happy with the apperance of the washer and the results. The washer sits inside our house and having a nice looking washer really makes our home look better. Because it is a front loading washer, I feel that it is much easier to load and especially unload clothes from the washer. We place our dryer right across from it and since it is a front loading dryer, I can just pull the clothes and throw it straight into the dryer. No more trying to dig deep down for clothes at the bottom of the washer. The functions are standard and it works well. It is energy efficient and cleans clothes at a pretty decent rate. So far we are happy with the performace. It is much quieter than our old washer. It is easy to use. All the functions are self explanatory. As I said before, the design is nice and looks nice inside our home. I hope that it will be durable, but so far we have not had any problems with it.

Amazing Washer

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I am in love with this washer. It has a large load capacity and even when i overload it, clothes still come out clean and fresh. The cycles are straight forward and easy to use. The added option of steam doesn't do much but that's with any new steam model washer. It spins at very high speeds getting my clothes very, while being quiet. I have the washer for 2yrs and haven't needed a repair. I do like that you have a pump access panel so I can clean my pump filter so I don't have to pay for repair services.

Energy Efficiency
Very Energy efficient. Uses less water and a reticulation pump to use even less water.

Cleaning Time
While Cycles are not the shortest my clothes do come out clean.

Great performance overall. 99% of my clothing come out clean. The ones that don't is when i just wash everything together at once

Extremely easy to use. Turn the dial to what cycle you want and done. You can also change settings to washes by adding stream different spin speeds and water temperature

Very Slick design. Mines is in sliver/chrome. Has a smooth looking finish to make it look fancy.

This washer continues to stand up to each load like a champion. I haven't had one out of balance loads. I wash several large loads and big items.

Pricey but worth it!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I purchased the Samsung high efficiency front loading washer approximately two months ago and I absolutely love it! Although it is pricey, it has definitely been a good investment so far!
I had it professionally installed and it was very easy to learn how to use. It's easy to load the dirty clothes into the washer and I like how there's a special pull out drawer to put detergent and bleach or softener! A small negative about this machine is how it can only use high efficiency laundry detergent which can be hard to find at some stores and even pricier at others! But the money you save on your water and energy bill makes this little splurge worth it.
Some more pros about this washing machine: the control panel is easy to use and has multiple washing options to choose from; I like how it tells me exactly how long the washing cycle will last and even plays a song to let me know when my clothes are finished; and I also really like the storage drawer at the bottom! It's great for storing my cleaning and laundry supplies and saves shelf space!
This washer is highly effective at cleaning my clothes, they always come out stain free and smelling very fresh and clean.
Overall I would highly recommend the Samsung high efficiency washing machine! It's great!

• Cleaning Time:

love this washer and it is the best ever

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

Once we broke our previous washer, our friends recommended that we get Samsung's washer. It's really quiet and it doesn't jerk around when there is a huge load.

Energy Efficiency
My energy bill used to be half of my paycheck every month but now it's barely one-sixth. When washing a huge load, it really doesn't take up a lot of energy to wash it.

Cleaning Time
It has a self-cleaner which I love because it saves room in my garage and money. However, I love to use the high speed spin because it saves me drying time.

My favorite function is the hand wash because it saves me time. I used to always have to take time out of my day to wash clothes so I would always refrain from buying those kinds of clothes. Now with this washer, I can just let the washer do all the work!

I hate how the bleach has to be put in because the container is located in a really awkward place. When I pour in the bleach, I have to twist my arm so that the bleach will fall in the container.

I love the design because it's super modern and classy. The drawer underneath the washer is really useful because I like to put my bleach there. However, if I don't open up the garage door when I'm washing my clothes, the washer will stink up the entire garage.

I bought Samsung's washer in 2010 so for 4 years and I haven't had any problems.

• Cleaning Time:

Washing clothes is now enjoyable!

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

As a mother of a toddler, a cloth diapered one nonetheless, I wash laundry almost every day. This washing machine does a great job on all of my loads. I love that it spins them so well they take less time to dry and the sanitize option is so convenient for diaper loads. And the added bonus, my toddler thinks its fun to watch the clothes and water spin around!

As for efficiency, I use very little soap and my clothes are all cleaner than they ever were with my old top loading washer. The look of the machine is nice as well, with chrome and white. When company happens to see it they always comment that it is an impressive washer just from the looks of it, so if you are someone who appreciates how your appliances appear look no further! The drum is stainless steel which gives me the feeling of cleanliness and durability. Overall I am so glad we spent the extra money to get this top of the line washing machine, we don't regret a penny.

• Cleaning Time:

Very impressed with this washer!

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

Absolutely LOVE this washer; I have had it for almost a year and I am so glad I paid a little more than I wanted to spend for it.

Cleaning Time
There is an option for quick wash that I use when I am in a hurry that cleans your clothes in 20 minutes.

Great on performance my clothes look, feel, and smell great. I also love how quiet this machine is.

Very easy to use; has one knob in the middle that controls everything.

I love the design; it is a pretty good size washer though; I wouldn't recommend it for a tiny laundry area.

Efficient Washing Machine

from Philadelphia PA

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I recently moved into a new apartment where this washer was installed by the landlord and was lucky enough to have it new available to me. I really love the front load design since the washer and dryer are stacked. Its easy to just throw laundry into the front pocket and start the wash as soon as possible. I also noticed because it is front load the clothing doesn't get as knotted up in each other as it usually does with a top load washer. Samsung is a very efficient electronic company and the washer does well following in their path. I didn't have much of choice for washer but when I got this one its worked very well for me no matter what. Even when I wash a load of heavy blanket or jeans it does cleans them very thoroughly and they are not soaked after the wash and the spin process gets a lot of the moisture out to help save on dry time as well. I love all the washing options and modes for my different wash and its much more careful with my delicate wash.

Samsung Front Load Washing Machine

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

This is a great washing machine. The washing machine gets your clothes clean. It's a very easy washing machine to use. No mess to clean up, save on electric bill. It's really quiet. However, loose items such as socks, under garments will get stuck in the lining of the washing machine. Other than that it works great and get the job done. The design of the washing machine is really nice. It also fits perfect in most spaces. It cleans the clothes really fast. I had it for a while and it is still working really great without any type of issues. This washing machine I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a small to large family because it is really a lovely washing machine that works for all kinds of dirty clothes and cleans very well.

Energy Efficiency
It is great on electric bill.

It is quick and fast.

It gets your clothes clean.

It's very easy to use without any spills or mess to clean up.

The design is great. It fits with almost any laundry room interior.

I had this washing machine for a few years and it's still works the same when I first bought it.